It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 'Portfolio' (art, memes, infographics, films, music, etc)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
My 'Portfolio' (art, memes, infographics, films, music, etc)

Everyone feel free to repost any of this stuff. By all means!

It seems a good time to post my art stuff in one spot. I post tons of media across this site, and wouldn't want to 'take credit' for anything I didn't make, so if isn't in here a week from starting this then odds are I didn't make it. I'll also try to post the original things that I chopped from in making new things.

After my old 'flowchart', I'll start with my work from this monumental "Double Feature" project I just wrapped up. Tons of materials in there. So much I did make. So much I didn't.

For graphics I mostly use simple GNU programs especially nowadays. I grew in the 90's on PaintShopPro shareware. You can do so much of the same stuff in it as Photoshop, and tasks are such a breeze. But you cant do as much with it as Adobe products, while I eventually came to learn that those simple tasks are just tedious in Adobe. I just suck at anything Adobe. During the last decade I'd use a combination of PaintShopPro, MS Paint, Sony Vegas, Fireworks and MS Image Composer where I'd constantly Alt-TAB between them and could crank stuff out pretty good using each ones strengths while avoiding their weaknesses. Since I've been doing stuff again the past year, so far I've only been using Paint.NET and MS Paint. I know you're all laughing about MS Paint, but what I've always used is a quick scratchpad for pasting PRINTSRN into, and grabbing a quick crop and dropping it into the actual work space. Paint.NET is a nice little program. GNU so now BS on your OS. It's no PaintShopPro, but all the work I've managed this year was done with just those two pretty quickly. I just haven't gotten around to installing anything else I guess, while I'm weary these days of pretty much anything that isn't GNU.

I'm missing majority of the hundreds of satire and political 'memes' type stuff I made during the '00 decade, but most of it might be gone forever following Photobucket nuking my paid account in late 2010. And the constant hard disk crashes that I used to always endure in those years when I used to do my video projects. I did find little set of some of them the other night I'll be able to add in though.

For audio and video work I mostly did all of that in Sony Vegas. You might be surprised at how smooth an environment that video editor would be for mixing up music. I haven't done any video or music work in a long time. I have been studying film during these years though, as might be evident in my work lately. I have some music that isn't featured in any of my old film work I'll post at some point, but It'll be a hassle at the moment.

So in getting on with it...

One of my classics for the old school ATS crowd:

My "Skeptinazi Debate Flowchart":

This I made in 2005, or early 2006 modeled specifically around this one dudes whole debate style and mantra. Back in Myspace forums there was this "TOTOVADER" character, one of these "Skeptic" hardliners. Note the capital "S" which denote the social group, not merely someone whom is skeptical. So this dude he was one of these Randi Forums acolyte types to who anything outside of "Official Version's" is to be taken most skeptically. These types insist n keeping debates on a topic like 9/11 strictly within the kooky stuff, which is easy to debate for eternity with minimal risk of looking like a fool. They tend to try their best to avoid issues like geopolitics and the like. He was a worthy adversary, and long story short I was his most favorite person ever after I posted this up!

I'd like to revisit this layout with other political ideologue types. There's one group in particular I can think of that hardly any of the contents would have to be changed around. Although most any "Hyper-Tribalist" would fall into this sort of hard headed narrow view kind of thing. Hyper-Tribalist 'ideologies are the devil'.

Okay, since I posted some 9/11 stuff here goes a couple other memes I've crafted for the damn No Planer stuff:

edit on 26-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The Definitive Guide To "Fake News": DOUBLE FEATURE!
FEATURE 1: Invasion Of The Fake News!
FEATURE 2: It Came From The Internet!

I didn't make those two 'posters' inside the marquee. I went 'looking for them', and they were so perfect I stuck with them.

Old vintage scifi / horror movie posters I went out scouring for to run work off of.

As well as stuff from the Red Scare era, and other fearmongering stuff from the old days:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Been having fun with this one i thought up in response to the CIA is somehow qualified to determine domestic hacking even though the FBI and NSA hadn't even come out supporting the Russian hacking thing:

Then recently Moby came out saying the "DOSSIER" is super duper real:

Hilarious thread if you're looking for a good laugh:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Satire as drugs:

This is a screenshot I grabbed from The Matrix Revolutions (when the cops are changing into an agent during the highway chase)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
All our base are belong to Putin:

From the classic meme "All Your Base Are Belong To Us". This was the first 'memes' ever:

knowyourmeme.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

This is 'my final version' of the LA Times poll, their data is intact but it needed some additions to make it most relevant:

Have also been having fun with the "Nuke The Fridge" meme:

“Nuking the Fridge” is an idiomatic phrase used by movie fans to describe the declining point of a film franchise as a result of its heavy reliance on special effects. The phrase stems from a scene in the 2008 action-adventure film Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull wherein Jones survives a nuclear explosion by hiding in a refrigerator.

“a colloquialism used to refer to the moment in a film series that is so incredible that it lessens the excitement of subsequent scenes that rely on more understated action or suspense, and it becomes apparent that a certain installment is not as good as a previous installments, due to ridiculous or low quality storylines, events or characters.”

About everyday probably a thread pops up that nukes the fridge.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

This is from The Running Man, that a thread about some crazy demagogue prompted me to make a while ago:

This one:

Inspired me to make these:

This is just a crop of a screenshot I found online from WaPo's new auto censor phone app thingie they made. For inserting at people in threads about censorship and news fakery, of course:

And this one I made in the thread I first used the WaPo jab in:

This I made as a followup to "ObamaHillaryCo.'s TIMELINE OF TERROR In The Middle East", as I got sick of wasting time in debate threads where people insisted on arguing as if none of that ever happened, while refusing to look at the thread that challenged their BS:

And then I added with it this:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

That concept first started with these:

Which was flowed from my Exclusive MSM Analysis Reveals: They Have Gone FULL TABLOID (Trump Tapes vs. WikiLeaks Reveals All)

This is a screenshot I grabbed of "Dr. Wolfenstein" from House of 1000 Corpses:

Still more stuff I'll post later....

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Was expecting some music.
Teh memes overuse teh and fail the definition of meme: image, video, piece of text, etc., typically humorous in nature, that is copied and spread rapidly by Internet users, often with slight variation...

not seeing these copied or spread anywhere :/

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I like your flow chart. Here's one I found.

Crack that whip!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jokei

I have a lot of materials, and only a portion of them are in here for now.

Okay, it turns out Myspace still has some of my stuff, including music I've released. Check out "From Beyond"! A most hardcore horror scfi DnB mix:
myspace.com...

It's a remix of the mix I made for my DARPA iXo video. I was contemplating doing an "upgraded" version of the video with it, but then decided messing with it, well I just couldn't do th narrative better trying to insert a new segment in the middle of it. It's not just beat matching a new tune in the mix, it's some serious effects work with samples from various scifi horror flicks, of particular note "From Beyond"

And since I brought it up...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Here goes the poster I had for my Neocon Wars film. I had this this was lost, but found it in my old Myspace recently.

Film:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
And some more stuff I made for the '08 election, I thought was lost:

Book of Revelation reference:

I didn't do the original art, of course:

More blasts from the past:
This Bush one I had an old friend do for me. He's good!

That Global Warming one of my old themes, from The X Files poster. I had one for astrology too.

This I think I had found without the wording, and added to it:

Old stuff! So much more was taken from me by Photobucket.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Wow, that's a lot! I love memes, infographics and spoofs, when I get pissed I make one. I'll check out your YT vids. Keep it up.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
There's a new documentary series on Netflix called Abstract: The Art of Design, just watched the first episode... it's clever, funny and inspiring. Christoph Niemann said that "... abstraction for me is this idea of getting rid of everything that is not essential to making a point."

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Dont know where the original layout concept came from, but its good stuff!
edit on 21-3-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

University Professor: I Want ‘White Genocide’ For Christmas

This stamp I scanned from a USPS commenorative type stamped envelope I inherited from me grandfather:

Hyper-Tribalism as our most assured route to De-Evolutionary Extinction

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I should have made this a while ago, but here it is now:

That was the best symbol I just happened to find searching around. The knot design is exactly what this super-identity mindset is all about. I was picturing some rounded side bits I could fit the words inside of, but didn't find a suitable one while this one has a tribalist art motif.

No inherent pun towards the Star of David. It could be done with a 5 sided, where party / political movement is implicitly the point of the center.

The story behind this saying is funny. Once upon a time I was delivering some fancy equipment to the house of some colonel whom was having General Petraeus over for a party that day. The colonel's wife was in charge, and that day I had the truck with the crappy liftgate. She came marching out when I got there and was unloading, was having some problems with the liftgate and the 4 wheel dolly and she jumped all over me and said: "waht's wrong with you, is something wrong with you" with the snootiest voice ever. It's one of my sarcasm routines people that know me have heard, that never gets old. Oh, yeah, she couldn't stop carrying on about how she was the cats meow because she was the colonel's wife and the general was coming to their party LOL.

Made it for: You People don't care that Obama & Hillary 'are' Al Qaeda and it makes me SICK
And:

This line is from the movie (Ace Ventura 2) of course, but it came to mind in response to this open season on whites noise that so many keep on about all the time:

Fun stuff for the forums enjoy!

My latest avatar. NOT my art, but in case anyone is wondering its one of the propaganda posters from the show Fringe, after the "Observers" come back from the future and take over the world:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Screenshot from Flash Gordon:

House Passes Bill Allowing Government to Microchip Citizens with “Mental Disabilities”

edit on 31-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join