It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why not....the first 100 lies: the trump teams flurry of falsehoods

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

pretty nice list.
lots of lies.

a lot of them are stupid, piddly # that really dont matter in the grand scheme.....but why lie about it then?
is it a compulsion?

eh

i know i know.....its fake news

Trump claimed two people were fatally shot in Chicago during Obama’s last speech as president. That didn’t happen.

During an interview with Fox News before the Super Bowl, Trump repeated his false claim that he has “been against the war in Iraq from the beginning.

During a meeting with the nation’s CEOs at the White House, Trump claimed his new economic adviser Gary Cohn “paid $200 million in tax” to take a job at the White House. Cohn didn’t have to pay taxes, he had to sell more than $200 million of Goldman Sachs stock

picked a few at random....
my asparagus is ready.....
lots to read

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Politicians lie all the time.

Okay, Trump isn't a politician by nature, but he is certainly becoming one.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Huffingpaint Post! roflmao

Even CNN is happy that there are rags that are willing to go lower than they will go!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

do they lie that often that soon?
do they lie about stupid # like crowd size and other things that that make no sense to lie about?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Even CNN is happy that there are rags that are willing to go lower than they will go!

2 posts. thats about how long i thought it would take.

so are you saying none of that is true? is some of it true?
dismiss it all cause its from huff?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

The man talks a lot. He is going to get things wrong, get the wrong info, and just get confused. He is 70, and goes the the energizer bunny.

He should work on being accurate. As long as his campaign promises are not lies that will start him off on the right track with the American people.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

Show me what is true, without protecting your "ID"" and cognitive dissonance!

Dare ya!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

The man talks a lot. He is going to get things wrong, get the wrong info, and just get confused. He is 70, and goes the the energizer bunny.

oh ok...
its all good then
just a confused, old, blabber at the head of the table....all is well

i do see what you are saying to a point but all these lies cant all be attributed to confusion and wrong info...

its not even possible the dude just lies? not even in the realm of possibility?

if it is possible, why do it? why lie about the little # that can be verified easily?
whats the point?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yes, almost all politicians lie, but Trump takes it to a whole new level. Multiple fact checking websites have shown that he lied far more often than Hillary. The crazy thing is that some of his supporters actually seem to be proud of how often he lies—they see it as part of some genius master plan, 4,000,000,000D chess, etc.

link   

Salesmen don't always outright lie, the streeeeeetch the truth. Trump has been streeeeeeetching the truth for so long that he no longer has any idea that he is doing it. It's expedience. I don't think that Trump has the ability to vet his own thoughts, he just pops them out as fact when they come to mind.

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

show me whats not

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Salesmen don't always outright lie, the streeeeeetch the truth. Trump has been streeeeeeetching the truth for so long that he no longer has any idea that he is doing it. It's expedience. I don't think that Trump has the ability to vet his own thoughts, he just pops them out as fact when they come to mind.

Coming from a Super Delegate of the Democratic Party?

That is so rich, it should qualify as fertilizer!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

1. Yes he is a compulsive liar.

2. Brace yourself for the stream of abuse that will all sound like some combination of "He never lies". "He just exaggerates it's no big deal, but he really is honest". "... but, but, but HILLAREEEE!", and finally, of course " Shut up you stupid head, meany, triggered, snowflake. Shut up. Shut up. SHUT UP!"

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

do they lie that often that soon?
do they lie about stupid # like crowd size and other things that that make no sense to lie about?

He's an egomaniac. He will do the best he can for you guys.

Forget about the bans and the like, seriously. He's doing what he feels he should be doing, as he said he would.

What I would worry about, is how he is going to deliver it?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Trump opposed the Iraq war.
He's a businessman did you expect him to join a protest group at the time to prove it?

The HuffPost's 'proof' is this. Take it however you want.
"Yeah, I guess so; I wish the first time it was done correctly." (Interview with Howard Stern, 2002)
edit on 26-2-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The excuses from the triggered trump fans are awesome, for a supposed bunch of alpha males, you all sound like a bunch of salty people.

Durp durp durp

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Show me what is true, without protecting your "ID"" and cognitive dissonance!

Dare ya!

Dude how old are you lol, really i dare you, let the grown ups alone, and go play with your gi joes.

link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Coming from a Super Delegate of the Democratic Party?

That is so rich, it should qualify as fertilizer!

You are a perfect example. You have been spreading that lie about me now for months. It is all you ever have to say in response to any of my posts. I have been calling you out on it everytime I see it as not being true. I have challanged you to find that post you constantly refer to yet you never do. In fact you never even reply to me when I challenge you.

You rely upon some false or misdirected memory and toss it out as fact to what, impress me? Or is it to impress other people and discredit anything I have to say.

Had this happened once I would say that you were mistaken, which if I remember correctly I did. Then you posted it again and again and again, each time I replied and asked you to investigate your claims further. You never have as your reply here indicates.

You are a liar because I have given you numerous oppertunties to discuss your misconception yet you never do, yet you continue to post that same old saw. So you are not mistaken, you are not just streeeeeetching the truth, you are an out right liar.

Not only that, you are so predictable that I wrote out this reply even before you replied just because I saw that you were in this thread.

link   
Must have mispoke. They always do.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I wish one of his lies could be "We built the wall, it's tremendously bigly, trust me". The Trump supporters would just believe him and we would save ourselves billions of dollars.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join