It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump declines to attend White House Correspondents' Dinner!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
He talks like a tough guy, but when it comes down to entering the lion's den, he runs with his tail between his legs. If he has something to prove, face it head on!

link   
It's amazing how "triggered" our little snowflakes get by our new president. Maybe they need a "safe space" with cocoa and crayons and kittens, where they can curl up on their mommy's couch in their pajamas.

link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: schuyler

yeah.
got a lot of tweeting to do
gonna be a long night
like major important
anything is more important than a meeting with idiots.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
He talks like a tough guy, but when it comes down to entering the lion's den, he runs with his tail between his legs. If he has something to prove, face it head on!

Why did Bill Clinton's unaccomplished, inept, failure of a wife continually refuse to give a press conference throughout the campaign while President Trump gave them regularly?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Thanks you for that. Best one of those media ownership infographics I've seen. Oh good I managed to edit it into my new epic piece just in time.

edit on 25-2-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: seeker1963

Thanks you for that. Best one of those media ownership infographics I've seen. Oh good I managed to edit it into my new epic piece just in time.

Always happy to help you out my friend!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

They need to reestablish some respect for the office anyway. The press in general wouldn't have much else to talk about anyway if it were not for POTUS. They certainly don't report much on real issues having to do with everyday people unless it has to do with their spin on stuff.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: Logarock

They need to reestablish some respect for the office anyway. The press in general wouldn't have much else to talk about anyway if it were not for POTUS. They certainly don't report much on real issues having to do with everyday people unless it has to do with their spin on stuff.

Well there's always:

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hay we could always use a guy like Teddy Rooosevelt again. Call it a threat to the constitution and the american way of life these press conglomerates.

(post by SBMcG removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
oooh so triggered is gonna be the new term that gets thrown around at every turn

i love how people like me on the left are triggered and are snowflakes but those same people that say these things talk about how law suits should be brought against i dont exactly know who because some dumb ass trump supporters got duped into waving around a russian flag.
hahahahah

trump is the biggest 'snowflake' of all.
cries and lies. that should be the trump administration motto.

yuge cries and bigly lies.
i like the sound of that

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

You do not know WTF you are talking about....

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: schuyler

yeah.
got a lot of tweeting to do
gonna be a long night
like major important
anything is more important than a meeting with idiots.

LOL....yea talking to trees and rocks and the like.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Triggered with laughter for his total wimpiness... you have to admit, it's pathetically weak.

'Special Needs' Trump can't handle the White House correspondents dinner because mean things!!

Maybe Hillary can help give him a pep talk about how she faced a bully when she was a little girl.

link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

So he tells the press to shut it and respect the office during a presser and he is Hitler. He passes on this he is a wimp.

Which is it?

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Failed legacy-less Obama complained about Fox News and the conservative media continuously. He was the biggest snowflake of them all. Also the most-failed...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Triggered with laughter for his total wimpiness... you have to admit, it's pathetically weak.

'Special Needs' Trump can't handle the White House correspondents dinner because mean things!!

Maybe Hillary can help give him a pep talk about how she faced a bully when she was a little girl.

Bill Clinton's wife caved at every turn like the massively-failed phony she is.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: ugmold

King Coward

I thiught this name calling was not allowed outsode the mud pit...or does that only apply to democrat politicians?

Bashing President Trump and conservatives is exempt from the usual rules of decorum.

So I bash 'em back. Let the mod's -- many of whom are avowed leftists, remove the thread.

ATS has Mods of both flavors an then some in between. If you get a spanking from one of those mods who are of your political opposition, wear that spanking like a metal!

I respect them all, yet when it comes to politics I respect some more than others....... Nature of the beast.....

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Awww, the MSM must be so sad now.

They'll still televise it of course and insult the president of course.

At least it won't be a verbal love-fest like it was for Obama.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join