It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abnormal snowfalls in Kazakhstan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Couldn't find another source in English, and it seems this website (Earth-Chronicles) used an online translation so the translation is not perfect.

In the village of East riverside residents are forced to dig tunnels to get out of their homes. The settlement of piled snow. People are asking for help: the roof here-here will start to crumble. Fear the villagers and the upcoming warming: if all the snow abruptly melted, the village will go under water.

The street October this year was filled with snow. To go out, people are digging this hole. Locals ask officials to help. At least clear the street.

Dozens of houses in the village Prirechnoe are hidden under a thick layer of snow. The roof, seems that can collapse. Helen Bourne home goes through a hole in the snow, which struck with a shovel. Window buried under a tough crust. Because of this, the lights in the house have to include both night and day.

earth-chronicles.com...

Here is a video showing some of the tunnels people had to dig in this village to get to their homes. It's in Russian but the video speaks for itself. (I must be a Russian spy
)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'm glad we don't get the bad winters we used to get when I was young. I have seen houses buried in snow quite a few times. If you got a two story house it isn't as bad, that is why they built a lot of two story or story and a half houses around here many years ago. Steep roofs also help, they are stronger and you don't need to shovel them.

So what is all the fuss about in this video, it isn't abnormal for the copper country to get snow like that some years.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Actually, this has happened in the U.S. and Canada as well.

Here is what happened in 2015.

The following Canadian dude got snowed in pretty good.

Lots of pictures in the next article.

Invasion of the Snow People! Massive snowfall is forcing North Americans to dig snow tunnels to get around this winter

Here is another video from 2017 showing several areas around the northern hemisphere that got snowed in pretty good.

edit on 26-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

edit on 26-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add links.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I actually wish the UK winters where "worse", let me explain...

From about November to March all we really have is a grey look to the sky with the temp hovering around +- zero and what feels like daily rain showers meaning everything is just wet and cold for 4 months. This basically means people are Ill constantly and depressed as it's like living in environment that is grey and black.

If we had snow fall at least the option would be there for outdoor activities like snowboarding,skating on natural ice, snow mobiles etc etc plus it would mean planning the winter out would be easy. The weather here is so unpredictable..

Maybe the people of the UK should contact HAARP and see what they can come up with.

RA

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
I actually wish the UK winters where "worse", let me explain...

From about November to March all we really have is a grey look to the sky with the temp hovering around +- zero and what feels like daily rain showers meaning everything is just wet and cold for 4 months. This basically means people are Ill constantly and depressed as it's like living in environment that is grey and black.

If we had snow fall at least the option would be there for outdoor activities like snowboarding,skating on natural ice, snow mobiles etc etc plus it would mean planning the winter out would be easy. The weather here is so unpredictable..

Maybe the people of the UK should contact HAARP and see what they can come up with.

RA

Sometimes its nice, sometimes we get lots of snow and the temp stays at -5C. sometimes we get those 3C winters, wet, water freezing and thawing every morning on the roads. Sometimes we get -15--20C winters with little to no snow.
In michigan where I am from, the great lakes make winters overcast all winter just like the UK. Only in northern michigan sparsely populated areas is snow consistent.

Winter in the northern US and Canada is not consistent. El Nino, La Nina, North Atlantic oscilations.

But yes snowboarding is awesome. There is a mardi gras event I have went to where everyone snowboards and skis in costumes and is quite intoxicated.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Ooops that darn global warming missed a spot ! (sarc)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Slider, I totally understand that! We have two young children - this winter is terrible with an almost complete lack of snow. One measurable snowfall in November, one in December. Both melted fairly quickly and we've had less than an inch since.

Kids have no interest in playing outside in the cold with a lack of snow. If it's going to be winter be winter!

I vote to either end cold or increase snow!

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
kaksinkertainen post
edit on 2/26/2017 by dogstar23 because: Double

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Is the abnormal part of this that they usually get no big snowflakes but this year they were overwhelmed with snowflakes?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What a load of guff. The video clearly shows moderate snow fall in the surrounding areas. This is just caused by snow drifting.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Geoengineering and chemtrails may within one or two decades destroy this planets capacity to sustain life according to Dane Wigington,thank you America the most twisted demented bringer of death and destruction and interferer with creation the world has ever known,now you've read this you may return to the Trump threads sorry for the pattern interrupt I forgot this no longer a conspiracy site.

new topics

top topics

join