It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure or Alien Card being played ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Is it the Alien Card being played ?

The social/political level is just smoke and mirrors and for a rather long time it seemed that Trump was the only subject on the media.
But in the last 2 days something has changed. For me It seems like the Alien Card is played out right now ! Cool down ,well that happened before and we all remember Steven Greer dont we ?

But now it's NYT stirring up the fry:

Astronomers are excited by the discovery, which suggests that some of these exoplanets — planets around stars other than the sun — could support life and may be awash in oceans.

Source : New York times

7 Earth-Size Planets Orbit Dwarf Star, NASA and European Astronomers Say

Why on the MSM now I ask retorical ?

All the levels are interconnected and if one only see the social/political level the puzzle becomes incomprehensible.

Just 2 days ago quite a lot changed.

Many alt-right Youtubers besides pewdiewie(dont know the guy) very recently got censored/stealth censored and Alex jones and many more lost advertizing revenue.

Conclusion: The force that was behind the mainstream media has decided to focus on a different strategy of mindcontrol e.g. the socialmedia !]

Combine NYT , nasa and the EXOplanets. Well ok I should be thrilled but I'm not I simply cannot trust the MSM anymore because my radar says it's a diversion nothing more although I hope I'm wrong.

But wait there is more...

Then Podesta started to tweet to Trump about the search for alien live ? Bait for ...?

twitter.com...

One thing is for sure the aliencontext is really active and it is discussed on MSM right now.
Now the behaviour of people in threads is suddenly quite different. For instance the shilltrolskeptic shotdown mechanism in ATS has changed ??

Example :

just a single line a question Aliens - internet
www.abovetopsecret.com...

or a "Real" alien pic that wasn't there.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why is that in top ? Why that sudden change in attitude ?
For me it´s obvious that someone is pulling the strings off the masses.

Combining :

1 Exoplanets (Prepping the public) ,NASA crap.
2 Recent Ufo flaps.
3 Control/Censoring webcontent
4 Recent changes in YT search algorithm.

And my conclusion is :

Alternative-Media is Attacked at other levels than social/political.
Some group (superelite?) wants to take control of the 'Alien narrative' on the internet.
Just some butt feeling : maybe posterboy Tom Delonge will pop up in the MSM very soon telling his 'truth' , yes ufology is a dead end (that's me being sarcastic)

Then again maybe this is nothing but a false flag , a honeypot so to speak for the CT community.
Steering CT further away from the truth. Or maybe it's just me not trusting anything that is brewed up by MSM or NASA or.....

Is it disclosure ?

However If I'm wrong than at the highest levels it has been decided that it is time to tell the truth because they (the superelite) is loosing the game. And their masters have no other options left...

Everyone loves Sci-fi. And ET always comes from a far away galaxy. But do we really know our own earth ? As a child I saw an unexplicable craft and started searching...Now many years later I came to a simple truth...

Most UFO's aren't from outer space.
There is a third player and many governments know.

The whole story of the Tall Whites* has now a different ring too it. Also the behaviour of UFO's isn't like they are exploring the earth. In fact it's like they are protecting (seen by vulcano's radioactive sites and earthquakes) and guarding the Earth and it's inhabitants. This brings me to the conclusion that there might be another highly intelligent species on Earth.

Furthermore they had already had Disclosure (with E.T's) a very long time ago.
note : Of cause i wont deny that 'real' aliens sometimes visit the Earth.

But the official agreement between ET and the other intelligent species here on Earth doesnt allow this. I base this on the 'undisclosed' section58 reports from NATO? (does anyone know more about section58). Section58 knew where UFO's would land in advance ... so go figure where the intel came from ?

Eventually the picture becomes very clear why there hasn't been official contact. The answer is I think because we (the human spieces) are not the Alpha-spieces and probably everything that we see in the sky is filtered and monitored.

Furthermore our Scientific advancement is slowed down artificial.Most technical advancement is made in consumer Tech, a Tech that pacifies development of the human race. It leads to inactive narcistic individuals that don't contribute to an advancement of the human society.Also almost every mayor event after 1947 was staged.

All this was done because the technical advancement of the human species was way faster than expected. race. In their view humans should be more morally advanced but that isn't the case. So I guess it was decided to Dumb down humanity by attacking the human races and country's that were the most advanced. With the goal to create a lesser intelligent and thus less dangerous human race in the long time.

Conclusion :

on a social/political level this explains why the world is as it is right now.
However If the above is correct Humanity lives in exile and the veil might be lifted soon because....

Trump and maybe disclosure ?

So what's a Trump ? I really don't understand but Trump has power , real power. And he threatens to reveal the Truth. Why isn't he stopped ? I mean the superelite does everything it can do but they are loosing the fight right now. This tells me that the forces behind the Superelite are switching side in favor of Trump. The same forces that control disclosure. Will he back off or it this it ?

If that is really the case than Trump will visit our 'friends'. Well the neutral-zone is in Antarctica and he or maybe one of his team might visit that place very soon. So don't be afraid if president Trump is lost for several days... this actually might be a sign that disclosure is coming and a new Epoch will dawn.

edit on 2262017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Why on the MSM now I ask retorical ?

Because the Congress intends to cut taxes and dial back government spending on everything but the military and prisons. The government agencies that do scientific research are under threat. NASA is fighting for its life. They are making exciting claims to keep the public's sympathy.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Wouldn't disclosure just mean more fake news???
Don't we already have a problem with honest reporting???

Would people believe the mouths that the message came from??

I laugh at the media now....I would laugh even harder if they disclosed aliens with their incompetent,uneducated viewpoints attached to the topic.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

i dont know about disclosure but i sure am ready for some sort of alien revelation.

i would love for aliens to show themselves and shake up everything we think we know about the world.

its time

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

I guess that's the real danger of an untrustworthy media. If they did tell the truth about something, would you believe it? I probably wouldn't.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

laugh at the media now....I would laugh even harder if they disclosed aliens with their incompetent,uneducated viewpoints attached to the topic.

Laughing too just very fake news... but I'm more concerned what's behind the media. And it seems to me that it's targeting the 'alien' narative in the CT community's / social media.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Well they (NASA and co ) have been prepping the people for years. If disclosure comes it is quite different than most people imagine it... love to see it.

just a thought :

would be cool if non-humans would upload a picture of them on every phone in the world... something like that cant be explained or denied of being of 'alien' origin

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

laugh at the media now....I would laugh even harder if they disclosed aliens with their incompetent,uneducated viewpoints attached to the topic.

Laughing too just very fake news... but I'm more concerned what's behind the media. And it seems to me that it's targeting the 'alien' narative in the CT community's / social media.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but the alt-truth community has been cultivated by America's enemies. Conspiracy theorists always seem to believe that the United States is secretly responsible for all the wrongdoing in the world, yet they are directed away from very genuine espionage and disinformation. Stories like Comet ELEnin is Nibiru, the Royal Family are lizard people, contrails are poison gas, etc, undermine critical thinking skills, creating a parallel universe of credulity. In other words, you are being played. If you believe that the government is secretly communicating with aliens, you will believe anything you are told, so long as it does not come from legitimate sources.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Disclosure or Alien Card being played ?

I think neither.

Science is simply catching up.

Or rather, from a mathematical standpoint science has always believed in the likelihood of extraterrestrial life, but now they have the technology and the knowledge to further back up the believe.

If you take a look at the basic research have made the advancements possible for astronomers and astrophysicists, you can see how the timelines line up perfectly. You know, like how the technique to detect signatures of planets in other solar systems was developed scrutinized and ultimately accepted before we saw the flurry of announcements of exoplanets. It all fits.

My points is "the alien thing" did not come out of nothing, and in reality it did not come suddenly, and the most of it really is kept in our conspiratorial circles.

Science make headlines, headlines make talking points, talking points make sensationalist youtube videos, sensationalist *cough* secureteam *cough* youtube videos make their way into media, shows like C2C. Darkness Radio pick up on it, prioritizes the topic etc .. and here we are.

So no, neither disclosure or alien card being played.
Just science and conspiratorial overdrive.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

I guess that's the real danger of an untrustworthy media. If they did tell the truth about something, would you believe it? I probably wouldn't.

That is the whole point to accusing the media of being untrustworthy. You are being brainwashed to believe the lies being told by the real enemies of the American people, while refusing to accept the truth. Learn how to evaluate statements independently; it is the only way you will find the truth of things.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Haha, tRUMP wont give him a cent if he reads this guys other tweets.....*Sometimes hard to remember in Trumps crazy town: the world has other problems that need to be addressed.* LOL....

Anyway saw this on the news yesterday. Very cool....If I remember correctly the planets are 50 Million light years away. I remember an article about scientist seeing artificial lights on another planet(it was a story not for real) that would be amazing...in the article/story we saw the lights on the planet, but still no radio signals....The story is right here on ATS somewhere.

edit on 26-2-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Haha, tRUMP wont give him a cent if he reads this guys other tweets.....*Sometimes hard to remember in Trumps crazy town: the world has other problems that need to be addressed.*

Anyway saw this on the news yesterday. Very cool....If I remember correctly the planets are 50 Million light years away. I remember an article about scientist seeing artificial lights on another planet(it was a story not for real) that would be amazing...in the article/story we saw the lights on the planet, but still no radio signals....The story is right here on ATS somewhere.

ahhhh double post.....reply to self...oops...sorry
edit on 26-2-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Conspiracy theorists and a lot of people in the Ufology scene don't need to be undermined....they do enough damage themselves.
Galactic Federation,lizard people,hollywood illuminati flashing hand signals etc etc

From fake news to fake conspiracies...where are you going to hear YOUR truth???

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Yes, you are right, but then, everybody is right to some degree of their personal position. The basic facts are UFO are evidence for ETIs here and now. Governments know this. The whole world is involved in being prepared for the realization that humans, as I've said countless times, are living in a Third World world with third-rate minds and that is a very bitter pill to swallow. That requires care and consideration on the parts of the ETIs and cooperation with major earth governments. (I add the "I" (for intelligence) to the ET term because we have a tendency to think in terms of human intelligence toward them and not of their being higher minded in every aspect of intelligence.)

Confronting the knowledge of of what we are facing ins a world'wide problem that sits behind every decision that modern governments make, be they the US, UK, Russia, China or Japan. To think that the ETIs have no hand in day-to-day activities of earth governments is a mistake. Governments, despite their usual posturing, have learned that they cannot start lobbing nuclear missiles at one another and they don't.

Wars for conquest on earth are a relic of the past. Those conflicts that arise in these times are about massive and drastic social changes that require force rather than diplomatic negotiations. For the most part, the players, governments and personalities, all play their game for their share of the promised land. There are counter forces, natural to the steady force of change underway, but they are not great impediment to what has been deemed necessary. Social engineering has mechanisms to handle wayward efforts.

As for Trump, he is a threat to the real powers that be that have kept the existence of the ETIs hidden for over half a century. But perhaps the collective human thought field has matured enough that our human civilization can survive even if he spouts off on Twitter some day that UFOs are real. --And he may well do that. it has got to happen eventually in some fashion anyway. He just may be the person best suited to open that can of worms.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

So what is the truth ? Aren't we here to find that out ? Or is it better to just start watching CNN.

I mean with MSM glasses on ATS is 99.9% BS isn't it ? 'Fake' came from MSM and now it's a buzzword.

btw ... I dont want to listen to a Truth I want to understand the Truth.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

NASA said in the interview that SETI have not found anything in the area.
If it was a pre disclosure I am sure they would say something like, "SETI is investigating the area for signals, there is some noise abnormality in the area, it could be background noise.. we will have more data soon.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
When the news talk about finding plantets that might support life they mean bacteria.
They never mean life in the sense of humanlike life. They would never ever state that.

No one in congress or presidents or governments will ever make disclosure.
The day disclosure will come, the way humanity wants it, is when the ET's themselves decide to do it.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ad a genuine UFO observer and close up contactee (not of the fourth kind) I can categorically tell you - be VERY careful what you wish for.

These things are so far beyond our understand it'd make your brain mush. Even their movements are a mystery, their appearance isn't even a solid one. Just be careful. Not everything in reality is color and rainbows. Sometimes superior species don't really care who they step on. . . .

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

So what is the truth ? Aren't we here to find that out ? Or is it better to just start watching CNN.

I mean with MSM glasses on ATS is 99.9% BS isn't it ? 'Fake' came from MSM and now it's a buzzword.

btw ... I dont want to listen to a Truth I want to understand the Truth.

I emphatically agree with you.

Straight unbiased news on any topic is impossible to come by these days. There does seem to be a shift in the UFO/alien story-line.
NASA finding planets that may potentially harbor life --- big whoop --- in all the millions of stars out there, why ever would we think otherwise?

The UFO/alien story is and has been a murky mess that seems to have been intentionally kept confusing and contradictory. I believe you are on target when you said in your OP that most UFOs are not from outer space. There is some sort of manipulation --- head games -- twisting science, religion, history, geopolitics, and the current stream of news.

The reason I began following ATS and eventually stopped lurking and began posting is because I find hope among this rowdy questioning community of non conformists.

"Got to kick at the darkness 'til it bleeds daylight" - Bruce Cockburn

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Ad a genuine UFO observer and close up contactee (not of the fourth kind) I can categorically tell you - be VERY careful what you wish for.

These things are so far beyond our understand it'd make your brain mush. Even their movements are a mystery, their appearance isn't even a solid one. Just be careful. Not everything in reality is color and rainbows. Sometimes superior species don't really care who they step on. . . .

I understand and right you are , I've personally interviewed several (for me very credible) witnesses and the common thing is that they were all very afraid. That's why I brought up section 58 (as a reference how scary ETI/UFO's can be). However I meant with disclosure the TI/UFO's that is the civilization that is protecting us from the bad predator's out there. The next level is not the sci-fi UFO's from a far away galaxy but another civilization living on/in earth protecting the planet any her inhabitants.

so disclosure of ufo's but not disclosure of ET's...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join