It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypocrisy alert: DNC verified voter IDs before chairman election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And speaking of hypocrisy, notice how they built fences and walls around the Oscars. And I didn't see any illegal aliens in the audience.
edit on 2/27/17 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It was a national election. It makes sense that only registered national citizens would be allowed to vote in it. But, as always, you choose the most biased sources to skew the narrative.

Voter suppression! How dare the DNC only allow registered Democrats to vote in such a pivotal election. Don't Republicans have to live with the results of that election too?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousCitizen

And speaking of hypocrisy, notice how they built fences and walls around the Oscars. And I didn't see any illegal aliens in the audience.

That was so they could easily bring in the peasants they paraded on stage to make fun of. Nice touch with that part.

And Brazile....sheeeeiiiiitttt....I can't even get started on her dumb ass....some people should be put out to pasture....she needs a whole pasture of her own.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

edit on Feb-27-2017 by xuenchen because: leakit

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Man, you nailed this one! Talk about make me angry............when I saw they were insisting on paper ballots and gave the reason that they wanted to have a verifiable paper trail, I damn near puked in rage.

Meanwhile in my home county, the newly appointed Election's Commissioner wants to got to the Diebold machines and to have it to where you don't have to vote in your precinct AND she wants to close 4 polling places throughout the county. No more paper ballots, notwithstanding the fact that in my county most who go to vote use the paper ballots because there's not enough electronic voting machines and half are busted.

So the peons get unverifiable electronic voting but the DNC Elites get to use paper. Utterly disgusting!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
It was a party election. It makes sense that only registered party members would be allowed to vote in it. But as always, you choose the most biased sources to skew the narrative.

WOW
Guess other elections should just let anyone vote then?

I'd like to see voter ID laws passed in New York and California, so I can watch the left lose their minds over a fair election.
So you're in favor of a poll tax? Who cares about the 24th amendment to the constitution, right?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
but I thought that requiring ID`s to vote deprived people of their right to vote? seriously, do the democrats have any credibility left at all?
after everything that has happened in the last 6 months, anyone who still supports the democrat party is just brainwashed fanboy,or fangirl as the case may be.

They try that argument over and over, but anyone with any common sense knows it takes the same if not less effort to get an ID as it does to register and vote legally.
It's a matter of our constitution. Make IDs free then maybe voter ID laws will not be considered unconstitutional.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Devino

It was a party election. It makes sense that only registered party members would be allowed to vote in it. But as always, you choose the most biased sources to skew the narrative.

WOW

I'd like to see voter ID laws passed in New York and California, so I can watch the left lose their minds over a fair election.
So you're in favor of a poll tax? Who cares about the 24th amendment to the constitution, right?

More like a "poll cat"

link   

...and in a national election it makes sense for only citizens to be allowed to vote.
Voter ID's then. Everyone agrees.

link   

originally posted by: Devino

originally posted by: Tardacus
but I thought that requiring ID`s to vote deprived people of their right to vote? seriously, do the democrats have any credibility left at all?
after everything that has happened in the last 6 months, anyone who still supports the democrat party is just brainwashed fanboy,or fangirl as the case may be.

They try that argument over and over, but anyone with any common sense knows it takes the same if not less effort to get an ID as it does to register and vote legally.
It's a matter of our constitution. Make IDs free then maybe voter ID laws will not be considered unconstitutional.

IDs for voter purposes are free.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

IDs for voter purposes are free.
If this were true for all states than no hypocrisy. Nice, thank you for disproving your own thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It's hilarious to watch you and fellow conservatives accuse anyone of hypocrisy.

And I think you'd be hard pressed to find many people sticking for Donna. Only the most partisan of Democrats would come to her aid. She's just another corrupt corporate Democrat but news flash, Republicans are also just as corrupt. When ya gonna make a thread about a corrupt Republican?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yes Donna Brazile is 100% credible.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

WOW

I think with the current circumstances in the government, nationwide voter ID should be passed and those who have a problem with it can get over it or figure out how to go get that free ID that you would need to cash a check. It would be a good way to prove those who oppose this are #heads with a very easy test. When they complain about the voter ID law, give them a check and see if they can cash it. If they can, they are idiots who just like to stir the pot. If they can't, then you will have a verified person who should likely be in a special home somewhere, but can be helped to get their ID on the way to that special place that cares for the mentally incompetent.

Yep completely agree. I live in a state that required an ID to vote and it was really that simple. Walk in show ID they verify your name and address on the list. Then you vote.

I mean seriously, what grown adult doesn't have a form of identification. Show me one and I'll show you a bum...lol

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sometimes I read your replies and I wonder what on Earth are you talking about.

Never said she was anything close to credible. In fact, I said the opposite.

When can I expect a thread about corrupt Republicans? It's not like there isn't any material to work with or anything.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sometimes I read your replies and I wonder what on Earth are you talking about.

Never said she was anything close to credible. In fact, I said the opposite.

When can I expect a thread about corrupt Republicans? It's not like there isn't any material to work with or anything.

First off that would be off topic and second they are all over the place, but in more of a form of Trump hit-pieces. Disclaimer: Lots of fake news out there so be careful.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I'm going to go ahead and challenge that "enlightened" claim of yours at this point.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

It might have something to do with the holier than thou attitude that comes from the D side of politics. After their party primaries and the Sanders debacle prior to Trump winning, honesty and integrity in the Democratic party seems to be missing. Too many years of hearing what is wrong with Republicans, it's time to actually look at the Democrat party and not deflect with "what about the corrupt Republicans?" Yea sure there are corrupt politicians but as a whole the Democrats seem to have a certain amount of institutional corruption going for em.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

No this is just you rationalizing your partisan inconsistency.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Geeze, you just made his case.

Party voting is more important than the general election of the potus?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join