It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Ships US/China Maritime Conflict/Event?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hello to everyone...

As of today Dream: Three Warships involved in a incident, one a large vessel but not a carrier and also 2 Carriers... One of the carriers was American, the other seemed to be Chinese and the last vessel I was unsure of its origin. Both aircraft carriers had scrambled all their jets into a conflict... Now as before in my precogs they take place in areas that have clues in them... e.g dream setting Wetmore Road bus park... 5 years later finding out my xwife had an affair with a bus driver. So with that in mind the whole dream took place not in the sea but on streets, Ships on streets(strange) the streets names are Sycamore Road and Pinewood Road... US ship on Pinewood and Sycamore for the Chinese, the third vessel was a new kind of ship and its location was unknown.

... Peace.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
One side openly evil, the other secretly evil.
Old faction still lives, new faction rises.

edit on 27-2-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
stupid double post bug.
edit on 27-2-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

It's impossible for there to be conflict involving a carrier and only 1 other US ship. Impossible.

science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: DreamerOracle

It's impossible for there to be conflict involving a carrier and only 1 other US ship. Impossible.

science.howstuffworks.com...

The person did said they were on the streets. Maybe teleportation devices and causing a three way showdown with an alien carrier?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well, the USS Carl Vinson of strike group one is patroling those very seas.

Perhaps a miscommunication leads to a sinking of some ships?

Dreams and visions aren't set in stone, but provide a sense of direction and potential premises to evaluate

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: makemap
a reply to: Arnie123

I have done some research with the names etc. All I have so far is a event involving the Pinewood Derby or a bunch of kids sleeping on a museum ship Lexington... but then again it maybe something more straight forward we shall see, If I get more regarding this issue over the next few weeks/months it will not be a small event and indeed it will not involve just 3 ships.

Fingers crossed for the latter on this one.

top topics

join