It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silly question of the day: Why haven't Aliens visited us if they exist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel
a reply to: neoholographic

Perhaps we are not standing on their menu ...

To some species we are, in fact we're their primary attraction.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scorpiogurl
I don't think it's a matter of them not visiting us.
I think they've always been here and have never left
We're just not advanced enough to recognize things that are right in front of our faces.

We don't need to be 'advanced to recognize' anything, and when you speak as 'we', you're not talking by many, like myself.

The 'alien' visitation and interaction with our species is a very well known phenomena that have been researched for almost half a decade. That some people chose to reject that information, these facts, is another issue.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Distance , technology and level of intelligence are all barriers with distance being the main barrier.
There may be other intelligent species out there who do know or suspect we are here but they could be limited to their own Solar Systems as we are.

The TRAPPIST-1 system may contain a planet or maybe more that is host to life but if that life is like the majority of life on this planet they have no way to either contact or visit us.

Barriers to whom? I bet that for Columbus and people of his time to travel to another continent was really hard too. What about now? As easy as a daily walk. It's perfectly logical to asume that what we call 'barriers' to 'them' must be a kids game.

And judging by the vast amount of contact like events reported, they're already here and had been for some time now.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
why do we observe wild beasts from the safety...and why so often we dont show ourselves to animals we observe ?

So they don't eat us.

Are you saying we would eat the space aliens if they were coming here?

I bet a lot of people will react with fear and many with violence. In fact, it would be a perfect reaction if they're trying to get you over and over again. It has been reported that many times, some abductees were able to 'break' the control elements and started to run, and fight back. A perfectly expectable reaction.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Also:

If they're not visiting us with U.F.O.'s and probes like 2 of the 3 U.F.O.'s I have seen, then how will they visit us?

When I hear people say U.F.O.'s aren't evidence of extraterrestrial visitation, I have to ask, how would they visit us if not through probes and engineered lifeforms?

We may one day 3D print a more durable lifeform that could withstand long space travel.

There's an overwhelming amount of evidence that have been uncovered in the last decades about the aliens and their agenda. People just chose to ignore that information.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
a reply to: DAVID64

So we had a plane, 100 years later we have a plane that goes a bit faster and thats your argument?

Ok.....

A perfect argument, from a cosmological point of view, human evolution is sky rocketing.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

We're just not advanced enough to recognize things that are right in front of our faces.

We don't need to be 'advanced to recognize' anything, and when you speak as 'we', you're not talking by many, like myself.

The 'alien' visitation and interaction with our species is a very well known phenomena that have been researched for almost half a decade. That some people chose to reject that information, these facts, is another issue.

People study a lot of things; that does not make what they are studying "True".

Maybe we are being visited by ET and maybe were aren't, but the only thing that is "well known" about the phenomenon is that people claim it is happening. That does not necessarily mean it is actually happening.

edit on 2017-2-27 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
If alien offspring is born on Earth, are they still alien?

The beings you discuss are already here. They don't need to visit.

The human looking hybrids are already living among us, problem is, they work for their masters' agenda while blending here, and they're perfectly capable to control us neurologically.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: JackHill

People study a lot of things; that does not make what they are studying "True".

Maybe we are being visited by ET and maybe were aren't, but the only thing that is "well known" about the phenomenon is that people claim it is happening. That does not necessarily mean it is actually happening.

Give me an alternative explanation about the very well documented abduction phenomena, that involves perfectly sane people all over the world, describing basically the same kind of scenarios, technology, aliens' appearance, methodology, and on and on, decade after decade.

I'm listening.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigEyes
There are inter/mutlidimensional beings who have always been here.
There are physical et's just as there are physical human beings, who have and continue to visit this planet.

They are not here to mingle with humans. This is not a vaccation stop, they're here "work-related".

Bingo.

In fact, one of these species are here to basically build an 'army' of human looking hybrid beings. In fact, they're living among us now.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

why do we observe wild beasts from the safety...and why so often we dont show ourselves to animals we observe ?

So they don't eat us.

Are you saying we would eat the space aliens if they were coming here?

No, but we might be very rude to them.

Ever seen meerkats fight each other over territory? Well they are not exactly friendly to the Lion or the Honey Badger either.

As far as the meerkat is concerned they all can go get ###### and do one.

We are like armed Meerkats.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

true!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
a reply to: DAVID64

So we had a plane, 100 years later we have a plane that goes a bit faster and thats your argument?

Ok.....

Might as well tie millions of Swallows to a plank of wood with that attitude... I've got some coconuts if you want a horse and got a Patsy handy.

I dunno... 10,000 feet in 10 seconds is vastly different than something that can barely make 100 feet.

BTW, your coconut hooves are still not as fast as a real horse no matter how fast you clap them together.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I'm still looking yet I see no good evidence. Witness testimony ain't worth crap tbh and with good reason. It's perfectly reasonable they got it wrong, those of the deep end claiming they met and talked with extraterrestrial are doing just that, claiming.

It is difficult to take them seriously for they always push a sensationalist angle, claiming they know things I very much doubt they actually know.

This is coming from a person who witnesses many highly unusual phenomena, just last night me and my brother witnessed multiple "sattelites" zigzagging, " 3-4 "meteorites" and a constellation of "stars" moving 5" across the sky in the space of 15 minutes, all of it happened in 15-20 minutes.

Even saw my own triangular formation for nearly 2 hours doing manoeuvres, accompanied with multiple red and blue orbs dancing like a drunk ballerina.

I'm still not claiming aliens. I don't know what the hell they are, I have high doubts that many who claim they do have a clue, have a clue at all.

I'm still watching, waiting, anticipating. I doubt I'll ever find out, I'm no expert. More of a lucky observer. This field is full of BS artists.

It's why I seldom talk about my sightings, too many people trying to fill my noggin with their narrative.
edit on 27-2-2017 by RAY1990 because: Not to waste a perfectly good double post...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I'm still looking yet I see no good evidence. Witness testimony ain't worth crap tbh and with good reason. It's perfectly reasonable they got it wrong, those of the deep end claiming they met and talked with extraterrestrial are doing just that, claiming.

It is difficult to take them seriously for they always push a sensationalist angle, claiming they know things I very much doubt they actually know.

This is coming from a person who witnesses many highly unusual phenomena, just last night me and my brother witnessed multiple "sattelites" zigzagging, " 3-4 "meteorites" and a constellation of "stars" moving 5" across the sky in the space of 15 minutes, all of it happened in 15-20 minutes.

Even saw my own triangular formation for nearly 2 hours doing manoeuvres, accompanied with multiple red and blue orbs dancing like a drunk ballerina.

I'm still not claiming aliens. I don't know what the hell they are, I have high doubts that many who claim they do have a clue, have a clue at all.

I'm still watching, waiting, anticipating. I doubt I'll ever find out, I'm no expert. More of a lucky observer. This field is full of BS artists.

It's why I seldom talk about my sightings, too many people trying to fill my noggin with their narrative.

Please man, just please. Use the common sense here, the only thing you need to do is that. First, inform yourself properly on the dynamics of the abductions, once you do that, you will get that many of those accounts are real, physical interventions from beings that are far more advanced than us.

Please, understand that these accounts come from people all over the world, people perfectly sane and normal, people that NEVER ever met eachother but somehow felt compelled to try to find any help they can get because they KNOW something really odd and really REAL is happening.

Please, realize thet this is an intergenerational phenomena, it means that every children these experiencers have, will have to suffer the same destiny. It ever happens , every time.

They don't care, in the vast amount of the cases, about going public with their experiences, sigh, many times not even the closest family members know anything about what they're enduring.

This is real, this is happening and this is serious. Most likely, without any doubt, the most serious potential threat to the human race. These beings are superior than us, they can kidnapp people against their will EVERY time they want, their hhuman looking hybrids, who are already HERE, can control you and make you forget about it. Do you understand the severity of all this?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

well if you're being serious...why are reasons important anyway ?

Are you asking me why psychology is important?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

You tell me to use common sense then believe in a conspiracy based upon conjecture, witness testimony.

I apply common sense to my own sightings too. I won't be speaking out of term in regards to my own experience. I'm dealing with the facts not the conjecture.

You have no evidence of hybrids, if you did then you'd be disappeared or would literally change the world.

Look I don't mean to be rude at all and I've often considered the alien hypothesis with my own experiences. I understand how slippery that slope is also.

I understand the severity of Earth having in excess of 20,000 nuclear bombs too, if an alien race is messing with us I'm sure they can understand the severity of that too.

The scariest thing an army sieging a city can find is all of the occupants have committed mass-suicide. If they really are screwing with us then God help them, because nobody can win...

We'll make damn sure of it.

Next time I see something I'll ask for an intervention of some sort along the lines of controlling me, despite the warnings I've had. If I become a changed man I'll return and apologize to you.

TO ADD:

Figured I might as well add my old sighting, of which my late and great dog acted out of character...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm still not ready to hop aboard the crazy train though, despite the craziness of some of my own experiences.

Yeah... I fully comprehend I may be the stupidest person in the room, I need more to go on as it stands.
edit on 27-2-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

They are part of The whole deal. Non-human beings of sorts have been around for a long time.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
This question is silly and doesn't make much sense. The reason it doesn't make any sense is because in order to ask this question you have to blindly discount every U.F.O. sighting or close encounter that has ever occurred. This is just an excersize in subjective reasoning.

Think about it, when you say why haven't Aliens visited us, this implies that they have visited us and U.F.O. sightings confirm this.

When you say this, you're determining how an Alien race will visit us. If they're not visiting us with U.F.O.'s and probes like 2 of the 3 U.F.O.'s I have seen, then how will they visit us?

We send out satellites, probes and rovers and eventually they will be equipped with artificial intelligence. So we may send a probe equipped with A.I. to Trappist-1. If we sent New Horizons which travels at 32,000 mph to Trappist it would take 817,000 years. The star is believed to be 500,000 years old which makes this a young system. We could eventually send probes there to look for life or to jumpstart life and seed the planet.

So again, if some U.F.O.'s aren't extraterrestrial then how would an Alien Race visit or monitor this planet? Why couldn't they find us the same way we have found Trappist-1e or Kepler 22b?

Here's my answer. I would pose they were visiting thousands of years ago. And we took them for gods. If that's the case then I discovered why they cut us off. Put simply we killed their emissaries. And we so ticked them off they slammed this world with a 2000 year curse. Technically we're cut off from them until the end of the curse.

Link to my prediction.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Who says they aren't here right now?

Millions/billions of planets in our galaxy and possibly unlimited galaxy's, seems to me if they haven't come here yet it's only a matter of time, if not already in the ancient past.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join