It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Difference between a liberal and a conservative

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: norhoc

Lately, the glaring difference I see between Liberals and Conservatives? Liberals can own their crap, Conservatives push their crap over the line and point fingers.

Actually what we've been seeing so much of lately are not true liberals or conservatives. The squeaking wheel ( loudest) is the one that gets greased (garners the most attention). In this case the "squeaking wheels" are those at the extreme ends of the liberal and conservative spectrums- and they are ALL pushing their crap over the line and pointing fingers aggressively!

True liberals and conservatives all are closer to a middle ground than most would imagine, and that is why for many years our government- and the citizens- were able to give and take and come to compromises that were better for our country, but in the last 2-3 decades that has changed at an alarming rate mainly due to those squeaking wheels becoming louder and louder. It is not that their numbers are greater than the rest of us as a collective, it is that they have garnered the majority of the attention of the press which thrives off the viewership (and advertising revenues) that extremism and controversy brings.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

im curious how youve come to that conclusion. weve had the liberals blame anything and everything for donalds win since the election. during obamas years any problems were due to bush. im not a republican or a liberal and i have zero clue how u could come to that conclusion.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

Difference between a liberal and a conservative

Liberal - Runs on emotion

Conservative - Runs on logic

So I was right after all there are no conservatives left because there is nothing logical about the GOP these days.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
No idea.

Li berals Lie, and Con servatives Con ?
edit on 26-2-2017 by luckskywatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Well, I don’t accept the Mea Culpa coming from the media

That wasn't a mea culpa

You are no different now than TMZ or National Enquirer

If you actually believe that, then the real problem is more obvious than ever

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

LOL, now Liberals are the Borg.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Liberals want to control your walet, concervatives want to dictate your lifestyle.
edit on 27-2-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join