It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anomalous Moon

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I should learn to use your sanitised fictional depictions of the moon that make it look sterile and dead incase the russians find out.

I'm not a troll you dont like the fact you have been conned.

I like your 3d models but they are made from fluffy clouds and rainbow shots and do not depict reality, they look sort of fake tbh.

edit on 4-3-2017 by lunarrover because: (no reason given)

(post by lunarrover removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Uh-huh, still don't see anything from you.

Meanwhile, here are two images made by draping India's Mapping Mineralogy Camera images over Japan's DEM surface model.

No domes. No aliens. The only conning going on here is by someone needing the attention, If you want to impress people, try not butchering images to make them show things that aren't there. Until that happens, all people will see is you running away from using high quality images in favour of your manipulated rubbish and crying into your cocoa about how misunderstood you are.

Boohoo.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

have you got any pictures of Aliens Domes ?
its kinda a boring thread if its just all rock

I mean this is a conspiracy site after all.....

any moon related conspiracy you might consider ??

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
You are a funny chap OBMT

I dont mind if you hate those pictures, did you like my pm I sent you showing the moons glass mushrooms, ufo's zipping in and out and the towers?

I will send you another couple showing aliens and some more ufo flying down into a crater and disapearing out of sight, I am sure you will like them.

All ad free, no money making for me

It's like an alien bee hive up there and it also looks like a war happened at some point.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Nope, the only conspiracy is how many people there are out there making a nice living pretending that they have proof of aliens on the moon and elsewhere despite all the evidence to the contrary. I have seen most if not all of the supposed conspiracy theories and so far all of them smell like a cow pasture in high summer.

Again, I posted links in this thread that will help anyone get high quality images they can look at themselves rather than me do it all for them.

Weirdly, that never happens.

Have another view of the area the OP thinks is infested with alien high rises.

There are no domes, no alien craft or buildings there, and you certainly won't find them in the low resolution garbage the OP is posting. I could take a photo with my phone of a low res photo in the original 1969 NASA report of Apollo 8's photography of the AS08-12-2189 photo he claims shows his definitive undebunkable proof that would be better quality, like this:

edit on 4/3/2017 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: typo

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

that's a shame
i'd hoped you might embrace some conspiratorial aspects

nice pictures

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
What res is as08-12-2189 you posted OBMT.
That is insane thinking people are that stupid.

You're avin a laugh aintcha?:

Btw I can still see the gubbins of the moon, you cant take my fav pic and remove its indelible etched image from my brain.

Any typos sorry I'm wearing boxing gloves again.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Its all a bit

"These are not the droids you are looking for"

Sad really.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

It's a busted flush guv.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Just to be clear it is not my undebunkable definitive proof, it's NASA's. They took the pictures.

Been hoist by their own petard they have.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
So, thanks to lunar rover posting links to his filestore I could view in more detail the poor quality images he has been posting, and the precise areas he has been picking out in the JAXA HDTV images he has butchered.

I have created 3D models using JAXA data that can be opened and explored in more detail than is possible in just a 2D image and you can download them here:

www.dropbox.com...

The file is a 45Mb zip, and extracts to 3 folders corresponding to the 'Black Castle', the "Figure of 8" and "Spaghetti Junction" in one area, and "Trump's cup" and "Jrod's twizzle stick". Inside each folder is an html file - open this in Chrome as IE can throw up ActiveX security warnings (they can be ignored). Use your mouse controls to zoom, pan and rotate.

If anyone spots any domes, castles or alien artifacts then by all means point them out.

And no lunarrover69, like the emails that you claim warned you off your PMs to me do not exist, nor do I want them - if you have a contribution to make, put it in the thread.

edit on 4/3/2017 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: typo

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: lunarrover

It's the resolution my phone works at to take a picture of a book I own that was published in 1969. No Photoshop possible. And no, I doubt any genuine evidence will stop you pulling things out of your mind. Or somewhere. I've also got the original images taken by Lunar Orbiter in the 1960s in books published at the time. No photoshop, no aliens.

NASA's evidence does not show anything that you claim it does, it's a figment of your imagination.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Enough 3D models already.

You are a valiant defender of the faith and I commend your tenacity but.........

You are wrong pal.

Get real, that 2189 pic was laughable, it's like the sort of quality I had to low res scans down to save storage space back in the early 80's. What made it worse was you said it was HD?

Incredible.

All said and done I think you are the greatest

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I'm not allowed to post vids although I am not doing anything for money or out of spite. I'm doing it for truth.

You're like a bulldog chewing a wasp man.

Chillax dude, nobodies died.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Honestly? Really?

If I was that good an image manipulator I'd be working for Industrial Light and Magic.

Scan that page at the highest possible 'real world' res then we'd be cookin with gas.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Forget the book just go to JPL. They have the ones that dont look like infant sand drawings.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Go look see.......

[snipped]
edit on 4-3-2017 by lunarrover because: And domes too.

edit on 3.4.2017 by Kandinsky because: Snipped unnecessary insult

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: lunarrover

Prove any of them wrong and that you're not just here as a troll making it up as you go along for the attention. Prove that you didn't lie about being warned off.

I for one don't think you believe any of this tripe, but there are people out there that do, so no, while no-one has died the average intelligence of the human race goes down whenever threads like this exist.

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I swear it on my babies eyes.

This is real.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join