It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why not....the first 100 lies: the trump teams flurry of falsehoods

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This post has been removed for fear of further triggering.
edit on 26-2-2017 by D8Tee because: preventing heads from exploding

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

It was clearly a form of commonly used rhetoric used when highlighting epidemics and statistics like "2 more people died from smoking related disease during this commercial."

Only a delusional fool would try to claim Trump actually meant 2 people were shot at Obama's speech.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

It was clearly a form of commonly used rhetoric used when highlighting epidemics and statistics like "2 more people died from smoking related disease during this commercial."

Only a delusional fool would try to claim Trump actually meant 2 people were shot at Obama's speech.

yeah.
only delusional fools would think the man would actually mean what he says.

let me know when the trump codex comes out so i can decode what he means and when he means it

much easy to just say # that you mean to say
much harder to backtrack if you do that though so i guess i understand why he does it

spew bull#
say thats not what you mean
people soak it up

charlie sheen style winning

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

let me know when the trump codex comes out so i can decode what he means and when he means it

I know, right.

Screw commen sense.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The lie that trumps all lies, if you like your doctor..oh wait wrong president.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Huffingpaint Post! roflmao

Even CNN is happy that there are rags that are willing to go lower than they will go!

2 posts. thats about how long i thought it would take.

so are you saying none of that is true? is some of it true?
dismiss it all cause its from huff?

Show me what is true, without protecting your "ID"" and cognitive dissonance!

Dare ya!

Every time you are asked to refute something regarding Trump, you go off on some rant instead of actually doing it. LOL

You are the one saying that it is false or made up due to the source, so supply your proof.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

That's not an apology, and you are a liar!

I hope you realize how you just destroyed your credibility on ATS!

You don't even have the morality to apologize when you get caught up; in your own lies! You just try to say everything you said was a joke? roflmao

So you took a joke as fact and now are blaming him for you own foolishness and it is his credibility destroyed? LOL

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

FACT You said you were a Super Delegate

FACT I called you out on it

FACT You called me a liar

FACT I proved I was telling the truth (with help from someone who I don't even know)

FACT Now you say it was a joke that you said you were a Super Delegate

How do you expect ANYONE ON ATS to EVER take you seriously going forward?

Another FACT, you were a fool to take that seriously LOL

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
All False statements involving Donald Trump

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump

Now instead of saying, look at the source, prove they are bias.

All lies backed with sources.

Remember the topic is about how much he lies and there are those saying, the source is biased, well prove it, don't just say it.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

Fact, what does this have to do with the op?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

yeah.
only delusional fools would think the man would actually mean what he says.

much easy to just say # that you mean to say
much harder to backtrack if you do that though so i guess i understand why he does it

Are you willing to refute lies that are proven lies against DT that I`ve yet to see ETA which is "much harder to do that though I guess I understand why you do it", even within your thread?

heck I only picked one of the three you thought important enough to list in your OP.

Otherwise you yourself could be seen as complicit in spreading known false info, Lying.

edit on 26-2-2017 by gps777 because: Added a bit more

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: Mictain

Fact, what does this have to do with the op?

FACT I was replying to another member. None of your concern.

If you're talking about my last post before this, I was just adding some more resources regarding original post.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

During an interview with Fox News before the Super Bowl, Trump repeated his false claim that he has “been against the war in Iraq from the beginning.

Explain to me how that is a false claim.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

He is a compulsive liar. It is just about daily. His problem seems to have rubbed off on his team. They make up the most ridiculous things, sometimes more than 1 in a day. It is either funny or sad.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

MY humblist apologies Seeker. You are right. I did post that and thanks to Connecter for finding it. I was joking. I must have been because it is not true. And if you want you can read it again and see that though I seldom use imotocons, in that case I did. I put the little smiley face with one eye winking to indicate the joke.

My vehement denial is that I forgot that I made that joke and kept wondering at your persistence. Again, I have lead you astray and apologize.

That's not an apology, and you are a liar!

I hope you realize how you just destroyed your credibility on ATS!

You don't even have the morality to apologize when you get caught up; in your own lies! You just try to say everything you said was a joke? roflmao

I'm actually Trump wearing a kangaroo mask on holiday in Australia.

I didn't use a smiley face, so you have my permission to go on a rampaging slanderous quest in order to denounce anything I say further.

... even from the snippets of the thread posted, it is clear to even blind Freddy that it was not something intended to be taken seriously.

I only see one person with credibility issues here, and it's not the one you'd like me to see..

As to Trump lying, given the media has been seen taking things out of context and misreporting actual claims, I wonder if the alleged amount of so called lies, are actually valid. Remember, Trump hates all Muslims and wants to kick them all out because.... just because...

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

As to Trump lying, given the media has been seen taking things out of context and misreporting actual claims, I wonder if the alleged amount of so called lies, are actually valid. Remember, Trump hates all Muslims and wants to kick them all out because.... just because...

Trump constantly lies..FACT

Trump probably does not hate Muslims but is catering to those that do.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You know what?

I am not a wealthy man, and I am not a person that those in our current society would pay attention too but most likely step over me on the street because they saw me as something they feared the might become!

But I will tell you this my political incensed friend! I have honor, character and morality! Those are the things that make me a WEALTHY MAN!

I could care less about your apology because you have already proven you have NO MORALITY to even be capable of apologizing!

FACT You said you were a Super Delegate

FACT I called you out on it

FACT You called me a liar

FACT I proved I was telling the truth (with help from someone who I don't even know)

FACT Now you say it was a joke that you said you were a Super Delegate

How do you expect ANYONE ON ATS to EVER take you seriously going forward?

Don't pat yourself on the back too quickly as your willingness to wear the deplorable badge with pride shows your mindset

You are also derailing this thread that concerns Donald J Trump and the issue of his habitual dishonest ways

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
The lie that trumps all lies, if you like your doctor..oh wait wrong president.

Right.

For over 8 years Trump critics weren't concerned with any truth or anything factual.

Until a guy named Trump was elected.

I'm still waiting for the complete 1995 tax return.

Charges to be brought up against Trump for sexual assault.

And PROOF Russia hacked the election.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It really is sad that many on the left are in full melt down over his presidency, I'm not sure if it's because they are on the outside looking in or if many are scared because he might take away their monthly cheddar and make them earn it like a real person should or if it's just a case of them letting the msm do the thinking for them either way it's going to be a long 4 years (I'm sure it will be 8 once they see how good he really is).

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain

originally posted by: savemebarry

Trump constantly lies..FACT

Trump probably does not hate Muslims but is catering to those that do.

I disagree. Those catering towards specific agendas may agree with what they think he says.

two different things.

Of shall we say blue is yellow to keep the people who are offended by blue, seeing green?

What a silly place to be, where someone saying one thing that is NOT what it is spread to be, taken up by idiots and used, is reason to say the first person should be outcast.

Hey, I won't live in that world. If you let the morons run it for you, so be it... but the majority of us see what is really being laid out... and it's not "Hurr durr kill all dem mooslims, kik 'em out, I like white people and no gays every coz like, hurr durr"

annoying AF hearing it constantly as an excuse.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join