It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ant mid February? WTF.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Lately I have been investigating ideas of reality that don't conform to an accepted version that almost everybody accepts. The Mandela Effect rings true for me both in terms of various memories, and also some very personal things.

And I have recently been investigating the world of quantum physics, where sub-atomic particles only manifest as particles when being observed by us. It could be that it is just a result of the quantum world being unpredictable, or it could be a sign that this 3D world is an extremely sophisticated computer simulation.

Focused on these ideas recently, I saw an ant crawling across the end table next to my couch in the middle of February.
It has been an unusually cold winter here in the Pacific North West. MUCH snow, very cold.

Even in the mild winters preceding this winter, there is no way an ant would appear mid February in my house.
I know this means nothing to you, but I interpret this event as a message to me that this world is in fact an extremely sophisticated hologram even though that seems to be a ridiculous idea when we look at the suffering in this world.

I believe our consciousness is the only truly real thing present in this world.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Might be a stretch...but then again, maybe the Moon is, well, "that's no Moon..."

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Insects hitch rides into homes in a variety of ways. In groceries, other people entering a home.

Just a normal idea...

Des

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Ants in house.

Depends how high you keep your heat, some don't hibernate depending on where in your home they are hiding. Plus it's not unusual to have "outliers" putter thru. I wouldn't put that much stock in it myself.

I'm also not a fan of the whole "this life is a computer program" idea. We are still in our infancy regarding the finer points of how our world works in relation to physics. What you are basing your opinion on is just the tip of the iceberg, preliminary theories etc that will be revised over many more years of study.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
An ant? I've been swatting mosquitoes for a week already and you're worried about a single ant?

It's more than just a mild February. The groundhog was wrong. Spring is here.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Insects are living things. One of the most crucial aspects to successful species evolution, is the idea that when circumstances change, ones species must adapt or die. Human beings have been astoundingly successful at this over the years, which is why we can be found on nearly every continent. From sandy, golden islands, to looming mountains, from the dunes of the Sahara to the verdant beauty of the Amazon basin, from the sunny shores of Spain, to the frozen hell of the Arctic circle, human beings have a tendency to adapt to their surroundings very well. Though not as well as some of our fellow planetary residents.

We have had daffodils sprouting in my neck of the woods since just after Christmas, other flowers normally associated with the depths of spring, flowering forth in the heart of winter. We have had mosquitoes flitting hither and thither, despite the weather being far too cold for that, although perhaps not as cold as your location.

Nature is being remade before our eyes, the planets normal cycles of weather and season are in tatters, and it makes perfect sense that some of the species that we know of, will adapt to those changes if they become threatening to their existence, assuming the changes are slow enough that they can keep up, of course.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The ants are proof of your spiritual state being awaken.
Once you realize how this dimension works, you'll start seeing things you've never imagined possible.
Prove you're worthy enough and you'll manage a more conscious interaction with "them".

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Ants don't hibernate, they simply live off their food stores underground through the winter. If something or someone disturbed their nest or if their food supplies run out/become compromised, they absolutely will send out foragers assuming the weather is tolerable. They also will come up through cracks in the foundation and enter people's homes in search of food during the winter.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
the planets normal cycles of weather and season are in tatters

How does one apply the concept of "normalcy" to something which has been in a constant state of major flux since the advent of time? This planet isn't and has never been static in any way.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: TrueBrit
the planets normal cycles of weather and season are in tatters

How does one apply the concept of "normalcy" to something which has been in a constant state of major flux since the advent of time? This planet isn't and has never been static in any way.

And if we look at longer weather cycles and even in archaeological data... the WE'RE GONNA DIE WEATHER is no more than a simple cycle. Some proofs in tree rings and etched in stone... and etc.. shows sometimes these events are rather severe. Sure, crops and animals can suffer.. and people.. but the Earth is the Earth. Love her and deal with her moods or hitch a ride on that ride to the moon I just read about next year. LOL!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Sorry, OP. My home in the Pacific Northwest has also been riddled with ants since February. A severe winter forces them indoors. Try Terro brand borax traps.

Careful, they bite.

top topics

join