It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This alleged "fake alien invasion" I keep hearing about.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
So...and ill keep this short...
Apparently people believe our government is planning a fake alien invasion to move some one world order plan to a final stage, like in Reagan's speech about us coming together because of some outside threat.
My theory and I am open to opinions here, is that our government is actually planting this "faked alien invasion" info to possibly try to stop panic about an actual an real invasion that could happen...
Hoping I guess, that in the event it does take place, seeing as how they very well are aware of the UFOs growing in number around our planet since the 90's...that we the people will assume its just some government propaganda bullish plan to scare us, instead of a real threat.
edit on 2/27/2017 by kiliker30 because: Wrong name

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kiliker30

Everyone will know the alien invasion is fake after the first 24 hours if the government is too stupid enough to try it. People are pretty stupid but hardly anyone trusts the government, so there is that.

edit on 27-2-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: kiliker30that we the people will assume its just some government propaganda bullish plan to scare us, instead of a real threat.

There will be no alien invasion, sorry. What "aliens" we have (e.g. Greys etc.), have been here for millions of years. They are entirely Earth bound.

IFF there would be a real alien invasion, there are just 2 options: they do not invade (as they are no threat) or they do. In the latter case you can safely assume that our Government can't do anything against it anyway.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
*Reagan, not Nixon.
Your theory doesn't make any sense. If a real invasion occurred, their lives would be in jeopardy as much as the rest of us. They would want us to be prepared to fight it off for their own sake.

The opposite makes far more sense - men have wanted to rule the world forever, but would never unite without a "common enemy" tactic. Read the book The Watchmen, or The Stars Are Too High. The plan has been in the works since WW2. Technology above the civilians knowledge would be used to awe, like a religious effect, and make people easier to control.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Some people believe the earth is flat, or we live in a computer simulation.

I would treat people who think there's an imminent fake alien invasion as the same type of person with too much time on their hands and too many fantasies. If it was not aliens, it would be commies, or giant rabbits.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I don't care if a person is a regular government employee, a high-ranking government official or even high-ranking military...they are as human as anybody else and if they definitely knew of an impending alien invasion, they would be just as scared as anybody else, therefore, would spill the beans...somehow.

Now, whether or not, when they do spill the beans, anybody takes them seriously or they get publicly ridiculed and discredited by the media's trolling system, or they meet with an "unfortunate accident"...that's an entirely different question altogether.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

That's a good response and I totally agree.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Its even funnier to think humanity could even win against any fight whatsoever regarding the latter. People have been watching too much hollywood garbage.

Ant - Humanity / Boot - integalactic alien conquerors

Score 0 = 1

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

You all make great points! And yes ridhya I meant Reagan! Whoops.
Okay so I guess the consensus is that it is more likely to be actually a fake invansion, even though the people can probably smell through the BS in this day and age, over them elaborating it to hide an actual threat because that wouldn't benifit anyone?
Also, i feel though if they did actually go through with a fake invasion, it would have to be collaberated with the rest of the nations don't you think? Or would the US government or w e secret society be the actual invaders, maybe not even to our own governments knowledge?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kiliker30

You all make great points! And yes ridhya I meant Reagan! Whoops.
Okay so I guess the consensus is that it is more likely to be actually a fake invansion, even though the people can probably smell through the BS in this day and age, over them elaborating it to hide an actual threat because that wouldn't benifit anyone?
Also, i feel though if they did actually go through with a fake invasion, it would have to be collaberated with the rest of the nations don't you think? Or would the US government or w e secret society be the actual invaders, maybe not even to our own governments knowledge?

I wouldn't worry about it. No one on this planet has that kind of technology to fool billions of people into a grand scheme like that. It is a fun idea but the implementation would be too much of a financial and conspicuous burden without someone asking questions and insiders leaking info.

It's practically impossible now.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
*Reagan, not Nixon.
Your theory doesn't make any sense. If a real invasion occurred, their lives would be in jeopardy as much as the rest of us. They would want us to be prepared to fight it off for their own sake.

The opposite makes far more sense - men have wanted to rule the world forever, but would never unite without a "common enemy" tactic. Read the book The Watchmen, or The Stars Are Too High. The plan has been in the works since WW2. Technology above the civilians knowledge would be used to awe, like a religious effect, and make people easier to control.
this does make the most sense considering how the natives reacted to Christopher Columbus.
I'll have to look into those reads because I am curious about how they would actually convince people, I mean I see UFOs before, but I've never face to face seen an alien, I wonder how they could fake that.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

I wouldn't worry about it. No one on this planet has that kind of technology to fool billions of people into a grand scheme like that.

I guess that depends on whether you believe Gary McKinnon or not.

I highly doubt that the technology you see in the public sector is the "pinnacle" of what they actually have that everyone else does'nt know about.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

That's what I was thinking haha, Hollywood's good. But I don't think anyone's that good. Unless in fact they Arnt props and there is this tech we don't know about that will be used. There is a lot of black budget programs, the fact we know area 51 is reao and is one of those shady areas, I wouldn't doubt it

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Well what I believe is that something is going on right now , something big involving the alien narrative.
Also when it comes to propaganda the media is doing a better job than the government right now.

I have reason to believe that MSM will bring out fake witnesses the next month people on the news maybe celebs, just to distract from the real threat...

That said what´s an alien , a mexican with a sombrero on his hat or what ?

I mean the word alien in this context means non-human doesn't it ? But aren't we all primed by hollywood/science to believe that they come from outer space and are very dangerous. Just a gut feeling but maybe at least part of the ufo's originate from another highly advanced civilization of right here on earth !

edit on 2272017 by frenchfries because: german translated

edit on 2272017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

You have been a member since 05 and still consider that an alien race from space will invade us.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
It could be that all nation's leaders (in an illuminati type cult) are in on it together, or it could be some "breakaway civilisation" like Joseph Farrell suggests, living in secret among us. Who knows? But one certainty is that people in power will do anything to continue that power. Superstition went out of style and religion took over. Now that religion doesn't have the same hold over us, aliens could be the next level.

I am curious about how they would actually convince people

Technology! Holographic projections are this advanced in the civilian world, imagine what its like in the military? Imagine an aerial platform with a projector cloaking itself to look like something out of this world. By way of deception thou shalt do war!
In my opinion the Battle of Los Angeles was some sort of light show, and that would explain exactly why artillery and bullets went right through it. It would have been a great place to experiment, no?

In the book The Watchmen, Ozymandias (a German man with an eye-in-pyramid obsession) uses genetic engineering to create artificial aliens that look similar to giant squids. Using advanced physics he teleports them into New York City, but the instability of the process causes a huge explosion that kills millions:

Afterwards, Richard Nixon and the Soviet premier declare that the world needs to unite under a single world government.

Now imagine if someone slipped hallucinogens into the water supply across the world when this happened - a la The Dark Knight, suddenly everything appears a lot more real, and believable...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kiliker30
So...and ill keep this short...
Apparently people believe our government is planning a fake alien invasion to move some one world order plan to a final stage, like in Reagan's speech about us coming together because of some outside threat.
My theory and I am open to opinions here, is that our government is actually planting this "faked alien invasion" info to possibly try to stop panic about an actual an real invasion that could happen...
Hoping I guess, that in the event it does take place, seeing as how they very well are aware of the UFOs growing in number around our planet since the 90's...that we the people will assume its just some government propaganda bullish plan to scare us, instead of a real threat.

Just as a thought, I'm pretty sure UFO sightings reached their height in the 90's and have lessened since the mass market of camera phones...

I know...

Shouldn't we be getting saturated with UFO videos, since everyone has a camera at all times??? Unless it was BS alway or at least for the vast majority of cases.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Let us stop with the over use of the word "invasion." And while we're at it, let us toss the word "fake" along side of it.

By now, with science telling us almost monthly about new finds of possible live worlds, any rational thinking person should understand and accept that we are not alone in the galaxy. It is a wise thing for humanity to accept that the mysterious and strangely denied objects called UFOs and their attendant activities on earth are worthy of a more insightful scrutiny beyond old earth concepts of invaders from elsewhere.

There is no "invasion" but there will be a joining between them and us. The meeting with other beings will be bloodless and to the eventual betterment of humanity as they, as overlords, will force, and are even now forcing a more stable, united and just world into being.

There will be those that want to calls us to fight against the overlords, that will claim that we will be slaves to them. It will be cried that humanity has lost control of its own destiny. Such will not be the case. Humanity will be guided toward its destiny (which, truth be told, is far beyond what humans think that they want, but that is another story).

As for the reports of "fake" reports of an invasion, put those down as a "worst-case" disinformation scare tactic generated to eventually help accept the far less threatening details of contact. Most certainly there will not be a war of the worlds. Any thoughts to that end are ludicrous. In truth, Earth must technically surrender itself. It won't be painless.

The peoples of earth will have more than enough to handle within their societies as they attempt to adjust to a new position in the cosmos. Even with no "invasion" from an outside, physical force humanity will remain in social upheaval with itself for a long time. The ETIs know that and they are here to support us.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Some people believe the earth is flat, or we live in a computer simulation.

I would treat people who think there's an imminent fake alien invasion as the same type of person with too much time on their hands and too many fantasies. If it was not aliens, it would be commies, or giant rabbits.

There was a time when information traveled much slower, and much more fragmented, thus these stories survived mostly due to the mistrust of the citizens and the culture of Hollywood movies. Our imaginations found fertile ground in the likes of H G Wells, and even as late as Gene Rodenberry. "What if" held a lot more sway in people's minds as plausible events to draw from. The phenomenon was in it's infancy as the Public watched and waited. ie. War of the Worlds, Orson Welles.

With instantaneous information transfer ability, even the remotest Tribal Amazonian people know the spot price of gold down to the minute..........

"....what's up Doc......"

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
I think that is where the "fake" comes from.

I think they will be openly acknowledged, with the story that they have just suddenly appeared, when the truth is that they have been around for centuries.

It is not too hard to swallow that some other worldly beings have been interacting with, for, and against us Earthlings.

Just take a look at any religious text.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join