It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why not....the first 100 lies: the trump teams flurry of falsehoods

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
Trump simply speaks his mind without first considering the social consequences of his words.

Which, if they are not true, makes one full of # by any metric. Right?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Trump's "Lies" serve a specific purpose.

Just look at the wild reactions to the pettiness !!

He knows exactly what he's doing.

The pheasants fly right into the shotgun pellets.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

What difference does it matter to you? Regardless, He responded accordingly.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I love how Trump cries hourly on Twitter about how the media lies and isn't fair to him, while he as POTUS lies continuously to America.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

one has to wonder when and where the lies will stop.
if he lies about all this little # then how will we ever be able to trust what he says?

of course i dont mean his supporters cause clearly his supports eat it up. trump says it so it must be so.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: seeker1963

You seriously took that post literally and have been using it against him/her since?

They said what they said, words have meanings and that member said they were a super delegate and had the ballz to call me a liar?

Whatever........

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

You remember it wrong. You confuse it with someone else. You believe it is true. It is not. Until this election I have been a card carrying Republican since 1980 but changed this year so I could vote against Clinton in the primaries. Yet you continue to spread this falsehood. Again, I would just say you are mistaken, but that time has passed. You are an out and out liar as you have refused to find that nugget that you constantly condemn me with.

These boards are of little import. But for you I will try one more time. Your memory is false.

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

And that's what is weird. He doesn't even have to lie when he does it. Like, a whole ton of his lies don't even benefit him.

Reminds me of my brother-in-law. He is an actual pathological liar. He would tell you he had Burger King for breakfast but you'll find out later from the wrappers that he actually had Taco Bell. Those kinds of lies. The kind that doesn't have any impact whatsoever but the truth is simply a thing to avoid for some reason.

link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I love how Trump cries hourly on Twitter about how the media lies and isn't fair to him, while he as POTUS lies continuously to America.

but kali, his lies serve a purpose...he is just confused.

strange isnt it.

fake news and lies. fake news and lies.
all we get from him is lies and tweets of lies.
ok for him. not anyone else though.

it amazes me.
his lies serve a purpose.
unreal

link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
Trump simply speaks his mind without first considering the social consequences of his words.

Which, if they are not true, makes one full of # by any metric. Right?

....umm no, how did you come to that conclusion?
If said, "without first considering if its true or not..." then I can see that as bull#.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Next time we should elect a person that never lies.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I'm not missing the point.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

And that's what is weird. He doesn't even have to lie when he does it. Like, a whole ton of his lies don't even benefit him.

Reminds me of my brother-in-law. He is an actual pathological liar. He would tell you he had Burger King for breakfast but you'll find out later from the wrappers that he actually had Taco Bell. Those kinds of lies. The kind that doesn't have any impact whatsoever but the truth is simply a thing to avoid for some reason.

thats what i am talking about. it is pretty clear he is a compulsive liar. when you lie about such mundane # that really dont matter....thats what that is.

my father in law does this too.
my wife will ask him a question and he will lie to her. she knows the answer and he knows she knows the answer but he still lies.

i dont understand why this does not concern more people.

they still soak it up and defend it.
all these little micro lies serve a purpose apparently.
he has our best interest at heart apparently....i dont see how people see it that way though.

trump has a pretty clear history of having his own best interest at heart.

i dont exactly know what is going on...what makes trump so friggin special that people will just accept whatever he says cause they do.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

ok smart ass.
i already said that everyone lies....we all know that.
it is the amount of lies. it is what he lies about...it is just a constant barrage of lies that are easily verified as lies but he still does it.
then he slams the news for their lies and fake news and people eat that # up.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

You remember it wrong. You confuse it with someone else. You believe it is true. It is not. Until this election I have been a card carrying Republican since 1980 but changed this year so I could vote against Clinton in the primaries. Yet you continue to spread this falsehood. Again, I would just say you are mistaken, but that time has passed. You are an out and out liar as you have refused to find that nugget that you constantly condemn me with.

These boards are of little import. But for you I will try one more time. Your memory is false.

Here is the link to YOUR POST!

ATS

What kind of cred do you now have when you so blatantly try to lie when you have obviously been busted for not telling the truth?
edit on 26-2-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

MY humblist apologies Seeker. You are right. I did post that and thanks to Connecter for finding it. I was joking. I must have been because it is not true. And if you want you can read it again and see that though I seldom use imotocons, in that case I did. I put the little smiley face with one eye winking to indicate the joke.

My vehement denial is that I forgot that I made that joke and kept wondering at your persistence. Again, I have lead you astray and apologize.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: DBCowboy

ok smart ass.
i already said that everyone lies....we all know that.
it is the amount of lies. it is what he lies about...it is just a constant barrage of lies that are easily verified as lies but he still does it.
then he slams the news for their lies and fake news and people eat that # up.

Then beat him up at recess.

Or elect an honest person.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

MY humblist apologies Seeker. You are right. I did post that and thanks to Connecter for finding it. I was joking. I must have been because it is not true. And if you want you can read it again and see that though I seldom use imotocons, in that case I did. I put the little smiley face with one eye winking to indicate the joke.

My vehement denial is that I forgot that I made that joke and kept wondering at your persistence. Again, I have lead you astray and apologize.

That's not an apology, and you are a liar!

I hope you realize how you just destroyed your credibility on ATS!

You don't even have the morality to apologize when you get caught up; in your own lies! You just try to say everything you said was a joke? roflmao

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I wish one of his lies could be "We built the wall, it's tremendously bigly, trust me". The Trump supporters would just believe him and we would save ourselves billions of dollars.

you might be on to something...maybe if trumps team can find a nice long wall in another country that is arid and dry, they could substitute that for the real wall, then when anyone questions them, trumps team can tell his base hardcore voters that it's fake news, and of course they will believe it.....

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Connector

Thankyou Connector. I have been corrected. I was joking in that post. I had forgotten. The little winking imoticon indicates the joke but I guess no one else was laughing. Thank you again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join