It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This alleged "fake alien invasion" I keep hearing about.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I am more inclined to ask to what end does humanity as a whole have in its own destiny? To be more specific what would the role be for humanity after the new enlightenment period has passed? Assuming such theories of us joining together with higher beings to be true. (It is still a theory although the lack of evidence shouldn't even qualify as a theory)

Any thoughts on that?
edit on 27-2-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY 'Higher Beings' Likely seen as Gods to some with deep superstition.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: kiliker30
So...and ill keep this short...
Apparently people believe our government is planning a fake alien invasion to move some one world order plan to a final stage, like in Reagan's speech about us coming together because of some outside threat.
My theory and I am open to opinions here, is that our government is actually planting this "faked alien invasion" info to possibly try to stop panic about an actual an real invasion that could happen...
Hoping I guess, that in the event it does take place, seeing as how they very well are aware of the UFOs growing in number around our planet since the 90's...that we the people will assume its just some government propaganda bullish plan to scare us, instead of a real threat.

Just as a thought, I'm pretty sure UFO sightings reached their height in the 90's and have lessened since the mass market of camera phones...

I know...

Shouldn't we be getting saturated with UFO videos, since everyone has a camera at all times??? Unless it was BS alway or at least for the vast majority of cases.

We are saturated with them and when those plastic lenses in the phones cannot provide a decent image, then everyone cries "Garbage, get a decent camera!" and when somebody does provide a decent image, those same people then cry "CGI!!". And for God's sake, don't mention YouTube.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I will say that the most likely scenario for a alien invasion on earth will come in the form of a virus or bacteria that will decimate humanity not with a ray gun but with a cough.

But even that I would be skeptical about given how unlikely (yet possible) that would be...

Martian Flu would be pretty bad.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kiliker30

Sounds like you subscribe to the "ALL aliens are evil" theory. I personally don't buy it, but who knows.
I'd say given the portrayal the media portrays alien life in most movies and such, your theory doesn't seem very plausible to me. There have been very few movies that portray alien life forms as benevolent.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

They are called the ELITE---they invaded long ago

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

That is a plausible theory indeed. There is an awful lot of interest in this subject of late...desensitization, perhaps. My thoughts are: even if the public at large were to believe that they are really planning to do this, if an actual invasion subsequently took place I think there would be very few people whose reaction would be to immediately dismiss it as fake and just go back to business as usual.

I also think that the same would be true even if they staged a fake one and made a public announcement in advance that it was fake...people would still panic, I have zero doubt of that. They've done a lot of hard work, keeping us afraid of the unknown. People would flip out either way, in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

basically we are numb from the waste down and dead from the neck up---its a pretty bad ass spell on the planet.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

That is a plausible theory indeed. .
Except, it's not very plausible. If the majority of the alien themed movies and such portrayed aliens as benevolent beings, I would say he would have plausibility on his side, but if you watch most alien themed movies, the vast majority of them portray aliens as malevolent. Possibility and plausibility are not one and the same. A faked alien invasion would be much more plausible given the image of "aliens" ingrained upon the psyche of most people
edit on 27-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

originally posted by: tigertatzen

That is a plausible theory indeed. .
Except, it's not very plausible. If the majority of the alien themed movies and such portrayed aliens as benevolent beings, I would say he would have plausibility on his side, but if you watch most alien themed movies, the vast majority of them portray aliens as malevolent. Possibility and plausibility are not one and the same. A faked alien invasion would be much more plausible given the image of "aliens" ingrained upon the psyche of most people

I'm not sure how you came to think that anything I said was contradictory to your above post...I think you're making the same point I am. But regarding the OP scenario, I find it highly plausible based on the existence of alleged "leaked" information detailing plans for a faked invasion because of the negative connotations toward the idea of aliens on our planet.

Since this is a hypothetical scenario, let's say TPTB have knowledge of a real, impending hostile threat. They know it's coming and they know an ETA. They also know that they won't be able to hide it as the ships get closer to our planet. They've got plans to survive it; maybe underground bunkers or whatever...hypothetically, they've got a plan to save their own asses. But it is absolutely dependent on utter secrecy; too many people are starting to ask more and more questions about what is really going on behind the scenes and they can't risk a panic if some intel containing proof of an impending attack gets the attention of the public. Remember, we're already at the boiling point with the relentless onslaught of political and social drama and turmoil...a hostile alien force approaching our planet would be an extermination-level event. The public reaction would be complete hysteria, abject terror, total chaos.

So they prep the public by desensitizing. Put a conspiracy out there that diabolical forces within our own government are planning to fake an alien invasion so they can declare global martial law and subvert the planet's population completely. New World Order...nobody likes the sound of that these days. Spread it around all over the internet...allow people to believe they've uncovered a nefarious plot. Allow them to believe that by doing so, they've got the upper hand. They won't be fooled by reports of ships in the sky because they were smart enough to figure it out and warn everyone that when those ships arrive, it's just an elaborate hoax. They're not real.

In my opinion, if one is willing to make the leap that it is plausible that our government is plotting a fake hostile invasion by alien beings, a la Independence Day, it is equally plausible that they'd do it for some other, even more diabolical purpose. They know most everyone has a healthy and intense fear of aliens, because they've conditioned people to feel that way. And they know when people are terrified and feel their lives are in danger, they become uncontrollable. So they've got to buy themselves some time...the political distractions aren't going to keep people riveted anymore once those ships get close enough that they can no longer be hidden from view.

That's the type of scenario I'm imagining with regard to the theory of our OP here. Rather than an arrival of benevolent alien beings, a true hostile takeover that they're covering up by making people believe it isn't actually real.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
It was called Project Blue Beam and they gave up on it and substituted terrorists for the aliens. Read Bill Cooper's book

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
It was called Project Blue Beam and they gave up on it and substituted terrorists for the aliens. Read Bill Cooper's book

If ETIs are real, and they are, then it would be perfectly logical for governments to have programs to aid humanity in its acceptance of formerly unacceptable concepts of interaction with unknown beings (human or otherwise).

Switching the boogie man to terrorists makes perfect sense. First, the ETIs are not here to cut our heads off and rape our women. Second, human terrorists are the worst possible real foe that we actually face in these modern times. Everybody gets that picture. If you can condition people to the worst sort of terrorism, then anything less can be taken in stride.

The whole set of programs we are currently undergoing from governmental efforts dealing with diversity, hate, acceptance, refugees, tolerance, refugees, racism, bigotry, culturalism, etc. are all aspects of what will be required of the citizenry when the first ETI drops down to live in your neighborhood.

If you have doubts why the West has stirred the pot in the Middle East, the answer is a double reason. First, backward Muslim countries are not going to take well to the influence of ETis coming into our midst and they will need to be controlled by other humans, mainly the West. Second, By letting them rampage in their own neighborhoods with spillovers into our world is an abrupt lesson in showing how our lives are not so secure with those savages of our own kind among us. Intervention from a higher power will be welcomed to stop that madness.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is what Dr. Steven Greer is spreading around - fake alien invasion - because according to him there is no malevolent ET's.

People will believe who they want to believe, that's ok.
Yes, these black op's or whoever they are have unimaginary technology etc.
But they also work together with 4 real different ET races who are malevolent.

Who'd to say it wont be a real alien threat (not invasion-not needed) against humanity. Since they work together with these races who only care about their own interests. This "threat" have been a working process during many many years behind the scenes. I do not know though WHY they would make it a public thing.

The malevolent races working with humans are helping humans developing harmful weapons, which will have a devestating effect on Earth and beyond. We are as an race not ready nor supposed to have this.

Outside forces are alarmed.

I am just giving an example to why some people is pushing for the FAKE alien invasion:

The benevolent ET's comes to help humanity to become free from the malevolent ET's.
The fake alien invasion has been pushed into humans mind and governments says they are Malevolent ET's. Help us fight them. Which we do, since we always listen to people in "power".

Of course they can't be destroyed by us - humans. Then the malevolent ET's appear and says they are here to help us.
And the war breaks out. Humans helping the wrong side.

Just be aware of how decieving things can be.
If an alien "invasion" ever would happen. Stop and think, feel. Don't jump on the bandwagon right away!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BigEyes

Wow...I have thought of so many different scenarios but the one you're describing never occurred to me. That is a chilling possibility...that we could be coerced into fighting for the wrong side because our own government misled us deliberately to facilitate such an outcome. Even more disturbing is how well it fits with everything else I've read regarding this subject lately. I sincerely hope that is not what they're doing.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I have often wondered about something similar although a bit different. What if a fake alien invasion is designed to make people believe that there are no benevolent "aliens"? Then when a species shows up that is intent on helping, we attack them because we think that's who we're fighting. It's a bit different, but in that same vein of thought. It's something that quite concerns me honestly.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
The thing is, most movies and tv-shows in regards to the subject ET's are always - ET's are bad. So we have it installed on a subconcious level that--- maybe the first official contact is bad even though the et's act all nice.

If the governments who like being in control of the people, to be in power, have all the wealth - who also work together with malevolent ET's (black ops as in military - not the illuminati or corrupt businessmen). These people have greed in them, they want to continue that life.

So if they have a deal with these malevolent beings, of course they want to continue it since it benefits them.

So to them, the greedy people, the benevolent ET's are bad because they want to change things, end the treaties and remove these weapons and let us - humanity - know the truth. Which bacially will make humanity equal, which those people don't want.

Let's just then say that the (real) malevolent ET's who they work together with have warned them what to come and they must twist things to the humans so they'll believe either it's a fake invasion or that the first, official, ET contact are from malevolent ET's, we'll fight them.

People must be very careful who they listen to.

My guess would be they'd say FAKE alien invasion to those people who do not believe in aliens but believe in conspiracies.
And that they are malevolent ET's to those who believe in ET's but are in fear mode.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Precise. My post was basically stating that.
They do not care what will happen when they do arrive, like people finding out it really is real and it wasn't a fib made by the government, their only concern would be to hide it long enough to bid some time before the panic does start.
Enough time to make preparations for what ever secret hide away plan they may have.
You were right on the money with that post.
I know a lot of you have good and great opinions on the matter, but the more likely logical scenario is this one.
If the information is floating around that our government is faking an invasion, what sane member if society would fabricate something like this? At what purpose or benefit would it hold for them or anyone?
In this case it seems more likely it was planted for disinformation, and yet again, for what purpose?
It seems more logical that it would only be there to make you look left instead of right long enough, like a magician would while faking a magic trick, just to stretch time while doing something you shouldn't see over here in the meantime, make you focus over there.
Its a rather simple perception tactic used by con's and magicians for centuries, why wouldn't it work Now?
Our government has a nack for hiding stuff in plain sight, because people over think and complicate things and would never consider our big secretive government making something that easy to find.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Great response, and a very likely scenario as well.
Takes it put of the box completley and changes the perspective.
I too have had that in the back of my mind, like the movies alien vs predator, and Prometheus.
They very well could be our creators, but with intent to keep control on us. Like it tells in the bible how our genes were manipulated and then wiped clean of earth with a great flood to make way for the next enhanced beings.
Predator race were ugly at that, and enemies of our creators and the creations they created to destroy us. (Aliens)
So our first reaction to meeting the predator is they are the enemy.
In reality they have been guiding humanity to make us stronger fighters for threats like the aliens and to break away from our selfish creators the Prometheans....
Interesting concept all together and it really makes you wonder.
There is an all saying, trust no one.
edit on 3/3/2017 by kiliker30 because: Spell check

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
From some of the UFO lore, Earth is an outpost planet that was almost destroyed during a war and was rebuilt to be a model of the original ruling planet. Former NATO commander Robert Dean suggested that one huge threat to to security of the planet is if they look just like us and are human. Also like Dr. Stranges encounters with Valiant Thor and his VIP status at the Pentagon were true. So if they occasionally crash and successfully land the governments are concealing these crafts and trying to round up the occupants. It would be a great cover if there happened to be a lot of refugees around the world during these times. What better way for an extraterrestrial race of humans to arrive and infiltrate without a real terrestrial identity. Then they can mold the world the way they want it. Eliminating water boarding and torture that would expose them. No verification for voting. What if mandatory health care is a ploy to try to find them. Just some strange thoughts.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

That is a scenario that could be possible I guess. Big IF though. Apparently there are many species out there that look just like us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join