It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anomalous Moon

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: lunarrover

Ah.
One of them hollowgram Moons.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not a hollowgram moon, hollow may be,, but not a benign heavenly body either. A moon the governments and others are trying to keep out of the limelight because the goodies on there are too precious and they dont want the pesky Russians and Chineese getting wind of any of it.

Probably.
edit on 28-2-2017 by lunarrover because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Me, I like looking at it. Don't need no stinkin' conspiracy theories.
It's not there now though, give it a couple of weeks.

edit on 2/28/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

I went through a phase where I could not bare to look at it but that seems to heve passed.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: lunarrover
...and they dont want the pesky Russians and Chineese getting wind of any of it.Probably.

Probably not, more like.

First, what 'wind' are 'they' trying to prevent from wafting over the Russians or the Chinese? Are you saying the ridiculous conspiracy theories about the moon are unheard of in both Russia and China? Are you suggesting only the US and its allies are familiar with tall tales of aliens and green cheese??

Second - if Russia or China wanted to send a manned/unmanned craft to the moon - who's to stop them? They have every right to go up there. The moon isnt owned by the US and its allies.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Its easily ridiculed especially when your research equals looking at it out of your bedroom window.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I know the US dont own the moon
They found out who did during apollo and thats whats stopping anyone going back there.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Thanks for the thread and the alternate photos. Still trying to see what you're getting at in some of them but at least Im trying. The luminous craters that pockmark the darkness were a nice sight.

As for going back to the moon...don't other countries send probes to photograph craters for topographical reasons?

Or were you mainly speaking about our biological presence returning to Luna?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Inarismessenger

As for going back to the moon...don't other countries send probes to photograph craters for topographical reasons?

Or were you mainly speaking about our biological presence returning to Luna?

No problem hopefully we can all learn together and garner something from the images etc.

JAXA sent a probe to map the moon in 2007 in HD and check on the expansion of the bases but have kept most of the evidence out of the spotlight and call their 800x400 images HD which is a joke. Chinas rover died more or less after it wobbled around for a few days but are ok at releasing some images to annoy America while Russians are stuck in LEO with everyone else.

The good news is a lot of very high quality material is coming to the surface now which is down to thevwork of some incredibly driven individuals.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

They found out who did during apollo and thats whats stopping anyone going back there.

Did they? I have never seen any official press release or document stating that. Only speculative conspiracy theorists. Never any actual evidence.

Unless you have some, which isn't a pixelated photo or someone suffering from Pareidolia...?

If what you believe were true (which it is not as there is no evidence to it), how would 'They' stop others from travelling there and reporting what they saw?

How could they they stop others? What about the recent Japanese fly over the moon? It didnt show any aliens or alien buildings. Are you saying 'They' stopped them from reporting it?

What about the recent SpaceX news and their planned tourist flights around the moon? How will they stop people from 'seeing' your aliens? Will they be debriefed?

What happens when home telescope technology advances to the point that if there were aliens up there, they could be detected? How would that be stopped?

My point is: there is no way this could be covered up for long *if* it were true, and the moon was/is occupied by little green men. Maybe 30 years ago, but not now. And certainly not in the near future.
edit on 28-2-2017 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

wait type 2 civilization? so does that mean we arent the only here(type 2 civilization means one that has exploited all resources of they solar system

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

ok

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

so buildings mimicking craters?! riggggghhhhhhhhhtttttttt.....

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kibric

that sounds very fishy not gonna believe it

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

he already said he doesnt trust lroc even calling it lcroock

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

confirmation bias anyone

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

f#ck nsa fbi and similars ATS SHOULD LAUNCH A CIVILIAN SPY SATTELITE

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

that is actually one of the good evidence that something else happened on apollo why those guilty faces????

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Did they? I have never seen any official press release or document stating that. Only speculative conspiracy theorists. Never any actual evidence.

Unless you have some, which isn't a pixelated photo or someone suffering from Pareidolia...?

If what you believe were true (which it is not as there is no evidence to it), how would 'They' stop others from travelling there and reporting what they saw?

How could they they stop others? What about the recent Japanese fly over the moon? It didnt show any aliens or alien buildings. Are you saying 'They' stopped them from reporting it?

What about the recent SpaceX news and their planned tourist flights around the moon? How will they stop people from 'seeing' your aliens? Will they be debriefed?

What happens when home telescope technology advances to the point that if there were aliens up there, they could be detected? How would that be stopped?

My point is: there is no way this could be covered up for long *if* it were true, and the moon was/is occupied by little green men. Maybe 30 years ago, but not now. And certainly not in the near future.

Its a merry go round.

SELENE JAXA Evidence as posted earlier. JAXA are controlled by NASA.

I'll take your no evidence and raise you an Oceanus Procellarum.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join