It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS I am Blown away by this EVP I caught a Little Kids Voice and then a Deep Males Voice right away

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I have been recording my sleep now for about a year on a daily basis. You will hear me move around in Bed a tiny bit then a little kids voice come through then a deep older male's voice way deeper than mine. I also finally got around to buying a Motion Activated Camera that I set up in my Room where I have been recording all the EVPs in and my Camera got triggered 10 times while i was sleeping however when i went to review the footage on my Laptop i found out that the Camera has a terrible ucking Night Vision setting and the video was in complete darkness but something still triggered it to go off. However being that i couldn't see what triggered it i had to toss out the footage.

soundcloud.com...

After a few people post what they think the deep male voice is saying i will tell you what i think it is saying.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

after few people post? like anything if enough people say what they think then everyone hears the same thing,me?at min i hear nothing but after a few answers i may start hearing whats been suggested.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sparky31

It's true. I have done some EVP's, at first you hear nothing and then by analyzing over and over, things come out. Sometimes it is not what others hear, so it lends itself to a personal interpretation, not very scientific.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

It's true. I have done some EVP's, at first you hear nothing and then by analyzing over and over, things come out. Sometimes it is not what others hear, so it lends itself to a personal interpretation, not very scientific.
As you say analyzing over and over you start hearing things,you think you should hear something when probably nothings really there,the fact you say everyone hears different things should tell you everything you need to know.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Exactly right Sir.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Can I be honest? While I do hear a faint sound of a woman and perhaps a child, I don't hear a man's voice at all.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The "child" actually sounds sexual or a short whimper or groan... child or young lady(sexual).

The deeper voice sounds like one of 4 possibilities:

1."It's Timmy"
2."It's in me"
3."Kissimmee"-as in the place in Florida"
4."Listen. It's me"

I listened full volume, isolated each, and looped about 10 times... But did not slow it down on this device I'm using. Keep recording every night and save... May take a few nights to get a complete sentence or message.

Good luck.. Let's us know... MS
edit on 25-2-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

The "child" actually sounds sexual or a short whimper or groan... child or young lady(sexual).

The deeper voice sounds like one of 4 possibilities:

1."It's Timmy"
2."It's in me"
3."Kissimmee"-as in the place in Florida"
4."Listen. It's me"

I listened full volume, isolated each, and looped about 10 times... But did not slow it down on this device I'm using. Keep recording every night and save... May take a few nights to get a complete sentence or message.

Good luck.. Let's us know... MS

Yup the options that you posted is what i heard as well except for #1 i heard "its kimmy" which led me to creating this thread as i wasn't sure what i was hearing and didn't want to rush to judgement. However what gives me the chills is all the options have relevance to my family especial 1 and 3. I have been suspecting the spirits in my house are from my mothers side of the family because when i heard "its Kimmy" that gave me the chills because thats my moms older sister who died when she was 10 years old of cancer and Kissimmee is the place where my grandfather lives. Very interesting.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Oh gosh! Im a sensitive (read through some of my threads) which is both a blessing from God and can be a curse from the devil. I feel alot of things....and that the "Kimmy" and "Kissimmee" where both pretty relevant I was sure deep down.

I trust my gut...always have. Keep us posted...and keep a journal. There's prob. a message in there somewhere, but wont be a one-time-one dream things, but may take awhile.

Good luck...and God Bless!....MS

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
i heard "IM WATCHING YOU" on 3 of the recordings. there is some freaky shizzle on there man.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Oh gosh! Im a sensitive (read through some of my threads) which is both a blessing from God and can be a curse from the devil. I feel alot of things....and that the "Kimmy" and "Kissimmee" where both pretty relevant I was sure deep down.

I trust my gut...always have. Keep us posted...and keep a journal. There's prob. a message in there somewhere, but wont be a one-time-one dream things, but may take awhile.

Good luck...and God Bless!....MS

soundcloud.com...

Since you're a Sensitive Please take a look at my Soundcloud profile. I have recorded a tremendous amount of EVPs in my House and I have placed all of them online for people to listen to and make there own judgements. My SC profile is my Dream Journal.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I will! I have a bit of studio time alone so I will check them out.....Anything I can slow down, modulate, change frequencies in spots...Ill try.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I will! I have a bit of studio time alone so I will check them out.....Anything I can slow down, modulate, change frequencies in spots...Ill try.

Feel free to download any of them if you want i set that option specifically for people who want to take a closer look at them .

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I will...and get back soon....fingers crossed something becomes obvious and self evident in them!

top topics

join