It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could aliens connect to the internet from a distance

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Bedlam

They're not on the net.

Because you have inside knowledge.

Pay no attention to him, we discovered that recipients of our implants lost their ability for humor, incidentally that was also where the saying "having a stick up your ass" came from, though unbeknownst to mankind it's less of a stick and more of a high powered signal relay.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
WhateverYouSay
CreationBro
You guys are way too funny.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I think Bedlam was saying nukes are not on the net or in other words could not be accessed by it to tamper with them...

He's far to serious a fellow to say anything he feels he cant prove himself...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: carewemust
If aliens were practical jokers, they could tap into the missile systems and start a nuclear war.

They're not on the net.

If the missile launch net is down, they could use mind control, via subliminal messages to Putin/Trump. The one with the least resistance would launch first strike. Game over. Aliens win. They would probably enjoy a radioactive atmosphere.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think Bedlam was saying nukes are not on the net or in other words could not be accessed by it to tamper with them.

I see your point.

Nevertheless, if the aliens are able to access the net from far away, they are able to access the nukes. No?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

I think Bedlam was saying nukes are not on the net or in other words could not be accessed by it to tamper with them...

This. However, I also do not believe that "aliens" are on the net. Imagine the latency issues!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It would be a mistake to think they would need a connection based on our technology. I doubt there would be much difference from their perspective when tapping into a morse code wire from 200 years ago.

I would even go so far to claim that TCP/IP technology is closer to smoke signals than it is to alien technology
edit on 26-2-2017 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   

They have messed around with nukes but they got up close and personal to do that...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

I think Bedlam was saying nukes are not on the net or in other words could not be accessed by it to tamper with them.

I see your point.

Nevertheless, if the aliens are able to access the net from far away, they are able to access the nukes. No?

And of course, if you set aside reason and judgement, why not allow them to remotely transmute elements, or induce total conversion, or convert matter into strangelets or whatever you want? And we'll up it by making it all by the power of clean living, or Vril, or whatnot so they can just think what they want and it occurs.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

They came here for the gold and Trump is their best hope.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

This. However, I also do not believe that "aliens" are on the net. Imagine the latency issues!

I flew 100 million light-years to get here, I think I know how to construct a latency free anal probe.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The bigger question to ask is what need of accessing the net would they have?
Surely any of the knowledge we possess would be nothing to a civilization capable of interstellar or interdimensional travel...
The only thing I could see them using it for would be to send a mass message... Which would ensure everyone got to see it because of how viral it would be... Governments wouldnt be able to contain the flow of information...
edit on 26-2-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

I flew 100 million light-years to get here, I think I know how to construct a latency free anal probe.

Does it make you fart fireballs?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Are you wanting some moderator attention?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Are you wanting some moderator attention?

How do you know he's not the real thing? If you assume that aliens are on the net, why wouldn't they post on ATS? And have some personality? Maybe greys are cynical and have a wry sense of humor. Nothing says they have to be serious willie wetblankets all the time.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Are you saying that the aliens ignore ToS and want to be banned?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Are you saying that the aliens ignore ToS and want to be banned?

Sure. And which TOS would that be? This isn't exactly a hard-science forum. There's no proof of statement in this one.

eta: or you'd be the first out with the "they're here for gold" thing.
edit on 26-2-2017 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Aliens cussing? Isn't that against the ToS?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Honestly?

We still have race. We still have tribal warfare. We still worship deities that don't exist.

Anyone that has the ability to contact us in any way should be in violation of their own Prime Directive. We're still primal.

Our society would melt down. We have to find them ourselves.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

You may be right he just might be... After all his anal fixation and glee he derives from it are totally alien to me...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join