It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is wrong with Hollywood these days

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

It was already on the news, just not covered by most MSM.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Just be positive and grateful and condemning of all that are not positive and grateful---maybe the hidden crisis will all simply go away into the vapor of love and light.--lmao

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
same thing that always has been . poorly written , no plot , gratuitous violence , propaganda , remakes . Done by leftist trash . not to mention overhyped and way overpriced .

I would like to encourage you to bring the business up to what you consider a reasonable standard.

Write it yourself, from something not from the "lefist trash" bin. With the new administration, perhaps you can start a new movement in entertainment.

Start here....

www.celtx.com...

Hollywood no longer owns the industry. Feature films and TV is now a kitchen table enterprise. Create the content you want. Join us in the
New Media revolution.

Perhaps we can produce it together. There is a large market for Christian films. I've worked on many....however the personal aesthetic for my films tends to the "leftist trash genera" plenty of violence, with many aspiring starlets with large breasts featured prominently. I'm in it for the money. My motto...."straight to DVD"
edit on 27-2-2017 by olaru12 because: grammer and spelin

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Its nothing new. Hollywood, or at least the public face of it, has largely been a cesspool of left wing nuttery for decades and that's probably not the worst thing I could say about it.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

Its nothing new. Hollywood, or at least the public face of it, has largely been a cesspool of left wing nuttery for decades and that's probably not the worst thing I could say about it.

Hurow ....!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join