It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very cool short film: "Abiogenesis"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
A theory on how life as we know it may begin. Although the film is straightforward, there are elements left to our further theorizing. Some classic themes are present...the primordial soup, the tree of life.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Damn...that was more than I was expecting.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
good movie.

Hidden message, those plants look like thistles and dandelions. Tree of life.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Very cool, yes!

My views of it... like everyone else is saying, the tree of life. It represents the flower of life and the round & female aspects of biological life. The Manna machine enters the equation representing Metatron's Cube, the plutonic solids of life, straight lines, and logic. The balance created within the two, but always sticking to the mathematical ratios built upon all life, is the source of all that is created around our realities. There is no divide... all life shares both the male/female duality constructs... it's just that one aspect is sterotypically dominant.

Humans have the abilities to alter their primary source of electrical grounding networks to de one side dominant... or strive for balance as well. Trillions of neurons make it an equation that is unmatched to another... meaning true 50/50 balance is not achievable... maybe 51% at best. Left brain dominant spends more time in thought of tasks and chores... often removing empathy and move along to produce. Right brain dominant spends more time as an empath... often able to look at and analyze as many aspects as possible to provide for a safer nest as the creator's of life.

Anyhoo... I mention all these oddities because of the link of the tree growing from rock. Even female/biogenetic life is composed of minerals and compounds of crystal structure.

edit on 26-2-2017 by ttobban because: oops

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Ummm...which is cool...cause you can eat both plants...and even turn the blossoms into wine...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Your powers of observation are indeed keen.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Thank you for the compliments and great addition of video!

I really like the Ouroboros avatar night I add... I am close to having one tattooed on me.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So the earth was seeded by aliens, what a unique idea

Mothership thing lands Drones sent to get liquid, return and then explodes life

There are some elements left out arnt there, kinda like everything

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Not bad.
A bit more dramatic than what I expected - aliens emptying their toilets.

top topics

join