It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals dont Respect US Immigration Law so in response we need to start those mass deportations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: Stevemagegod

The problem is that Trump is going to deport all these people to Mexico.

Here is the problem with that in particular.

Net immigration from Mexico is 0%.

The people coming over from Mexico, are from other countries, than Mexico. Trump seems to think he can just dump them all in to Mexico as opposed to doing it the right way, which is deport you to where you came from.

You talk about the country being 20 trillion in debt, and you wanna spend how much more on mass deportations?

lol

The economics of Mass Deportation of 11 million people would cost so much more than you guys realize.

~Tenth

Excellent points. Let's also not forget the economic hole that would leave if we deported that many people.

This entire deportation flap is rooted in emotional ignorance and has not been well-thought out.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

The people coming over from Mexico, are from other countries, than Mexico. Trump seems to think he can just dump them all in to Mexico as opposed to doing it the right way, which is deport you to where you came from.

You talk about the country being 20 trillion in debt, and you wanna spend how much more on mass deportations?

lol

The economics of Mass Deportation of 11 million people would cost so much more than you guys realize.

~Tenth

Hmm, probably about as much as we'd save if they didn't receive benefits?

I know, I know. Pull out the biased media story about how I'm wrong and they either aren't collecting benefits or are extremely affordable.

You *are* wrong.

They largely don't receive benefits, but pay into it. And as far as "bias," here's an article from New Republic, a conservative site, referencing a study: Immigrants Don't Drain Welfare. They Fund It..

There are plenty others.

Just because some might take advantage of the system doesn't mean all, or even the majority, do.

But we like to paint with broad brushes and ignore facts when it suits our political beliefs and agenda, now don't we?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

All Illegals Care about in America is to Leech Off of Our Nations Wealth . They Do Not Respect this Country and the Ideals of Freedom it Stands For .The Country would be Better Off if All of them were Deported . That is the Cold Hard Reality American Citizens have to Deal With Today . America First ? Hell Yeah !

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Why is it left wingers have problems understanding we have laws in place to handle legal immigration and sticking to those terms?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Do you actually personally know any immigrants, legal or otherwise?

Yes I do. I know Legal Immigrants from Jordan, Italy, and Iran.
edit on 26-2-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Do you actually personally know any immigrants, legal or otherwise?

Yes I do. I know Legal Immigrants from Jordan, Italy, and Iran.

What about "or otherwise" (illegal)?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think the people that think like the OP are few and far between. The majority of Americans don't have as much hatred for illegals, they see the reality that the vast majority are decent hard working people looking for a better life.

There is a small group of people that are growing in numbers thanks to being emboldened by Trump's build that wall mexicans are rapists and criminals and I *shrugs shoulders as he has never met one but I guess...* "Assume" some of them are good. That was the part that offended me because it's the other way around the vast majority are good and some of them are indeed bad hombres.

If you believe Donald(because his news is real everyone else's is fake) it's pretty easy to want to round em all up and ship em all back.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

lol

~Tenth

Many of those who are here illegally came here through Mexico, even if they are not Mexican themselves. The SOP for this sort of thing is to deport the person to the country from they arrived. Thus, sending non-Mexican illegal immigrants to Mexico, at least for the majority of cases, is proper.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I wonder what canadians and british would think of lets say 30 million conservative americans moved to their countries illegally and then agitated for citizenship so they then could vote and change the laws to be more american like.
called you racist and hitler if you didn't like it.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

this is what i would do.

immediately legalize recreational marijuana, this will boost our economy, create jobs and wound the cartels financially.
immediately deport any violent felon, sex offender, drug dealer already in prison. (quickest, easiest solution, no need for a "round up")
immediately deport any illegal upon being found guilty (no bail) of violent felony, sex offense, felony drug offense etc.
immediately deport any illegal caught using fake ss# and or collecting welfare benefits.
stop allowing illegals or immigrants to collect welfare for children born in the u.s. if you come here and can't support your own neither will we.

create a path to citizenship along with a $5000 fine for decent hard working illegals who can pass a vetting process. do not allow those individuals to ever be able to vote. if you get 5 million illegals to pay the fine that's 25 billion that can be used towards border security.

this plan would help the problems of illegal immigration while still being humane, cost effective and a boost to the economy as we will have tax paying hard working individuals contributing to our country.

i would enforce a strict limit and vetting process for all future immigrants and visa applicants. i would only allow the amount of immigrants the u.s can comfortably handle.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: buster2010
It seems like the OP doesn't understand we have agreements with other nations on how these people are to be deported. Why is it right wingers have problems following laws and sticking to the terms of treaties with other nations.

O and a very disturbing 1 million illegal alien population in NYC means thats also 1 million ILLEGAL VOTES FOR HILLARY.

I would like to see proof of this lie.

Why does the Left not understand that if the Laws were enforced properly in the 1st place we wouldn't be in this mess to begin with. So instead you guys try and take the easy way out by giving Amnesty to everyone.

The same way most murderers ask for mercy, yet took the life of those that they showed no mercy. Where is the compassion for those that are the victims when the laws are broken?

We are all given our lot in life, and the decisions we make affect us and those we love. Bad choices, often reap bad outcomes. When you roll the dice you know the chance is always there that you will eventually lose.

I believe that forgiveness and mercy are necessary for healing, but should not stand in the way of laws being enforced.

edit on 26-2-2017 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Auto correction?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

nice. mine would be similar

1. Deport all felons
2. deport any found guilty of a crime, including faking ss
3. remove all welfare using an ss to get welfare is automatic deportation
4. pay 5000 for residency companies must pay illegal the same as citizen wages. or be given 5000 to self deport the first time, pic and printed for future reference.
5. all illegals that have came in since jan 20 2017 are deported, they were aware of the new edicts coming.
6. Deny citizenship to anchor babies, its a moral hazard, not my fault. To get citizenship for oneself and child must go through proper immigration channels
7. make hiring an illegal a felony.
8. slash immigration to 250K per year. anchor babies, refugees, h1b's, asylum, green card, all included in this category. Cannot exceed 250K.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

while i do not agree with everything on your list our lists are very similar. i appreciate your opinion and respect it more because you have actual ideas not just build the wall deport em all!!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
wow.. illegals don't respect immigration laws.. yet many Americans are willing break minor laws. what's wrong with the world..

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

have a couple of mishap sinkings and eventually people will get the point and not bother coming to the states the wrong way.

Sounds like the approach our government here takes with illegals .

We can't afford to rescue refugees, but we can afford to send them away

source

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

lol

~Tenth

Hmm, probably about as much as we'd save if they didn't receive benefits?

I know, I know. Pull out the biased media story about how I'm wrong and they either aren't collecting benefits or are extremely affordable.

You *are* wrong.

They largely don't receive benefits, but pay into it. And as far as "bias," here's an article from New Republic, a conservative site, referencing a study: Immigrants Don't Drain Welfare. They Fund It..

There are plenty others.

Just because some might take advantage of the system doesn't mean all, or even the majority, do.

But we like to paint with broad brushes and ignore facts when it suits our political beliefs and agenda, now don't we?

Laura Reston? *snort*

It doesn't mean all, or even the majority, don't either. And, didn't you just paint with a broad brush to suit your political belief? Yeah, yeah you did.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

lol

~Tenth

Excellent points. Let's also not forget the economic hole that would leave if we deported that many people.

This entire deportation flap is rooted in emotional ignorance and has not been well-thought out.

Yep, and that in itself is a crime. We have thousands per day, breaking US law by illegally gaining entry into the US, and instead of enforcing border laws, or beefing up our security in the areas these entries happen, we talk about "rights" and "feelings". Almost as if we are ignoring the part where a law was broken. It makes you wonder what other laws we have that just don't #ing matter anymore.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I'm reminded of Ronald Reagen.

www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

He had a sensible approach to illegal immigration.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Why would I need to do that?

It would still cost more to deport them all, then to actually keep them here using those social services and having them pay taxes.

The cost of enforcement of this policy is the issue, wages, gear, equipment, housing of these people. The inevitable legal battles with Mexico over dumping non Mexican citizens into Mexico for no other reason than the Trump admin think they can.

So no, the math doesn't add up, you'd end up spending more.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We have thousands per day, breaking US law by illegally gaining entry into the US

Where did you get that number? As it was stated earlier, illegal immigration is at net zero.

and instead of enforcing border laws, or beefing up our security in the areas these entries happen, we talk about "rights" and "feelings".

When you are talking about an issue that involves families and the potential for splitting families that have roots in this country going back generations, of course there is going to be some emotions involved. As it should.

And we should always be concerned about people's rights. I would think you could agree with that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join