It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anomalous Moon

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
A little golden book........when I was a boy.....

Said by the time I was grownup, everyone would be going.....waiting for that

a reply to: Laigus

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
A little golden book........when I was a boy.....

Said by the time I was grownup, everyone would be going.....waiting for that

a reply to: Laigus

It isnt going to happen.

Sad but true.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lunarrover

Why have I not posted anything of any value? I could ask the same of you.
Surely you are referring to my lack of threads that I started that are of any interest to you. The answer is that I don't like starting threads, I'm a commenter.
Compared to you though, I constantly post comments of value. Ref: See my ratings.

I really regret having given you a S&F with your attitude and nonsense insults.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Surely you are referring to my lack of threads that I started that are of any interest to you. The answer is that I don't like starting threads, I'm a commenter.
Compared to you though, I constantly post comments of value. Ref: See my ratings.

Sorry I was a bit rude to you, I'm a bit gobby at times.

Heres a nice apollo aliens in ufo checking out earth men in a tin can.

I love apollo, the genius of it all and all those brave men, using test pilots was a master stroke, those men were fearless.

youtu.be...

edit on 2-3-2017 by lunarrover because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Imo that answers why Neil elboed Mike in the press conference, you know, when they asked him if he saw stars out of the window? He didnt see any stars because the CM was swarmed by ufo's.

Educated guessing again. How else can you explain that?
edit on 2-3-2017 by lunarrover because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: lunarrover

originally posted by: Hecate666

Sorry I was a bit rude to you, I'm a bit gobby at times.

Heres a nice apollo aliens in ufo checking out earth men in a tin can.

I love apollo, the genius of it all and all those brave men, using test pilots was a master stroke, those men were fearless.

youtu.be...

Thanks for the apology. It's appreciated.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Almost all of the pictures in the first few pages of this thread don't show up for me. Anyone else have this problem?

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

This is what NASA tell us the moon is

No it isn't, it's a Chinese image. You know it's a Chinese image because I posted it and told you it was the last time you were posting this stuff.
edit on 2/3/2017 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Its a merry go round.

SELENE JAXA Evidence as posted earlier. JAXA are controlled by NASA.

I'll take your no evidence and raise you an Oceanus Procellarum.

Why do you insist on posting a heavily edited version of the HDTV view of the area when you could post a decent quality one?

Why not go to JAXA's website and download the very high resolution images of the area instead of the TV view?

Her'es how. let's see you do that.

onebigmonkey.com...
edit on 2/3/2017 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
800x400 is not hd. Neither is a miles up top down shot although you can still see domes in the good ones.

I went straight to the horses mouth and asked why and in no uncertain terms they told me to get f........

No jumping up and down or defending of the faith can change what I have disclosed, I told you to do a screen shot cos you can stll see through the fog.

Saying nothing to see here nolonger holds water.

I Even went to chinas website to see their moon images but now they know the reality the place went offline for months. All they allow now are the same images google moon map to their crappy app.

The game is up and everyone knows it is.

Original CNSA release

edit on 3-3-2017 by lunarrover because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

If you want HD go to the JAXA website and download higher res ones instead of butchering crappy YouTube screenshots.

China''s site has been down for months, but I have all the images, which is where you got that one you claimed was a NASA one from. I wanted there DEN data so I emailed them. They sent me it. No one told me where to go, just like mo-one told you to.

I suggest you follow my tutorials and get better images and post them as your proof, otherwise I will and you'll look pretty dumb then.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

If you want HD go to the JAXA website and download higher res ones instead of butchering crappy YouTube screenshots.

China''s site has been down for months, but I have all the images, which is where you got that one you claimed was a NASA one from. I wanted there DEN data so I emailed them. They sent me it. No one told me where to go, just like mo-one told you to.

I suggest you follow my tutorials and get better images and post them as your proof, otherwise I will and you'll look pretty dumb then.

moon.bao.ac.cn... as if by magic it is now offline. See?

I know this is difficult. The seed has been planted.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

If you want HD go to the JAXA website and download higher res ones.

The Ocean of storms image is only available in 800x400, hardly HD is it ?

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The glass dome in the jaxa vid is still there the black castle thingy is still there i do not need to change anything you can still see anomalies in their images.

Even in the original 800x400 I can still see them. Others can see them too.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I respect you and your work but it is all built from a tissue of lies.

When I first found the truth I was devastated and it took me while to recover, time is a great healer.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
OK. so no sign of the OP putting any effort into backing up his claims, so here are some nice renderings of the areas he picks out using JAXA's DEM & Photographic data:

No aliens, no castles, no domes, nothing.

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
And just for fun here are two from China's Chang'e-2 superimposed on their global DEM:

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The definition of madness is doing the same thing every day and expecting a different result????

posted on Mar, 3 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Great renderings!

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 4 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

My pleasure, but they really aren't difficult to do, and the whole point of the tutorial pages I did was to show people that they data they claim are being hidden and obfuscated in some way are actually all out there - they just need the right tools for the job.

If the OP was serious about researching his claims he would be doing that instead of repeating the same thing all the time and claiming the a result that no-one else sees: manipulating the lowest quality image he can find until he thinks they show the things he claims are there. The fact that he is steadfastly refusing to do that leads me to believe he's just trolling for attention.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join