It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are dreams an observation or a session where we partake in a parallel life?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

You "wake up" and i go to sleep. Your dream is my reality and vice versa.

I had a dream when i was very young that i was essentially inside a black hole, i think. Coincidentally it was a lot like the Matrix and the movie Interstellar when the main character goes into the black hole; this was many years before both movies. .

Not exactly sure but in 2011 i had a continuation of the dream and i eventually found something in the empty void of the black hole (only had a 3 dimensional squared grid of super strings) along with a continuous double beat sound. I found a singularity of energy, looked like a tiny baseball sized white star. My immediate thought was that this was God, or that perhaps the black hole and this were essentially God and that this part of it was the nucleus.

As soon as i approached "God" i had a visible body, my body. I reached out and as soon as i came within about a 4 inches of it, BOOM. Streams of light flew by me that held galaxies.

Dream time temporal causality loop? Or just a hell of an active imagination lol.

edit on 27-2-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well, I'm not a psychologist to begin with but I can comment from the point of (clairvoyant) observation and practical experience.

I've noticed the bizarre claims of many in the field of esp and foreseeing the future. When we dream, we tend to witness ourselves from a 3rd person point of view. Could it be that we view parallel lives while in sleep? Or could it be that we become a part of our own parallel sub-conscience?

Parallel subconscious? From a certain point of view, yes.

Some people might find the following interesting. . .

Others can chuck it my comments in the "bizarre box".

When one interacts with some of the unseen Beings such as water "spirits" whom have physiological (on an aetheric level) similarities with humans, one can see their dreams. These dreams are located along the back of the spine and are like little yellow spheres. Four or five usually.

The consciousness/awareness is perhaps having more in common with the parasympathetic nervous system awareness rather then intellectual.

These beings live in that awareness and it is native to them and any other being with a spine, physical or otherwise. For them dreams are actuality.

One can interface with them via their dreams and it is natural for them to network by having a common dream.

When these beings curl up in your lap asleep, it is an extended opportunity to see their dreams and their worlds.

From their point of view, the world of intellect is a sorry thing indeed and a hinderence.

Humans, when asleep, have these little spheres too.

edit on 27-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typos and clarity

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 27-2-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

A dream within a dream.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

But what is a"dream" ?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

You "wake up" and i go to sleep. Your dream is my reality and vice versa.

I had a dream when i was very young that i was essentially inside a black hole, i think. Coincidentally it was a lot like the Matrix and the movie Interstellar when the main character goes into the black hole; this was many years before both movies. .

Not exactly sure but in 2011 i had a continuation of the dream and i eventually found something in the empty void of the black hole (only had a 3 dimensional squared grid of super strings) along with a continuous double beat sound. I found a singularity of energy, looked like a tiny baseball sized white star. My immediate thought was that this was God, or that perhaps the black hole and this were essentially God and that this part of it was the nucleus.

As soon as i approached "God" i had a visible body, my body. I reached out and as soon as i came within about a 4 inches of it, BOOM. Streams of light flew by me that held galaxies.

Dream time temporal causality loop? Or just a hell of an active imagination lol.

Not quite, you dream when you need something in the physical world whether you realize it or not. Its a metaphor and it is you trying to communicate with you, best to take heed, and never take it literally, its a guide for sure, but you are trying to guide yourself.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: catchyliam

Think in relative to see this clearly. Here's a hint:

RUMI

“This world is the dream of a sleeper,”
and its meaning is seen quite differently in the
other world. There it is truly judged by the Divine
Interpreter, for to Him all things are revealed.

In the Bible, it says this: "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day." 2 Peter 3:8

This is time dilation. If you lived 70 years here, the ratio is 7/100. In other words, you are here in this dream world for 1.68 hours on the other side. In essence, you are meditating this life on the other side of reality. In Zen, 'Awakening' is opening the true eye on the other side. Now move to your dreams here. Dreaming here is another shadow lower. This world seems real, but move up to your real higher mind and the NDE experiences of people then tell the story. To their perspective, this seems like a very dull reality by comparison. Like an old TV compared to the best TV today.

Imagine teaching our children inside a computer simulation to gain 70 years of life in 1.6 hours. Now simply know where you are now. As the Bible says, we are children of God. There are verses that give this away if you would like to her them.

Check out Job 4 if you like this kind of stuff. What did Job see in his dream state?

You are the Divine Interpreter, but not here. Here, we barely remember last week, let alone the day after tomorrow.

edit on 27-2-2017 by DayAfterTomorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

From a Buddhist respective, the sensory information we receive from our senses is transient and impermanent. That fade out when we die. Likewise night-dreams are also transient and impermanent that fade out when they die. Yet our minds recognize one as real because it craves for impermanent states/things, driving a egocentric view of reality.

We are entrapped within a greater dream.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Actually from Buddhist perspective "form does not differ from the void, and the void does not differ from form. The same is true for feelings, perceptions, volitions and consciousness." To think that emptiness is superior to form is rather a form of nihilism and hostility to any form and life. To think that one needs to wake up from life reminds a death cult.
)
I like the approach of Zen-Buddhism. In the end It is what it is. Life is what it is. With the Universe, God and dreams and everything.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Throughout my life I have often seen the future in my dreams, it first started since i could remember.
Usually it's just average things without any significance, like seeing a bookshelf in a dream, then i see that exact bookshelf 2 days later at my new work. I've had so many of these i lost count. But when i have a "Premonition" about something important it flashes white before and after.
I don't tell anyone in real life this because no one would believe me, and I woudn't believe it if I hadn't had these experiences myself, but one relative i did tell told me they had experienced the same thing but it happened while they were awake! and they experience the flashes of bright white light before the premonition.
I also experience De Ja Vu almost everyday multiple times lol.

Does anyone else here have experiences like these? I would like to read them.

I've always thought perhaps there are multiple types of dreams;
Where some are just your subconscious mind, some are just memories being replayed, some are out of body experiences, and others are the future being shown to you, others are your conscience travelling to other "Realities" etc.- If this is true it would make things quite confusing wouldn't it?

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

Actually from Buddhist perspective "form does not differ from the void, and the void does not differ from form. The same is true for feelings, perceptions, volitions and consciousness." To think that emptiness is superior to form is rather a form of nihilism and hostility to any form and life. To think that one needs to wake up from life reminds a death cult.
)
I like the approach of Zen-Buddhism. In the end It is what it is. Life is what it is. With the Universe, God and dreams and everything.

The teaching of emptiness is very similar to wave-particle duality of an atom. Our ego mind wants to grasp the atom as a particle but how can an atom be both a particle and a wave. So in buddhism they teach that every object is devold of a self (not a particle) because in reality its just one wave that exists in the entire sea of reality. This understanding might seem trivial in itself but it has deeper implications on how we should view reality. Instead of letting our ego-mind lust for latest iphone, sportscar, cool clothes etc, we should instead view those objects we desire as being empty in themselves (just more waves in the sea of reality). When we stop lusting over nothingness a great awakening occurs and compassion for those trapped by their ego-mind in a false reality.

I find Zen interesting but exhausting.
edit on 1-3-2017 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Then you had to see some false, modern, institutional Zen or you seek obstacles. From what I've learned from old Chinese masters true Zen requires absolutely no energy and is not interresting at all. It's the most simple shortcut but life is too long and people get bored. Check Thomas Cleary, he actually translated too much of their stuff.

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Dalai Lama, revered by ALL,

worthy of serious attention.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join