It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp full 4 hour interview tonight with Tom Delonge

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Impodog
yes i could of mistaken the name for Rockerfella as you point out
cheers. just posted a correction.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You know I have listened to a few of his podcasts now and he keeps saying that he has information
and wants to give it to everyone

but not until he has made his money

like 4 books, 4 music releases , , 4films etc
sure he may have inside knowledge but he wont share it unless a few people get a paycheck

as a side not , something just popped into my head when Tom Delonge is talking about podesta and his tweets about getting the UFO stuff out there for the public, he tweeted his greatest failure that year 2015 im sure, was not getting that info out.

Hilary also said that she wanted to get that UFO stuff out so long as it doesnt go against national security

fast forward and both hilary and podesta are dragged into that whole pizza scandal.

Now are they being drawn into pizza gate to discredit them for trying to release UFO files, are they being warned
set up!

I never thought of that angle before

high position public figure government officials try to release UFO files, which has potential to drastically change the world
then get linked to a scandal
edit on 8-3-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Ah, thank you for the mention of an interview between Knapp and TDL. I'll have to listen that one. I love George.

I tried to listen to an interview with Tom about 2 weeks ago on Youtube where he had been given an award of some kind, but with most questions he kept deflecting back to 'in my book' and 'I wrote about it' but gave very little elaboration that answered the actual question. It was disappointing enough that I stopped the video and went to something else.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hey Zazz! I only caught up with this latest addition to the TDL compilation on ATS.

If there is one very apparent note to make it is how little new stuff there is in the UFO field when we have about a dozen threads about him in recent months!. He's been the only really big new story in town for a long time.

I've said this many times before. The golden age of UFOs definitely died as soon as the Cold War was over. Not long after satellites monitored every inch of the earth with pin sharp precision, CCTV became more prevalent, mobile phones came with cameras and the internet allowed information to travel across the globe in seconds. That golden age finally blinked out simultaneously with the Phoenix Lights some 20 years ago. Is there even one UFO case in the 21st century that gets near the top 10 of quality cases?

No! Because it is a lot harder to convince [fool?] us now than it was back in the midsts of time. Communication is almost instant, science had advanced and our technology allows us to monitor air traffic, space traffic, weather, astronomical data and much more in real time.

So why is it that Tom De Longe needs to spend endless sessions talking to various people in the higher echelons of the US military for clues as to what the UFO phenomenon is all about? Why doesn't 15 minutes suffice with "Hey Tom you're an idiot for asking but they're from Betelgeuse and they live under the sea where no man can really go".

Does he never get a straight answer? He certainly never gives us one.

George Knapp tried to nail it all down on a number of occasions by asking direct questions. But Tom could only ever give vague answers in the end. All we got was ."Yes it was aliens, sort of, if you like but they are not all good..... and to the Greeks or the Romans they were gods and you need to read up in the book". Apparently ancient people saw them? and thought they were gods So what happened? Are they are scared to show themselves these day?

It's 70 years since Arnold and Roswell and that 1947 UFO flap. But the crap goes on. The questions are simple. If 'they' exist then who are they? Where are they from? What do they want?

I guess Tom will need another 20 years of meetings with military brass and we will never get specific answers no matter how much you read his books. I think the hidden factor is that this all based on the model of another organisation that paints itself as a religion and may well be deeply involved in the infiltration of the topic in both the military and the civilian side of things.

Mr Vallee says in his book 'Revelations' about a specific incident at the very end of the Cold War.

....Should we conclude that U.S. military... may have been compromised by one or more cults with extreme beliefs and with the willingness to exploit the naiveté of the ufologists to further their own goals?

I think this has been the case for many a long year. There is not tangible evidence for extra-terrestrial visitation to this planet. But now with a dearth of interesting contemporary UFO cases beyond your 'lights in the sky' variety then a new push is being made. Tom has become the messenger.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Hi MM!
Good to see you.

It's 70 years since Arnold and Roswell and that 1947 UFO flap. But the crap goes on. The questions are simple. If 'they' exist then who are they? Where are they from? What do they want?

Nailed it.
Just answer the questions. I have my big girl pants on, I can take it, so can the rest of the population of earth that with the internet no longer have to rely on leaked faked or manipulated news stories or books.

I'm not sure they exist in terms of visitation. I sometimes think there may have been something crash here that was hidden for military purposes, not to protect us to but to get the tech.

The cult of UFOlogy is entertainment at best nowadays. UFOtainment.

Are there inter dimensional entities? Possibly, but that's a whole new thread I'm about to pose the question in
I know I'll get more answers from people here that I can read in these rehashed theories.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

That golden age finally blinked out simultaneously with the Phoenix Lights some 20 years ago. Is there even one UFO case in the 21st century that gets near the top 10 of quality cases?

Not sure who is even investigating them other than MUFON?

They have a top 10 list in the 2016 annual report, some of them are interesting. The page up currently has a listing of top cases for 2012 - links to the cases would have been helpful or at least case numbers so you could go look them up in their database...They have reworked their website, I use to have links for other years, hopefully they get around to fixing it.

On Tom... lets say he did release some new yet unknown information that we could somehow validate. Where is the President in all this? You know the first question at the next press conference would be , "whats going on with the alien disclosure?". Maybe the President is on board and ready to give an answer, but it doesnt seem that way.

The owner of this site seems to think Tom is talking to the right people, but other than that, has Knapp or anyone else been able to verify anything at all as far as his informants/credibility?

I havent listened to anything since his first interview with Knapp where there was a discussion about the Russians being heros for not launching their ICBMs during some inciden t. Not sure which one he was talking about, but I dont give Tom credit for making up such a story. Other than that though, everything points to this being another scam.

Maybe someone else has heard him say something that gives him credibility? I havent seen it if so.

I dont know much about Mr Lavenda, do people think he is legit?

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I found the full interview on youtube in 4 parts

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have come across a complete historical narrative that leads up to the modern age that seems to convey the same major themes of TDL's book. I do think that there are good reasons to believe what he is releasing which I will share eventually. If TDL's conclusions are indeed the same as mine, then the outcome of the disclosure that aliens are not aliens would be far more disturbing than a simple alien disclosure. It would be like disclosure in the Truman show, only world wide. We are all ready for alien disclosure, but I don't think we are ready for this disclosure. It may be necessary to condition people slowly so that it's not a jarring disclosure.

In the meantime how approachable is TDL? Has anyone tried to communicate with him via email? Is he responsive?
edit on 17-3-2017 by Sansanoy because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2017 by Sansanoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Found this thread only now. The interview is absolutely remarkable and in my opinion it totally restores credibility in the Sekret Machines project. George Knapp does an amazing job!

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
a reply to: sapien82

Found this thread only now. The interview is absolutely remarkable and in my opinion it totally restores credibility in the Sekret Machines project. George Knapp does an amazing job!

I have great respect for George Knapp. But at the end of the day he had a four hour show to fill and could not push too hard for fear that his interview would end prematurely. This is a problem with this whole genre of 'paranormal' radio shows. The better hosts (like George Knapp) will challenge assertions by the guests but you can only ask awkward questions and press for answers so many times before having to back off for fear of the guest terminating the interview and leaving an hour or more of air time to fill. George is one of the best at asking searching questions without being offensive but there is a limit to where he can go. We all have to appreciate that.

So a problem remains that there is a battle between the 'ET believers','the undecided' and the 'hard skeptics'. None of them particularly communicate well with each other as they sit in their silos. The first and latter have already decided on the answer, leaving 'the undecided' frustrated. I don't really see anything changing in the near future.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I still dont know how I feel about the whole thing even after the 4 hour interview , nothing new has been brought to the table

i'll just have to bide my time

<< 3  4  5   >>

join