It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is wrong with Hollywood these days

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Here you have the Movie quacks having protest over America's President Trump's loyalty for the American people. I just saw the protest on Japanese TV this morning. Is America falling apart from not having conventional wisdom these days. I simply can't believe what is going on over there these days.
edit on 0200000034012017-02-26T17:01:34-06:00013402pm5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

No worries, loud leftists don't represent a fraction of the population. They are just loud and most of the media is in the leftest camp so it is all anyone sees.

Hollywood has always been a cesspool of leftists. Remember a bunch of them praising Chavez and the murderer Che Guevara. A bunch of weasels with a media loudspeaker.

Besides the major urban areas, the rest of the nation is sane.
edit on 26-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Hollywood is by and large a leftist group, at least they had better be if they want to work.

There is a black list and you don't want to be one it.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
These days?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Hollywood dines on their own feces and tell each other it is delicious.

The media serves as their waiters telling them the special of the day, which is their own feces.

Then they try to convince the rest of us to sup at their table.

That is Hollywood.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
As I understand it, "La la Land" is poised to win best picture. That tells you all you need to know about Hollywood.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
These days? You are joking right? This crap didn't just spring up overnight...

That being said...

I do want to see The King.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

No worries, loud leftists don't represent a fraction of the population. They are just loud and most of the media is in the leftest camp so it is all anyone sees.

Hollywood has always been a cesspool of leftists. Remember a bunch of them praising Chavez and the murderer Che Guevara. A bunch of weasels with a media loudspeaker.

Well said!

What torques me off the most is that 99.9% of these Hollywood leftists are not well-educated. I did not spend 6 years in college to be lectured about my politics by mediocrities like high school graduate Madonna...

Like most leftists, these delusionaries have no clue how things really work. Still, they feel empowered and entitled to lecture the rest of us on what and how we should think.

Fortunately, they represent a relatively small portion of the American electorate.

GALLUP

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The popular vote says you're wrong. When the left or right boycotts something, which side do the businesses take seriously...the left, because they know their money makes more of an impact. So the left is the majority.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain

The popular vote says you're wrong. When the left or right boycotts something, which side do the businesses take seriously...the left, because they know their money makes more of an impact. So the left is the majority.

Its just that the "right" is so slow to engage in economic terror.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

Its just that the "right" is so slow to engage in economic terror.

Spin it anyway you want, companies take it very seriously when the left plans to boycott.

The right not so much.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The problem with pulling the popular vote card is that the vast majority of Americans don't vote.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote YUGE!

If you factor out California, your President, Donald J. Trump, won the popular vote by 1.3 million.

Why factor out California?

Because ANYONE CAN VOTE. All you need to vote in a national election in Cali is a photo ID. That could be a Costco card, La Raza membership, or Justin Beiber Fan Club card. If it has you photo on it, you can vote.

California has a constitutional obligation to ensure that every vote cast is by a legal US citizen.

Until they do that, they don't count as far as I'm concerned.

Added to that, it's almost mathematically impossible for someone to win 31 states and 304 votes and NOT win the popular vote.
edit on 26-2-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I'm proud to make my living in the entertainment business [100+ films 50+TV, since 07] and contrary to popular conservative belief; all of Hollywood isn't liberal.

www.sagaftra.org...
www.iatse.net...

Union Proud, Union Strong!

For all you people disgusted with the current offering of films and TV, get off your ass and write, produce and film your own movies. But please stop the crybaby BS.

Start here....

www.celtx.com...

and what ever you do don't go see olaru12 in "Hell or High Water" I hope it get's Best Picture!!
edit on 26-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

You also need proof of residence in California and SSN.

I doubt if they'd accept some of those photo ID's either. It has to be an accepted form of ID.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Because ANYONE CAN VOTE. All you need to vote in a national election in Cali is a photo ID. That could be a Costco card, La Raza membership, or Justin Beiber Fan Club card. If it has you photo on it, you can vote.

You do know you have to register to vote right not just show up with a photo ID. My bad Trump supporter of course you didn't know that because FOX didn't cover that huh?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

The popular vote was mostly made up of voters in the megacities of New York, LA-San Fran, and Chicago.

I'm not sure why the left seems to think that people who live in three mega cities ought to rule the entire rest of the country.

(post by SBMcG removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

You also need proof of residence in California and SSN.

I doubt if they'd accept some of those photo ID's either. It has to be an accepted form of ID.

That is true to register to vote. But to actually vote, any photo ID is accepted.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Even stranger is why it is that so many people on the Right think it's ok just to discount all those people in the megacities or even the entire state in which they reside simply because they disagree with them.

I mean they are people just like you and voters just like you. They don't seem to think your vote shouldn't count, perhaps you should show them the same respect.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join