It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump weekends at Mar-a-Lago for 4th week

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Lmao @ you thinking his info can't be leaked at the Mar-a-Lago. Ah, Trump sycophants. Got to love 'em.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I love how when people compare the vacation expenditures of both Obama and Trump which is a valid argument, the sycophant brings up some completely irrelevant point (like the debt) to deflect from the fact that Trump is on his way to outspending Obama (if he keeps up this pattern) in vacation costs alone. And that is not even counting the money required to secure Trump' family.

Sycophants are a special kind of sick.
edit on 27-2-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I'll tell you one thing, he knows how to Party, he just can't escape his Disco Days.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Do you guys know this one: Angry White House staffer?

I don't know about this person, but it is waaaaay too entertaining to miss

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
It's the "Cadillac Plan" !

But I prefer Bentley and Rolls Royce.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Do you guys know this one: Angry White House staffer?

I don't know about this person, but it is waaaaay too entertaining to miss

It's a "semi-fake" account.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
This thread is so irrelevant... Obama took a million trips while accomplishing ZERO (except our ultimate cultural destruction). Trump is taking a lot of trips but he is getting stuff DONE, like he SAID he would. I don't care if they spend the money as long as they are DOING.
edit on 27-2-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

and for anyone in the WH - way to easy to identify

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
404'd
edit on 27-2-2017 by Tsubaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsubaki

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
A President takes a ton of trips while getting nothing done.. Obama... Trump takes a lot of trips, while getting a lot of stuff done as he promised..... What comparison is there?

Spending. The issue is cost. My tax dollars. Please stop deflecting.
Did you vote for Trump? Didn't Trump complain about the Obama admin's spending habits?

I'm convinced Trump could jizz on some of his supporters faces and they'd beg for more.

I edited my post above.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy

originally posted by: Byrd

President Trump will once again spend the weekend at his Florida private club, as his 4th straight taxpayer funded trip will set a record by spending more money on travel in a month than former President Obama spent in a year.

Ken Vogel of Politico reported that Trump is heading back to Palm Beach, FL to meet with donors, “The party’s biggest donors are gathering in Palm Beach for a retreat organized by the Republican National Committee, and the president has been announced as the featured speaker, according to people with knowledge of the plans. A number of senior administration officials will also attend the retreat, the people familiar with the planning said, a key draw for the donors.”

Taxpayers will now be paying for Donald Trump and senior administration officials to meet with Republican donors in Florida. It is not a coincidence that the RNC is holding the donor retreat on the weekend in the same city as Trump’s private club.

When President Trump makes his fourth trip to his club in Florida, he will have spent more money on those trips alone ($13 million) than former President Obama spent during an entire year on travel ($12.1 million).

Source

...and that's only a month into his presidency.

Frankly, I'm not happy at what his upkeep costs us - we pay for Trump Towers and Meliana and his son we pay for Mar-a-Lago (which he then rents to others and the rents come back to him), we pay for his buying his own water and wine from his own companies (or his son's companies) to resell to the visitors who are there. Meanwhile, he's understaffed (by at least 1900 positions.) I suppose we're saving those salaries, but that doesn't make up for what he's costing us.

There's charts somewhere on the amount of time he spends doing various things. He seems to be wasting our money and our time (particularly on his twitter fights.)

A donor retreat organized by the RNC? If it is a fundraiser for the RNC, a formula exists for the RNC to reimburse the federal government. Remember when everyone was crying foul over Obama's fundraising jaunts and MSM defended saying it was usual and customary?

FACT CHECK: Air Force One, Who Pays?

"There are payments that are made by the [Democratic National Committee] to the federal government anytime the president is traveling for political purposes," White House spokesman Josh Earnest told reporters, who were also flying aboard the presidential 747. "Those rules apply both for routine fundraising trips but also when Secretary Clinton is aboard Air Force One."

In the 2012 election cycle Obama attended 228 fundraisers. Yeow!

Source: PolitiFace New Hampshire Tuesday, January 20th, 2015 at 5:30 p.m.

Our ruling Lessig said Reagan attended eight fundraisers in 1984, while Obama attended 228 in the 2012 cycle.

How many of those fund raisers were held at resorts he owned?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I thought the governors ball was this weekend, isn't it held at the WH, plus he ate dinner at his Hotel in Washington this weekend.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

The jealousy is extreme here. It was okay when the Obamas took extravagant trips at the tax payers expense-even separate vacations cause they can't stand each other.

And they still didn't spend as much as our current vacationer in chief.

We all wish we had Mar-a-Largo to visit at our off-duty times.

Sorry gaudy tacky resorts aren't my thing I would much rather prefer a nice little cabin in the woods by a lake.

Trump won't be bowing to other heads of state not flirting like Obama

After dropping to his knees to Putin he doesn't need to bow to others Putin doesn't like to share his hoes.

(Melania knows how to dress, and act and when to be quiet-and where her wasitline is located.)

Does she stay bare foot pregnant and in the kitchen too? Yes it's time to remind women where their place is huh?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
www.pressherald.com...

Trump welcomed 46 governors and their spouses to the annual Governors’ Ball at the White House, the first major social event of his administration. Maine Gov. Paul LePage, who supported Trump during the campaign, was in the Washington area over the weekend for the Conservative Political Action Conference.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
'Dinner with the Donald': Nigel Farage joins Trump's table at Washington hotel

Former Ukip leader photographed sitting opposite US president at Trump International hotel on Saturday night
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Your source is wrong

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This is not a vacation. Why does it keep saying vacation? This is not a vacation. Now, when he does 2 weeks in Marthas Vineyard or 10 days in Hawaii or Melania takes a trip to Paris for nothing. Then start complaining. Security no matter where the POTUS goes will be the same.

I remember Obama being grilled on this just after his election with a trip to NYC for a play with his wife. He deserved it. The RNC went nuts but hey, it was a night out the POTUS is a real person.

Complaining about this 4 weeks in a row is nothing but childish whining...grow a set and grow up.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

he didn't go this weekend

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Oh, suddenylt eh "just because someone else did it doesn't mean it's right for you to," is a valid argument? Tell me again why people wanted to let Hillary off the hook for the insanely corrupt and illegal (and well-documented by the FBI) practices she committed? Oh, that's right, because someone else did it too.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
wbay.com...
President Trump, first lady host governors for dinner at White House
Andrea Hay
By Andrea Hay Published: February 26, 2017, 8:30 pm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join