It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 'Portfolio' (art, memes, infographics, films, music, etc)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
We didn't start the fire 2017; POST YOUR LYRICS
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

We Didn't Start The Fire - Alt/Alt Edition:

News conglomerations, crooked moderation, a wrestling federation, endless economic castration. Democrat, Republican, their pockets fat, the little people never win.

America the pirate ship, even hipsters think its hip. Proxy wars and media whores, from shiny shores to ghetto stores.

Bunker buster daisy cutter bursting clusters, war promoted by hucksters. Evil game, all in your name, what a shame, you'll get all the blame.

New World Order, nothing tougher, smashing borders, no buffer, job deporter, wages suffer, some starve, the rest are hoarders.

We didn't start the fire It was always burning Since the world's been turning We didn't start the fire No we didn't light it But we tried to fight it

Bling bling, pipe dream, to the top rises no new cream. Ghetto blasters, gang turf, spray paint, chrome bullets, glass bottles filled with gasoline.

Cops the robbers, tear gas, black helicopters, bust your ass. Choke hold, baton, no hope, whach you on. Rubber bullets, can you hold it, flash bangs, for the biggest gang.

Mega mergers, rise in murders, War On Drugs, steal our nugs, all this bad news reporters smile and hug.

We didn't start the fire It was always burning Since the world's been turning We didn't start the fire No we didn't light it But we tried to fight it

Social justice, they want to punch us. Facebook Twitter, cuss her out they'll say you hit her. HuffPo, BuzzFeed, if you're white no go, they'll make you bleed. These snowflakes, nuttier than fruit cakes. Hollywood celebrities, get on your knees, suck on deez.

Whites as jews, against them hate crimes, good news. Open season, mass riots, lacking reason, random shootings, mob violence, you must agree or else you're fake news.

Press core, BS, attention whores, NBC ABC CNN Fows News CBS, no more. Mainstream censors different views, your couches are church pews.

Smart phones make us stupid, we're in love like they're cupid. Self driving cars, machine automation say goodbye to our nation.

Big brother, you're a number, biometric bank freeze, check points papers please, its too late might as well celebrate NSA's surveillance state,

Political whores, race bait, gender wars, self hate, big pharm, Left Right both wrong, mass harm, child thongs, robot drones, not cool, surveillance phones, you're a fool, pretzel logic, human slaves, water toxic, mass graves, shooting sprees, spirit cooking, on your knees, future not good looking, I can't take it anymore!

We didn't start the fire It was always burning Since the world's been turning We didn't start the fire But when we are gone Will it still burn on, and on, and on, and on

edit on 23-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
CNN Deliberately Hit By Truck

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Planet Terror Trump CNN slayer meme

edit on 21-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Infowars Meme Contest Entries REEL

All 12 'mini memes' I had ready by the time I set to the main "MEMEGEDDON" project file. Had 10 more spooled in line but had to get on with the main piece. Out of time.
edit on 21-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
MEMEDEMIC II: MEMEGEDDON!

My main Infowars' $20K CNN Meme Contest entry was my first video project attempt since 2010. This is the 2nd version. Was under impression it had to be done and submitted and reviewed / judged in less than one week from contest announcement (the next Wednesday) but it extended a week longer after I rushed this from rusty in a few sleepless days. First narration audio version was total crap the bed, but this is a good one. My trial version of Vegas will extinguish soon. If anyone happens to have an older version of Vegas they could donate, who knows when I'll get around to video again...

And that's how you overkill a "Grindhouse" 'fake trailer'!

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

CBS Breaking News: Trump Pauses During Remarks For Sip Of Water

edit on 25-8-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join