It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump weekends at Mar-a-Lago for 4th week

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Trump is at his Mar-a-Lago resort again this weekend.

The president is in Mar-a-Lago for the weekend. CBS News’ Mark Knoller notes that by the end of the weekend, Mr. Trump will have spent all or part of 14 days at Mar-a-Lago, amounting to 31 percent of his days in office, so far.
www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 4-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
he's looking for obama wire taps on the back 9

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
hope he enjoys his weekend

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

He'll be happily lining his own pockets with his "pay for playing with the President" scam, with his enthralled Mar-a-Lago guest members!

What a circus! LOL

edit on 4-3-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Where's the outrage from Right Wingers now? Hypocrites.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
It is a working weekend, enjoying some family time, and away from the buggy White House.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

All the while mindless drones nod in approval.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This is the saddest excuse for Trump apologists. Do you think Obama wasn't working when he was on vacation too?

originally posted by: queenofswords
It is a working weekend, enjoying some family time, and away from the buggy White House.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Buggy White House? Now you're just making things up.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

lol@ buggy

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Buggy White House? Now you're just making things up.

I've heard that the White House is haunted!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I hear he is building a place for the helicopter to land so he doesn't tie up traffic, I hope he goes every weekend.

After all they have to hide poor Barron from the public because liberals threaten him.
edit on 4-3-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
After all they have to hide poor Barron from the public because liberals threaten him.

That's what happens when you give your kid a national profile. Trump used to promote Barron as the real life Richie Rich and brag about how much money and influence his kid had.

I'm not saying it's right that the media picks on him, but it's 100% Trumps fault that his kid is a target in the first place. If you don't want them to be a target, don't give them a national profile.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Yep! Barron Trump was featured on an episode of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous"!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think he should spend a couple billion and bring camp david up to date, maybe build a golf course there.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
I think he should spend a couple billion and bring camp david up to date, maybe build a golf course there.

Good idea

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
OFFS another weekend at Mar-a-Lago! This man is a deranged, demented grifter. Deep down he knows he is not up to the job as POTUS, but must bluff is way through the job, and can hardly wait to get away from the symbol of the job, the WH. He heads for the comfort and safety of something more familiar and pleasurable, where he can schmooze, what he really likes to do.

For everyone who is enamored of Trump at this point, I am glad that you have never met a scammer, a con artist, in your life, and thus have no basis for judging him so. OTOH maybe you have met grifters, flim-flammers, and just don't know it, because they're so good at what they do. The first case is excusable, the second case, well, your ignorance is not everyone else's bliss right now.

Trump wants to run away so badly, he makes up excuses to go, like a supposed "major meeting" to discuss "health care issues" at the VA

Trump then turned to [VA Secretary] Shulkin.

“So are you going to be at that meeting?” Trump asked. Shulkin shook his, no. “You heard about it, right? It’s going to be great — all about the VA.”

UPDATE: ‘Major meeting’ on VA not happening tonight at Mar-a-Lago

The madness of Donald Trump, Snowbird-in-Chief

Like your snowbird grandpa on steroids, President Donald Trump is coming back to Florida this weekend for his fifth vacation at the Mar-a-Lago resort since his inauguration.

orlandoweekly

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Mar a Lago is his house. He has every right to go there. In fact, he can be president without ever live at the White House.

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I Hope he got a Good Rest . Making America Great Again is Some Serious Work .

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Mar a Lago is his house.

No it's not. The Trump Tower penthouse apartment is his home. Mar-a-Lago is a hotel resort and golf, members only private club.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join