It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals dont Respect US Immigration Law so in response we need to start those mass deportations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

These people have been here for over 40 years and not once did it occur to them that they should become a citizen the right way. Being in the US illegally for over 40 years also means they have illegal Anchor Babies and illegal Grand Anchor Babies that make them American Citizen due to are Birth Laws and then they will never leave. O and a very disturbing 1 million illegal alien population in NYC means thats also 1 million ILLEGAL VOTES FOR HILLARY. IF THERE WORKING,AND DRIVING then whats going to stop them from voting? Ill tell you what nothing. Time to get them out of here.

Was it difficult to cross the border?
No

What should we do about illegal immigration?
Legalize everyone

O and I love how the one lady was like the US needs to help everyone! Mother ucker the US does help everyone thats the problem because then you people take advantage of are generosity. If $20 Trillion in debt doesn't say the US helps people then I dont know what does.

Are you afraid of Trump?
Yes. I have problems with the deportations.

So how does the Left deal with the god's honest truth from these people?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The pheasants are flying out and will get hit.

Lots of people with shaking knees.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I would like to see a mass deportation. There are large corps that absolutely depend on the cheap undocumented labor not only for the cost, but to keep sub par processes going. If you are illegal, you can't call OSHA.

Food INC documentary had a processing center in Louisiana, if I remember correctly, that had a standing relationship with ICE to bust 4 or 5 illegals a day out of their plant.
The plant processed pigs, and they had to have buses go around and pick up the illegals because they had no transportation.
This is a very very large problem. And it it a difficult one to solve because it has so many strings that go to other things.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It seems like the OP doesn't understand we have agreements with other nations on how these people are to be deported. Why is it right wingers have problems following laws and sticking to the terms of treaties with other nations.

O and a very disturbing 1 million illegal alien population in NYC means thats also 1 million ILLEGAL VOTES FOR HILLARY.

I would like to see proof of this lie.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I can tell you exactly where to start. The IRS refuses to tell Americans when an illegal is using their Social Security Number to not only finance purchases but also get refunds.

Find every single duplicate SSN #, validate the owner and deport and or charge the person falsely using the SSN.

www.washingtontimes.com...

The IRS has discovered more than 1 million Americans whose Social Security numbers were stolen by illegal immigrants, but officials never bothered to tell the taxpayers themselves, the agency’s inspector general said in a withering new report released Tuesday.
Investigators first alerted the IRS to the problem five years ago, but it’s still not fixed, the inspector general said, and a pilot program meant to test a solution was canceled — and fell woefully short anyway.

As a result, most taxpayers don’t learn that their identities have been stolen and their Social Security files may be screwed up.
“Taxpayers identified as victims of employment-related identity theft are not notified,” the inspector general said.
The report alarmed lawmakers on Capitol Hill, who were shocked that the IRS had gone for so long without fixing the issue.

This guy not only stole an identity, he financed cars and restaurants with the stolen identity.

www.news-gazette.com...

A Mexican national who has lived in Urbana since 2005, allegedly using a stolen identity, was arraigned Thursday on seven federal counts, including four related to voting by an illegal immigrant.

Valencia-Sandoval, who lives in the 0-to-100 block of Ivanhoe Drive, U, also admitted that he did not have Ramiro Guerrero-Vasquez's permission to use his identity; had used the identity to live in Illinois since March 2005; had obtained driver's licenses, bank accounts and loans for vehicles; had opened two restaurants that have since been sold; and had obtained a lawful permanent resident card for his wife.

edit on 26-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Here in Japan, YOU GET DEPORTED, QUICKLY.
When the word is out, fewer people try to make it that country. America and all countries need tough laws on immigration or else the country goes to pot.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The problem is that Trump is going to deport all these people to Mexico.

Here is the problem with that in particular.

Net immigration from Mexico is 0%.

The people coming over from Mexico, are from other countries, than Mexico. Trump seems to think he can just dump them all in to Mexico as opposed to doing it the right way, which is deport you to where you came from.

You talk about the country being 20 trillion in debt, and you wanna spend how much more on mass deportations?

lol

The economics of Mass Deportation of 11 million people would cost so much more than you guys realize.

~Tenth
edit on 2/26/2017 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Although I do agree that something needs to be done. Why don't they interview asians or Europeans or any other race that come here illegally ? Y'all pick and choose. When the word illegal immigrant is said, first thing ya th think is Mexicans or any Spanish speaking person. The same way when the word terrorism is thrown in the air the first thing you think is muslims.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
First we take all of our convicted fellons in our prisons, put them all on an emptied out oil tanker ship, cast them off to sea, then sink it. Next we work on rounding up the illegals, do the same but this time beach the ship someplace down in Mexico. Keep doing that, have a couple of mishap sinkings and eventually people will get the point and not bother coming to the states the wrong way.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hallowpinyo

Although I do agree that something needs to be done. Why don't they interview asians or Europeans or any other race that come here illegally ? Y'all pick and choose. When the word illegal immigrant is said, first thing ya th think is Mexicans or any Spanish speaking person. The same way when the word terrorism is thrown in the air the first thing you think is muslims.

That's a good question. I'd like them to hit the major Chinese restaurants in all major cities. And see just how the percent of illegals are working there. You'll see a mix race of illegals, that I'm quite sure of working in the kitchens.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 38181

I think that may be a touch lacking of compassion. Maybe.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
It seems like the OP doesn't understand we have agreements with other nations on how these people are to be deported. Why is it right wingers have problems following laws and sticking to the terms of treaties with other nations.

O and a very disturbing 1 million illegal alien population in NYC means thats also 1 million ILLEGAL VOTES FOR HILLARY.

I would like to see proof of this lie.

Why does the Left not understand that if the Laws were enforced properly in the 1st place we wouldn't be in this mess to begin with. So instead you guys try and take the easy way out by giving Amnesty to everyone.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Haha, yeah, just being a little facetious, Dominos pizza ripped me off, bait and switch.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
you guys need to coordinate your propaganda better

I just read they are getting nervous in florida

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

The people coming over from Mexico, are from other countries, than Mexico. Trump seems to think he can just dump them all in to Mexico as opposed to doing it the right way, which is deport you to where you came from.

You talk about the country being 20 trillion in debt, and you wanna spend how much more on mass deportations?

lol

The economics of Mass Deportation of 11 million people would cost so much more than you guys realize.

~Tenth

Boy thats pretty racist of the Left to think all illegals are Mexicans and were just going to deport everyone to Mexico.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Murder a few million people, no bigs right?

What an idiotic post.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Murder a few million people, no bigs right?

What an idiotic post.

Boy thats a pretty violent statement from the left.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
First we take all of our convicted fellons in our prisons, put them all on an emptied out oil tanker ship, cast them off to sea, then sink it. Next we work on rounding up the illegals, do the same but this time beach the ship someplace down in Mexico. Keep doing that, have a couple of mishap sinkings and eventually people will get the point and not bother coming to the states the wrong way.

Good call, if someone is a murderer or a child molester, or some other scumbag why not do this? Imagine how much money we could save if we just got rid of these people right away.

Then ship all of the illegals back to their country of origin, with the warning to never return. We've got enough people, we don't need any more.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

lol

~Tenth

Hmm, probably about as much as we'd save if they didn't receive benefits?

I know, I know. Pull out the biased media story about how I'm wrong and they either aren't collecting benefits or are extremely affordable.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Do you actually personally know any immigrants, legal or otherwise?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join