It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas Station Robbery Goes Wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
So, a would be armed robber pulls a pistol on the gas station clerk while a few other people are in the room. (Puerto Rico)

He picked a bad time for a robbery, one of the bystanders was not in the mood to wait. Bystander not only disarms him and slaps him around but also pockets the gun and takes the robbers hat as a souvenir.

Gas station robbery goes wrong - unexpected killer was buying inside

WARNING....GRAPHIC VIOLENCE
www.youtube.com...

edit on Sun Feb 26 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembedded vid, and added warning

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Man...I kinda wish we had audio...He just played that tough guy like a complete chump.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The accomplice gives the lie to the old adage about honour among thieves. Watching this has made my afternoon, justice served swiftly and harsh.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I just can't get enough of a good thief-beating!!

I wish he'd have thumped on him some more!!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

To be honest watching with a buddy here at work for a second time...It really looked like at one point the guy who stopped the robbery was about to shoot him. You see the clerk waving him off and something about the guys mannerisms and body language at that point seem a lot like he was ready to shoot. Of course the would be thief at this point looks barely conscious and if not for the clerk I don't think he would be standing.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

To be honest watching with a buddy here at work for a second time...It really looked like at one point the guy who stopped the robbery was about to shoot him. You see the clerk waving him off and something about the guys mannerisms and body language at that point seem a lot like he was ready to shoot. Of course the would be thief at this point looks barely conscious and if not for the clerk I don't think he would be standing.

You may be right. During the grapple stage, before the face breaking, you can see the robber grabbing the man's private parts. I assume that was the reason for the beat down and possibly more.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

To be honest watching with a buddy here at work for a second time...It really looked like at one point the guy who stopped the robbery was about to shoot him.

It also looked like he pistol whipped him as well, which I do not condone.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

To be honest watching with a buddy here at work for a second time...It really looked like at one point the guy who stopped the robbery was about to shoot him.

Well, not to mention the title of the video "claiming" that the hero here is a killer. Little Predator meets Apex Predator

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Well, not to mention the title of the video "claiming" that the hero here is a killer. Little Predator meets Apex Predator

My mental dialogue had the "hero" telling the guy off with a variation of:

Dude, don't you know this convenience store is my b****? You don't rob this place. It's mine. I rob it once a week. Sometimes, twice. Now get yo punk @ss off my turf!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Only because it gets blood all over a perfectly good pistol, and gums up the action with hair and chunks of flesh!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Only because it gets blood all over a perfectly good pistol, and gums up the action with hair and chunks of flesh!

It only showed he was no better than the man attempting to rob the gas station.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
makes me think of this
great scene from a great movie

"hey senior el #in camino"

hahahahahahaha

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I can't be more happy that the criminal got it. This is a crappy guy who was very lucky that he clerk stopped the hero from killing the criminal.

And he kicked the thief's ass wearing FLIP FLOPS!!!!!
edit on 26-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
The accomplice gives the lie to the old adage about honour among thieves. Watching this has made my afternoon, justice served swiftly and harsh.

You could tell it was gonna be even worse.

The clerk stopped the guy a couple times from inflicting more punishment including what would likely have been an extended pistol whipping with the dude's own gun.

Clean up in aisle 1...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It only showed he was no better than the man attempting to rob the gas station.

Oh, he was better alright.

Much much better.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Maybe in your mind, but in my mind I look at it like this...

What if the clerk didn't get the money he was after fast enough and he shot him? What if the clerk had a heart attack and died? What if some innocent bystander would have been shot and killed by this thug punk with a gun?

None of those things happened, right? And you know why too, right? Because punk B# got his ass handed to him...just like he should have, for walking into a convenience store with a pistol and threatening to KILL people if they didn't give their money to him. Money he didn't earn, nor was he in any way entitled to, BTW.

Personally, I'd think the beater should get a freaking medal!!

edit on 2/26/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

What if the clerk didn't get the money he was after fast enough and he shot him? What if the clerk had a heart attack and died? What if some innocent bystander would have been shot and killed by this thug punk with a gun?

Straw man. The guy was pistol whipped after he was beaten nearly unconscious and would not have been able to do any of them at that point regardless.

The fact that you think he warrants a commendation for pistol whipping an unconscious person speaks volumes about how much you value human life.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Fair enough.

My position stands.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

He very much does after he beat the guy bloody and after it looked like he was about to shoot him. The clerk kinda waves him off and I assume he was saying not to as well...Then he pistol whips him in the head before going to collect his things.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

He very much does after he beat the guy bloody and after it looked like he was about to shoot him. The clerk kinda waves him off and I assume he was saying not to as well...Then he pistol whips him in the head before going to collect his things.

A couple of violent animals who should both be incarcerated.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join