It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump weekends at Mar-a-Lago for 4th week

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Mar a Lago is Trump's personal house.

The Trump family maintains private quarters in a separate, closed-off area of the house and grounds.[6]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Donald Trump's personal residence is his penthouse apartment in Manhattan, Trump Towers.

Trump spends most of his time at Trump Tower, the massive Fifth Ave. building that’s home to both the offices of his business empire and his own personal residence, a three-level penthouse designed to look like the Palace of Versailles.

The Mar-a-Lago is not his "residence", but it is a house, in which he maintains private quarters, that he's converted into a hotle/resort.

The 126-room, 110,000-square-foot (10,000 m2)[5] house contains the Mar-a-Lago Club, a members-only club with guest rooms, a spa, and other hotel-style amenities. The Trump family maintains private quarters in a separate, closed-off area of the house and grounds.
en.wikipedia.org...

It's not a little private Bed and Breakfast, that he operates out of his house!. LOL It's a business.

Donald Trump maintains private quarters in several of his hotel/resorts.

Mar-a-Lago
One of Trump’s most prized assets is perhaps the Mar-a-Lago country club, a 17-acre property with a 20,000-square-foot ballroom, that was formerly used as a private mansion but is now used as a hotel.

Seven Springs
Trump also owns a grand private summer retreat in Bedford, N.Y., with 60 rooms, two servants wings, 15 bedrooms, three pools including one cased in Italian marble, a bowling alley and 230 acres of land.

The Kluge Estate
Should Trump feel the urge to head south, he can stay at Trump Vineyard Estates, a 2,000-acre property he owns in Charlottesville, Va.

Beverly Hills abode
When he’s out west, Trump can head to his six-bedroom, five-bathroom Colonial-style mansion on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. It has a flood-lit tennis court, a pool, a spa, a library and media room, marble floors, original moldings and a dramatic curving staircase fit for a movie-star entrance.

www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 17-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

In colloquial terms, house = personal residence. I can refer to my house as my personal residence. Being a billionaire, Trump obviously has many houses = personal residences.

This article refers to Mar a Lago as one of his homes. In colloquial terms, home = house = private residence.

fortune.com...
edit on 17-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

It's not his residence. Its a business in which he maintains a private area, exclusive to him and family when he visits.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

It's not his residence. Its a business in which he maintains a private area, exclusive to him and family when he visits.

Hillary lost and Mar-a-lago is his home.

Deal.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Are we going to have one of these threads every weekend?

Trump works all of the time, no matter where he is.

At this point, he might be safer than at the White House. At the White House people can jump the fence and wander around for 15 minutes, go right up to the door and wiggle the handle, before Secret Service stops them.

As long as he is doing his job, it does not matter where he is when he is doing it.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Well, sure. He needs some private place so him and Bannon can forge some documents that he's been wiretapped by Obama.

You can't just forge some fake documents in the oval office after all.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Are we going to have one of these threads every weekend?

Oh, do we need a new one then? Because this isn't a new thread. This one announces his 4th weekend get away from the White House, vacationing and golfing. And we're actually talking about how this is his 5th vacation weekend, golfing get away since his inauguration, 8 weeks ago.

Just a reminder:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Obama’s motto: If I don’t go on tax payer funded vacations & constantly fundraise then the terrorists win.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
President @BarackObama's vacation is costing taxpayers millions of dollars----Unbelievable!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
While our wonderful president was out playing golf all day, the TSA is falling apart, just like our government! Airports a total disaster!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
When will Obama next go on vacation if he wins the election? The day after.

Not that hypocrisy matters to Trumpty Dumpty sycophants.

edit on 18-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: windword

Hillary lost and Mar-a-lago is his home.

Deal.

Donald Trump won, he needs to deal with it! The White House is his home now. Mar-a-Lago is a hotel, country club.

Mar-a-Lago
One of Trump’s most prized assets is perhaps the Mar-a-Lago country club, a 17-acre property with a 20,000-square-foot ballroom, that was formerly used as a private mansion but is now used as a hotel.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
It's so perverted how everything that Hillary Clinton was accused of, is happening right before our eyes. And we are told that is ok now. We are told that is ok to threaten nuclear powers and more war is ok and affordable, it is ok to watch the Trump's eat from gold while they cut from the poorest and vulnerable. It is ok to embarrass the nation in front of the whole world that gave him and his party so much power. When will we stop being that religious sect that walks around beating itself for the sins of the world?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

He doesn't go back to Trump Tower because New York City hates him. And Melania lives there. Also, it's bugged :-)

Then this:
Secret Service laptop with Trump Tower floor plans stolen in New York

The White House - not his taste. Too worky. Also: bugged

There's more:

President Trump no longer safe in White House: Former Secret Service agent

Why do I feel like we're being set up for Trump moving the whole shebang permanently to The Winter Palace - er, I mean - Winter White House

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I'm taking bets on where will be his Summer Palace ..... Summer White House.

Some ideas I posted here.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Oh my... is what you want to say

But, honestly? I was expecting something...nicer. Trump and me - not on the same page palace-wise :-)

You're probably right desert. It's not illegal - just gauche. And a drain on the taxpayer. But who cares about that - right?

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
You can't just forge some fake documents in the oval office after all.

Just wondering, where did Obama forge his birth certificate document from?

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

I'm not aware that he did. But if so how the hell would I know. Maybe kinko's???

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join