It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Spicer targets own staff in leak crackdown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to: olaru12

Plus they are just waiting for the Russian Shoe to drop and throw the whole election into question.

I could almost feel empathy for the GOP but they brought this mess down on themselves.

I did feel empathy, until it just got too surreal. I even felt bad for Trump at one point, and still do! in a sort of isn't-he-pathetic way. The rest of them? NO.

And Bannon is the worst, most nauseating villain I've ever seen. Absolute trash, that man is. Spicer I think got caught in the crossfire, and why he didn't resign the day after his first press "lecture" is something I don't understand.

As for Trump's voters? I don't care about them anymore. They aren't worth it. They got what they wished for, and now all I can do is point and try not to laugh.

I mean, there comes a time when you have tried and tried and tried to explain something, to teach someone something, to share information with them, to listen to their complaints and be willing to hear their problems....and you just have to give up.
Trump is one of those people. His voters are now "those people", too. I gave Trump a chance. He has blown it. So have my own representatives on Capitol Hill.

I've voted in every POTUS general election for the last forty years, but never really paid that much attention to politics. NOW I have paid very close attention, ever since Trump started his stupid "birther" crusade. He's a joke. I never watched his shows, or stayed in one of his "towers", or watched his speeches. I could not have cared less about him. Now it's all up in my grill, and I won't ever be the same again.

I really and sincerely want to wipe the last seven years out of my memory, tbh.
edit on 2/27/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm talking about the Russian interference with our elections.
Which is not to say that the US hasn't meddled in other people's elections, because the US has.
Comeuppance is never fun.

Ah...the still unproven "Russian interference". You stated earlier that you think wiki and Snowden and all are Ok with you. All the interference came from wiki. None of the allegations were denied...just distraction stories to take the subject off the fact the releases were true and real.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I don't think that's true - that Trump was only popular among a select group of souls who are vastly outnumbered. If that were true, it would've been impossible for him to be elected (by a vastly outnumbered group). I'm thinking this is just an opinion. If you were speaking of Ron Paul, then you'd be a bit more accurate.

About 3 million votes is the popular vote difference, right? What % is that of the total turnout - approx. 1%? In no world is 1% vast. Then you have 90 million or so that didn't even vote, myself included.

The rest of your post still does little to justify the sentence in your OP about the popular vote (would've been relevant 4 months ago) when you're lecturing others about current events.

Do I expect you to acknowledge that...LOL.. no, for your opinion is obviously paramount!

edit on 5033x6750America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Who "guys"?

I have wanted transparency forever. I didn't have a problem with Manning, or Snowden, and I certainly am a fan of Jeremy Scahill and other serious journalists who have shed light on the subjects of war crimes, government treachery, and Russian interference.

I was a Bernie supporter, and remain a firm believer in his premises, and in Elizabeth Warren, too! We won't sit down and shut up. The legislators don't know what the hell to do now, and obviously no one in the White House does, either.

My motto is to be honest, and not to fall for hucksters like, for example, Alex Jones, who recently ranted that anyone who doesn't like Trump should go kill themselves. Seriously. He said that.

I'm anti-BS.

The same "guys" that railed against wikileaks during the last election cycle.
I am glad you are for transparency and honesty. Though I missed that part when Loretta was meeting Bill on the tarmac last summer. Or when executive privilege was unsuccessfully attempted to hide fast and furious. Or when the irs "lost" 24k emails from lois learner.
Will you have the same hope for transparency and honesty when these issues are investigated?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I chuckle every time I hear the same old lefty talking point about Russia influencing our elections.

There were three people early on associated with Trump's campaign that were either dismissed or voluntarily bowed out: Paul Manafort who did not have an association with Russia, but did have some past business dealing with the Ukraine;

Roger Stone who was merely an advisor announced that WikiLeaks was coming out with the DNC emails that actually did reveal a Podesta/Clinton Russian connection;

and Michael Flynn who had a conversation with a Russian ambassador which was not unusual because Flynn talked with lots of ambassadors and having been in intelligence for years actually knew this man who lived in the US. The FBI found no wrongdoing, but Flynn was asked to resign amidst the hyperventilating pundits in the media.

That's it!

But, whoever gave WikiLeaks the Podesta emails, it was revealed that Hillary and Podesta BOTH has suspicious and harmful relationships with Russia.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Exactly.

There are ties to HRC and Podesta with Russia that actually have a paper trail that people can look at...not just stories with "sources".

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

omg. sigh.
Okay - the OP stated clearly that this is not about what Obama did, or what Hillary did, it is about the Trump Presidency. So yes, the popular vote matters in that sense. The entire political situation now MUST be looked at from that frame of reference if one is to make heads or tails out of it.

There were 200,000,000 registered voters in October 2016. Only 62 million of them voted for Trump, yet he is POTUS. So, it's absolutely on-topic and pertinent. That means that only 30% of registered voters voted for Trump. That makes them outnumbered two to one.

Anyway - are you going to bring up the leaks, or not?
Obviously you're all hot and bothered about the vote results. Jesus.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Jiggly
lol... the same people who love these leaks are the same people who hate wikileaks for leaks..

heh

It is quite laughable isn't it. That capped off with Brazile asking for her party to use handwritten ballots and ID's to make sure they're all valid. It's almost like they just say whatever at the time knowing people won't remember it 2 weeks later...

This
this
this
it is like they dont care at all

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

link   

What does THIS have to do with the thread?

link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I see it as business as usual. Every administration tries to clamp down on leaks and pretending that this is unique to Trump's administration is silly. The article you posted on page 1 pretty well indicates that: leaks have been happening since the Washington administration.

link   

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

What part of this thread's topic do you NOT UNDERSTAND?

This is not about Brazile, or Iran, or Clinton, or anyone else. It is about TRUMP's cabinet and staff, TRUMP'S administration, and his press secretary/mouthpiece and leaks.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
As a reminder, this is the topic....

Sean Spicer targets own staff in leak crackdown

Please stay on topic.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

edit on 2/27/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: ugh

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I was not paying any attention to any of that Loretta and Clinton and Brazile and other stuff. I didn't care. I still don't.

I DO care about what's happening now, however. So do many other people who didn't bother before. What matters now is what's happening NOW!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Anywho...back on topic...I suggest anyone that actually believes this source from the OP go check out the "journalists" that wrote it. Annie Karni was Thrush's lapdog and Alex Isenstadt is literally a nobody that got his feelings hurt from another story.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I was not paying any attention to any of that Loretta and Clinton and Brazile and other stuff. I didn't care. I still don't.

I DO care about what's happening now, however. So do many other people who didn't bother before. What matters now is what's happening NOW!

Sean Spicer did what he needed to do. There are harmful LEAKS taking place, or else the WH is bugged.

Sean Spicer had the WH counsel advising him before he proceeded. The phones that were checked were government-issued phones. Any personal phones that were checked, were voluntarily presented. Otherwise, they were not checked.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So you are suggesting a revisionist history in which leaks you politically disagree with are bad and leaks you politically agree with are good.
Exactly

Just because you did not bother does not mean we all did not bother.

Leaks exposing corruption or crime are good imo......what you posted is neither and was not done for any reason other than to embarrass the current administration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join