It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A gypsy tale behind a steel cage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Im a gypsy with a noble heart, i know most people have their prejudice among towards a people who were forced to leave from place to another within 24 hours or they were hanged. Its similar to the story of the;" Wandering Jew - Hosea 9:17 "

When birds sing and caw in nature, you hear tales of honesty, only humans are capable of this called lying, but when a lovely bird sings you a song and the words are;" They were beaten and the witnesses were told to;" Shut up! Be quiet "

The authorities cant link the men in the video to the brutal beating, where hands were shattered and spirit broken. The witnesses are to scared to tell anything but the truth and the words were nothing more than;" Treat them like the animals they are, cage them, break them, beat them, do what you want! "

This is the true nature of things, when people know they can get away with it.

Our society is built on protecting those whose deeds broke the law, protecting man from Gods divine law.

But who am i to judge, taking things out of the trash justifies a brutal beating and leaving them in a cage to die, does it seem justified.
For many the justification is based on their heritage, not anything else.

All i saw was a fraction of the story i heard, but i know birds are not capable of lying like humans are.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang
Oh Tikbalang, how innocent you are. Are birds capable of lying? Of course they are. The can't speak like humans but by their actions they lie through their beaks and much more.
Take a Cuckoo chick, they deliberately murder the host birds embryos. then they sit in the nest lying to the parents "yes I'm your chick, feed me".
What about a Lapwing. When predators are about her nesting site she lies by pretending she has a broken wing to lure the predators away from the nest site. There are far more instances of birds lying through their actions and to put human meanings on bird song is quite erroneous as they are only singing "look at me, look at me".

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Do their actions lie? How does someone lie with an action?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
are you joking every lie is a action .Other wise there could be no lie .
If god had asked ( did you eat the fruit and the answer was no the action proceed the lie .
We lie through actions every day with out ever uttering a word .
Wateing by the time clock for 1 mint after is a lie . The lie being I am working not waiting one a mint to arrive .
Speeding up just a little to get through the yellow light is a lie .
Gliding through the 4 way at 4 am is a lie . Not a word needs to be said when its a lie .

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

No, im pretty sure you are just lazy, if you didnt have job, you would probably work at a small farm, hoping you get enough food for the winter.
Still an action does not tell a lie, your answer is the lie..

top topics

join