It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals dont Respect US Immigration Law so in response we need to start those mass deportations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Your facepalm picture is a very apt view of what I did when I read this OP.

Also, this:
Trump’s Soft Spot for Dreamers Alienates Immigration Hard-Liners
edit on 27-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
First we take all of our convicted fellons in our prisons, put them all on an emptied out oil tanker ship, cast them off to sea, then sink it. Next we work on rounding up the illegals, do the same but this time beach the ship someplace down in Mexico. Keep doing that, have a couple of mishap sinkings and eventually people will get the point and not bother coming to the states the wrong way.

Instead we'll be slapped with tons of human rights violations.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: network dude

We have thousands per day, breaking US law by illegally gaining entry into the US

Where did you get that number? As it was stated earlier, illegal immigration is at net zero.

and instead of enforcing border laws, or beefing up our security in the areas these entries happen, we talk about "rights" and "feelings".

When you are talking about an issue that involves families and the potential for splitting families that have roots in this country going back generations, of course there is going to be some emotions involved. As it should.

And we should always be concerned about people's rights. I would think you could agree with that.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Sorry about the crap source, but it will do for this topic.

Ahh, the rights of criminals. Makes me feel all squishy inside.

I think we should have a much better process for bringing in immigrants and making them part of the tax paying, hard working US labor force than what we currently have. But in no way shape or form, do I think it's OK to sneak in here, bring your family, put their safety in jeopardy then cry when you get caught. There are things called LAWS that some people thought the need to make with regards to our borders, and to have them ignored is a national security issue. How many people breaking into your home is too many? Is 5 or 10 acceptable and you might get pissed at the 11th one? Or is 1 too damn many?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Thanks. I'll look in to it.

Everyone has rights, even criminals.

I think we should have a much better process for bringing in immigrants and making them part of the tax paying, hard working US labor force than what we currently have.

I completely agree that the process needs to be revised. It should be easier for people to come to this country. And I also believe our current workforce works pretty damned hard.

How many people breaking into your home is too many? Is 5 or 10 acceptable and you might get pissed at the 11th one? Or is 1 too damn many?

That's a false equivalency. If someone breaks in to your home, they have the intent to steal or cause harm. The same cannot be said about illegal immigration.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

Many of those who are here illegally came here through Mexico, even if they are not Mexican themselves. The SOP for this sort of thing is to deport the person to the country from they arrived. Thus, sending non-Mexican illegal immigrants to Mexico, at least for the majority of cases, is proper.

That is completely false. We deport to the country of origin.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

That's a false equivalency. If someone breaks in to your home, they have the intent to steal or cause harm. The same cannot be said about illegal immigration.

Incorrect. There is a law that you cannot come into the US without proper documentation. Doing so is breaking that law. Those who would enter without consent are breaking the law. Just as someone breaking into your home is breaking the law. Or are you one of those who gets to choose which laws are important and which aren't?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Incorrect. There is a law that you cannot come into the US without proper documentation. Doing so is breaking that law. Those who would enter without consent are breaking the law. Just as someone breaking into your home is breaking the law. Or are you one of those who gets to choose which laws are important and which aren't?

The Left fails to understand this simple logic^

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Thanks. I'll look in to it.

Everyone has rights, even criminals.

I think we should have a much better process for bringing in immigrants and making them part of the tax paying, hard working US labor force than what we currently have.

I completely agree that the process needs to be revised. It should be easier for people to come to this country. And I also believe our current workforce works pretty damned hard.

How many people breaking into your home is too many? Is 5 or 10 acceptable and you might get pissed at the 11th one? Or is 1 too damn many?

Just how easy should it be?

When a person is harmed, whether by intent or not, they are still harmed. When money is taken from a deserving and needing person, it doesn't matter if the money was taken by direct theft, or if it was diverted for other reasons, the person still is harmed when they have to do without.

Circumventing the law only makes these problems greater. It angers me that many of the people that came here illegally, and are willing to fight against the government here in this country, that they won't make the same demands in their own country, and fight for what they believe their God given rights are back there.

As a case manager, I thought I was fighting the good fight for all people of need. I learned the hard way that devil comes in all types of disguises. Sometimes the light hides the real demons that live in the dark.

Sometimes there isn't enough compassion to go around. To ask those that have contributed to do without to help those that have not contributed, is asking too much.

I have seen people discharged from the hospital back into the streets, while people that are here illegaly are found housing and resources.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
But is illegal immigration really a problem?

I mean, yes it's a minor problem, but is it a big problem?

I don't think so...Illegal immigration doesn't effect me positively or negatively. It never did in anyplace I ever lived.

We're always going to get someone in here illegally commit a crime, but our police and ICE should arrest and deport those individuals. We already have laws in place.

So the question is, is this wall and everything else we argue about really a big problem? I think it's a minor problem with the solutions already in place. We just need to tweek em and work em.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

I don't think so...Illegal immigration doesn't effect me positively or negatively. It never did in anyplace I ever lived.

We're always going to get someone in here illegally commit a crime, but our police and ICE should arrest and deport those individuals. We already have laws in place.

So the question is, is this wall and everything else we argue about really a big problem? I think it's a minor problem with the solutions already in place. We just need to tweek em and work em.

Illegal Immigration has never effected me either positively or negatively. The Laws in place already aren't being Enforced. Which is why President Trump was elected to actually enforce the Laws. Sanctuary Cities fight Ice Agents at every Level from top to bottom. Trump needs to defund those cities and put the Mayors on trial who refuse to cooperate with the Feds.

But if you think 15 million people being here illegally isnt a big problem then you are also part of the problem.
edit on 27-2-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Illegal Immigration has never effected me either positively or negatively.

But if you think 15 million people being here illegally isnt a big problem then you are also part of the problem.

The problem is that we've never done anything about it. not for decades. All the pieces are in place for a reasonable solution. Part one, a nice clear path to citizenship. Part 2, instead of a wall, why don't we ask actual border agents what they would like. etc etc.

I still think it's a minor problem compared to some of our others.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So if has never affected you, how do you know it is so bad? I happen to know immigrants and have been affected by them living in the city my whole life.

15 million people may SOUND bad when viewed out of context, but there are 300 million people in this country. 15 million is only 5% of the population.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The problem is that we've never done anything about it. not for decades. All the pieces are in place for a reasonable solution. Part one, a nice clear path to citizenship. Part 2, instead of a wall, why don't we ask actual border agents what they would like. etc etc.

Giving them Citizenship is not the answer. They have to do it the right way like every other Legal Immigrant. If you cut in line expect to get sent back to the end of the line. The correct answer is fixing the broken immigration system. We gave Obama a chance to fix Health Care now we need to give Trump a chance to fix Immigration. In Trumps wall there will be that big beautiful door where people can come in the right way for those who want to do it the right way.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

So if has never affected you, how do you know it is so bad? I happen to know immigrants and have been affected by them living in the city my whole life.

15 million people may SOUND bad when viewed out of context, but there are 300 million people in this country. 15 million is only 5% of the population.

5% of the Population can still affect the outcome of elections like giving Hillary the Popular Vote win.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Giving them Citizenship is not the answer. They have to do it the right way like every other Legal Immigrant. If you cut in line expect to get sent back to the end of the line. The correct answer is fixing the broken immigration system. We gave Obama a chance to fix Health Care now we need to give Trump a chance to fix Immigration. In Trumps wall there will be that big beautiful door where people can come in the right way for those who want to do it the right way.

It's way more complex than that. What if you're parents came here illegally, got a job got married had kids, made a life. Not your fault...you don't pick where or to whom you're born, should that person be deported?

Then there is cost of deporting all of those 15 million. Much easier to have them fill out some paperwork, study for a and take a test and pay a fee. Then you have 15 million Legal immigrants who now pay taxes.

Or taken a step further. Why not work with Mexico to fix some of the issues that cause people to flee Mexico.

And lastley, I know what I'd do if I had no money and lived in squalid conditions in a cartel conrolled ara of mexico. I'd get into the US any way I could.

Just some thoughts for discussion. I know there's more to this discussion than just what I posted.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

5% of the Population can still affect the outcome of elections like giving Hillary the Popular Vote win.

Yeah. Only if they behave like a hive mind and all believe the exact same things. Good thing the illegals aren't the Borg, right? Got any points that reflect reality now?
edit on 27-2-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yeah. Only if they behave like a hive mind and all believe the exact same things. Good thing the illegals aren't the Borg, right? Got any points that reflect reality now?

Yup. Drugs, Guns, Disease, Rapists, Murders,Human Traffickers,Kidnappers,Gangs, and Terrorists will all come hop the border. O and why was there surge of illegal immigration just before everyone voted? Ill tell you why because there all afraid of Trump thats why.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Yup. Drugs, Guns, Disease, Rapists, Murders,Human Traffickers,Kidnappers,Gangs, and Terrorists will all come hop the border. O and why was there surge of illegal immigration just before everyone voted? Ill tell you why because there all afraid of Trump thats why.

Lol. For someone who has never been affected by immigrants you are awfully terrified of them. By the way, where is your source on that surge of illegals pre-election?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Or taken a step further. Why not work with Mexico to fix some of the issues that cause people to flee Mexico.
Just some thoughts for discussion. I know there's more to this discussion than just what I posted.

Then there is cost of deporting all of those 15 million.

The cost is no problem to get them out of here if the America wants something done then we will get it done after all We spent 6 trillion in the Middle East.

Much easier to have them fill out some paperwork, study for a and take a test and pay a fee. Then you have 15 million Legal immigrants who now pay taxes.

Being illegal and undocumented means you aren't paying taxes. Why would someone want to pay taxes? I'll tell you why because the ones who have been here for 40+ years don't want to put into the system that they are taking from.

It's way more complex than that. What if you're parents came here illegally, got a job got married had kids, made a life. Not your fault...you don't pick where or to whom you're born, should that person be deported?

Maybe the Parents should have thought about doing it the right way before having your Anchor Guilt Trip Baby and made a Life. And if you listened to President Trump he said there all getting deported as a Family until they can do it the right way.

And lastley, I know what I'd do if I had no money and lived in squalid conditions in a cartel conrolled ara of mexico. I'd get into the US any way I could.

Then you are part of the problem. Instead of fleeing your country why not become a Mexican Government Official and actually change your area.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

If your parent/parents break the law, it may not be your fault, but if convicted, it does not give them the right to say I have children, so you can't put me in jail. If a person comes here illegally, and they bring their children, then they should take their children when they return. If the children are born here, it doesn't change the fact that they are still their children. They placed their children in the unfortunate situation, and if they don't want to be separated from their children, they should be allowed to take their children back to their home country with them.

If you have laws you enforce them. If they were enforced, then you wouldn't have so many people coming here illegally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join