It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas Station Robbery Goes Wrong

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Guy needs to find a new occupation.
Am I wrong for laughing my ass off?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

No, I found it entertaining that the criminal got it. Did the guy take it a wee bit too far? Maybe-but the criminal was in the wrong.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nothing, do you want some sort of explanation to a guy getting his ass kicked for armed robbery?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Perhaps if the criminal didnt wish to deal with the consequences of his actions then the criminal should have made a different choice that day..

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
...do you want some sort of explanation to a guy getting his ass kicked for armed robbery?

Considering I didn't ask for one, nope.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Fair enough. I hope this "hero" in this video is around if a loved one is in a gas station paying for gas and a thug tries to rob it.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I hope this "hero" in this video is around if a loved one is in a gas station paying for gas and a thug tries to rob it.

I am sure you do, you already made it clear you are for superfluous violent behavior.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Karma's a bitch, ain't it!!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yep he tagged the armed robber, but good. And it is difficult to watch, and if it wasn't I would wonder. But it is what you get when you do such things.

And I would imagine a few stitches, a concussion watch and some dental work he will be fine.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Yep he tagged the armed robber, but good.

And then he pistol whipped him and seemed about to shoot him in the head.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: seasonal

Cool story, bro. What does that have to do with you personally advocating the pistol whipping of an unconscious person?

Yes I do. Once a person has shown they have little value for other peoples lives...... then you are under no obligation to show them mercy.
Mercy is reserved for the helpless.... for those unable to protect themselves. Predators deserve no quarter and society does not deserve repeat offenders.
Once beaten unconscious he should have been thrown into a river and let fate decide if he lives to see another day

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Looks are deceiving and perhaps the gun was a fake, not loaded, a air soft. But guessing is fun.

seemed about to shoot him in the head

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
Yes I do. Once a person has shown they have little value for other peoples lives...... then you are under no obligation to show them mercy.

You would be legally mistaken.

Once beaten unconscious he should have been thrown into a river and let fate decide if he lives to see another day

All you internet tough guys are so funny. Let's see how you handle that in real life when you end up with a homicide charge.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Looks are deceiving and perhaps the gun was a fake...

Nice hypothetical which overlooks the fact he still pistol whipped him with your fake gun.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Pistol whipping and shooting? Let's get some cement in those goal posts, what is the frost line where you live?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I really do need a V8 when you are providing sound reason to assaulting another human! Sorry, I confused assaulting with insulting...

Each blow I witnessed, all I thought was... 'potential felony not needed.' Being held down against one's will is one thing... one holding one still while another assaults another is a felony. I'd give them a pass if I were a jury in that case, but would assign anger therapy to the Chuck Norris of the scene.
edit on 26-2-2017 by ttobban because: added comments...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
What if the clerk didn't get the money he was after fast enough and he shot him? What if the clerk had a heart attack and died? What if some innocent bystander would have been shot and killed by this thug punk with a gun?

Straw man. The guy was pistol whipped after he was beaten nearly unconscious and would not have been able to do any of them at that point regardless.

The fact that you think he warrants a commendation for pistol whipping an unconscious person speaks volumes about how much you value human life.

Guy walking in with brand new clothing, new Jordans and owns a gun. He didn't steal a candy bar, it wasn't a bank loan he couldn't pay for! He put everyones lifes in danger over what? 200 or 400 dollars maybe?
The robber isn't a victim! The mentality of well he got his arse kicked so he is off limits now is stupid! Make no mistake had situations been reversed he would have killed the guy who beat the crap out of him.

Play stupid games and you win stupid prizes! Yes the guy should get something for the public service act he did. Maybe the robber will never try this crap again i can tell you had the guy only retained him and waited for the cops the robber would be doing the same crap when he gets out. Getting beat within an inch of your life might end his thug mentality.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
What if the clerk didn't get the money he was after fast enough and he shot him? What if the clerk had a heart attack and died? What if some innocent bystander would have been shot and killed by this thug punk with a gun?

Straw man. The guy was pistol whipped after he was beaten nearly unconscious and would not have been able to do any of them at that point regardless.

The fact that you think he warrants a commendation for pistol whipping an unconscious person speaks volumes about how much you value human life.

Guy walking in with brand new clothing, new Jordans and owns a gun. He didn't steal a candy bar, it wasn't a bank loan he couldn't pay for! He put everyones lifes in danger over what? 200 or 400 dollars maybe?
The robber isn't a victim! The mentality of well he got his arse kicked so he is off limits now is stupid! Make no mistake had situations been reversed he would have killed the guy who beat the crap out of him.

Play stupid games and you win stupid prizes! Yes the guy should get something for the public service act he did. Maybe the robber will never try this crap again i can tell you had the guy only retained him and waited for the cops the robber would be doing the same crap when he gets out. Getting beat within an inch of your life might end his thug mentality.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

Standing online ovations.

Thugs understand overwhelming force. And he got a helping of it. And I hope it was a come to Jesus beating for the thug.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Pistol whipping and shooting? Let's get some cement in those goal posts, what is the frost line where you live?

I have no idea what you are talking about. What shooting? What goalpost are being shifted my violence-advocating friend?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join