It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why not....the first 100 lies: the trump teams flurry of falsehoods

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

its pretty clear how i feel about his constant lies
how do you feel?
does it bother you at all?
no big deal?

where do you stand on the issue? kind of why i started the thread. not just for snide little comments

trying to get a feel for this strange # we are witnessing

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

MY humblist apologies Seeker. You are right. I did post that and thanks to Connecter for finding it. I was joking. I must have been because it is not true. And if you want you can read it again and see that though I seldom use imotocons, in that case I did. I put the little smiley face with one eye winking to indicate the joke.

My vehement denial is that I forgot that I made that joke and kept wondering at your persistence. Again, I have lead you astray and apologize.

That's not an apology, and you are a liar!

I hope you realize how you just destroyed your credibility on ATS!

Seemed a sincere apology to me, whats your issues now?
If you read further throught the thread, you see he mentions super super delegates and also as noted, uses the winding eye emoticon. The dude was joking, get over it.
edit on 26-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Not an apology? What do you want? Me on my knees begging forgiveness? Groveling? Beseeching? Oh whoa is me, I made a mistake oh please oh please you who are so my superior and better than me in all ways. I please forgive me. Please open your heart and find forgiveness.

If you think I am a liar, then how is it you believed it when I made that original post you keep referring to. How is it that you hold that blatant pronouncement in such stead yet now call everything else I say as a lie. You make no sense here. Why would I proudly proclaim SD status and then deny it over and over. Figure it out and let me know would you?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
isnt whats best for the country to be truthful and honest. you know, integrity?

Therein lies the problem: you think you know what's best for the country because YOU value truthfulness, honesty and integrity as most important to consider when running a country. Not everybody shares the same views as you in this regard. You cannot achieve truthfulness, honesty and integrity through politically correct policies alone.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

its pretty clear how i feel about his constant lies
how do you feel?
does it bother you at all?
no big deal?

where do you stand on the issue? kind of why i started the thread. not just for snide little comments

trying to get a feel for this strange # we are witnessing

Last year I got my ass handed to me by the frigging leftists on this site that bathed in the lies of the DNC, Hillary, Bernie.

They wheedled, bent, and stood by every ####ing lie coming out of the mouths of the loser-leftist fascist Marxist bastards.

Now I get to sit back and watch as the same leftists lose their sh#t over Trumps lies.

It's not like I can make a phone call and tell him to stop, skipper.

I'm just enjoying the angst and piss-stained drama.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

It was so obviously a joke and now you reject a sincere apology.

How lovely.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Not an apology? What do you want? Me on my knees begging forgiveness? Groveling? Beseeching? Oh whoa is me, I made a mistake oh please oh please you who are so my superior and better than me in all ways. I please forgive me. Please open your heart and find forgiveness.

If you think I am a liar, then how is it you believed it when I made that original post you keep referring to. How is it that you hold that blatant pronouncement in such stead yet now call everything else I say as a lie. You make no sense here. Why would I proudly proclaim SD status and then deny it over and over. Figure it out and let me know would you?

If it was an apology, why did you try to say the post you made I was referring to was a joke? Yet you used that "Joke" to call me a liar? How about those people who believed you when you said you were a Super Delegate?

You can push this mess on me all you want, the fact and morality of the situation shows you are not to be trusted!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Politicians lie all the time.

Okay, Trump isn't a politician by nature, but he is certainly becoming one.

I think politifact rated obama's claims as 25% false or misleading, with trump at 66%. that's a lot of BS

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

If it was an apology, why did you try to say the post you made I was referring to was a joke? Yet you used that "Joke" to call me a liar? How about those people who believed you when you said you were a Super Delegate?

You can push this mess on me all you want, the fact and morality of the situation shows you are not to be trusted!

Lay off my Super Delegate, us Super Super Delegates have powers you are unaware of, you will be sorry.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I'll just cut to the quick, Trump is a prolific liar, not itchy, scratchy or stretchy lies, but lies all the way, whatever it takes..as he, 'once' said....how does anybody think he won?

Worst still, it's a dictatorial philosophy of lies and damn lies, you only need to reference the fairly recent past for that.
Now and already, the gradual dumbing down of the press has begun the, yuh can't come in here speak, the next will be arresting journalists if they don't name names...similar to what Erdogan is doing now. Good luck to everyone is all that can be said.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The fisrst "lie" on your list is easily dubenked.

Why bother with the rest?

An average of at least two people per day are murderd in Chicago.

This is indisputable fact.

Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi blamed the surge in gun violence — which has killed on average two people every day this year — on gangs.

www.nydailynews.com...

edit on 26-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Dude, I was not apologizing for the original post. THAT was a joke. I was apologizing for denying to you for so long that I had made it. I did not remember. But you kept posting that I had yet I knew it was not true, that I was a SD.Yet you keep pushing that I was, when in reality I am not, nor have been even a D for over 30 years.

Here, I will try one more time. I apologize for calling you a liar. I based that assumption on my own faulty memory. Not on my memory of either being or not being a SD, but on a simple little post I made as a joke. You have not lied to me. You can take that or leave it, it's up to you.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You know what?

I am not a wealthy man, and I am not a person that those in our current society would pay attention too but most likely step over me on the street because they saw me as something they feared the might become!

But I will tell you this my political incensed friend! I have honor, character and morality! Those are the things that make me a WEALTHY MAN!

I could care less about your apology because you have already proven you have NO MORALITY to even be capable of apologizing!

FACT You said you were a Super Delegate

FACT I called you out on it

FACT You called me a liar

FACT I proved I was telling the truth (with help from someone who I don't even know)

FACT Now you say it was a joke that you said you were a Super Delegate

How do you expect ANYONE ON ATS to EVER take you seriously going forward?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Connector

Thankyou Connector. I have been corrected. I was joking in that post. I had forgotten. The little winking imoticon indicates the joke but I guess no one else was laughing. Thank you again.

No prob. I was bored. I figured it was a joke, especially with your second post in that thread. Not sure why seeker couldn't find it. superdelegate+terrymcguire search and it's at the top.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The fisrst "lie" on your list is easily dubenked.

Why bother with the rest?

An average of at least two people per day are murderd in Chicago.

This is indisputable fact.

Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi blamed the surge in gun violence — which has killed on average two people every day this year — on gangs.

www.nydailynews.com...

so an average of 2 people a day being shot in chicago means that 2 people got shot during obamas last speach?
ok...keep on believing

most others do. you might as well keep soaking it up too

and your link dont debunk #
edit on 26-2-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Lets not forget Bannon's role in this. I think the lies are dog whistles for the media to make sure we all hear trumps message every 11 minutes.

It distracts us from the real agenda, order from chaos.

I think we are looking at a false flag then a holy war within the next 6 months to a year

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

pretty nice list.
lots of lies.

a lot of them are stupid, piddly # that really dont matter in the grand scheme.....but why lie about it then?
is it a compulsion?

During an interview with Fox News before the Super Bowl, Trump repeated his false claim that he has “been against the war in Iraq from the beginning.

Did Trump support the Iraq War? Here's the full timeline from 2002 to 2004. (duration 3min 43s)

I think he made some accurate predictions regarding Iraq.

I`m not interested in going through things you yourself call piddly poo, not sure why anyone would be bothered by pettiness, but it is DT.

What's important is that he does his job in protecting and serving the American people in its security and prosperity.

edit on 26-2-2017 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

edit on 26-2-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Connector

Thanks. I had no idea that the search engine worked that thoroughly. I thought it was limited to thread titles. Good to know.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

The Huffington Post links to the Howard Stern interview as their proof that Trump supported a war with Iraq, what a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join