It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump declines to attend White House Correspondents' Dinner!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I can't wait for the MSM smear campaign to start later today.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
a reply to: ugmold

How so? He's beaten the weak pathetic Left and their lapdog -- the MSM, like a drum.

Oh please they have exposed him to be the idiot he really is many times over that is why he is acting like a petulant child as usual. They need to run some medical tests on Donnie because it looks like the GOP did the impossible!! They got a woman into the White House because no real man whines and cries as much as Donnie.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This is kind of an aside here, but classic Trump...

He always controls the news cycle. About an hour ago, the Democrat Party elected a new chairman. That was all over the news until...

TWEEEEEET!

No wonder the leftists hate the fact Trump does so much tweeting.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

He's such a snowflake.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Compared to Bill Clinton's unaccomplished, inept, failed, drunken, and clearly neurologically-damaged wife, I'll take the guy who does all the winning every time.

link   

Ask no questions tell no lies.
This President has shown time and again he can't stand up to scrutiny , run and hide Donald !

link   

originally posted by: buster2010

How so? He's beaten the weak pathetic Left and their lapdog -- the MSM, like a drum.

Oh please they have exposed him to be the idiot he really is many times over that is why he is acting like a petulant child as usual. They need to run some medical tests on Donnie because it looks like the GOP did the impossible!! They got a woman into the White House because no real man whines and cries as much as Donnie.

No real woman does either...

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Pffft... Bill Clinton's wife is the most secretive politician in US history.

And one of the most-failed...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

He lacks a backbone. He is bowing out because he can't take a joke or criticism. He only likes Praise and Loyalty like the Little Rich Spoiled Boy he is.

The Left in this country took a massive humiliating beat in November because Trump is tougher than these perennial little snowflakes.

Of course we are talking about the Correspondents' Dinner and you are drifting into another area that you can mention something you find miraculous about Dear Pumpkin Leader and has nothing to do with the conversation, Fox News style.

edit on 25-2-2017 by ugmold because: addition

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

You're opinion is meaningless because you lost. Elections have consequences. President Trump won because he controlled the fight. That's what this is.
edit on 25-2-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama is the most-failed ever.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The President can't handle being asked questions and your response is , yeah Hillary .....

Sleepwalking into oblivion.

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

He's such a snowflake.

Its time to stop projecting. If Trump was a snowflake, he'd would have quit a long time ago. He's actually the opposite of a snowflake. He fights back he does thing in spite of his opponents. Hes the one pulling the trigger on the snowflakes. It's actually quit obvious by now.

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The President has answered more questions than your failed corrupt candidate ever has.

The Correspondents' Dinner is not a news conference.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

originally posted by: Swills

He's such a snowflake.

Its time to stop projecting. If Trump was a snowflake, he'd would have quit a long time ago. He's actually the opposite of a snowflake. He fights back he does thing in spite of his opponents. Hes the one pulling the trigger on the snowflakes. It's actually quit obvious by now.

These defeated leftists forget that they took one of the worst beats in modern political history.

In 2016 the leftists not only lost the White House, but the House, the Senate, and worse for them – the Supreme Court for the next 2 or 3 decades.

And for the record -- liberal demi-God Jimmy Carter didn't attend the White House Correspondents' Dinner in 1978 either.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The President has the Left in full retreat right now.

Yeah, they just keep running away from Donald, don't they? Except they don't. Looks like Lil' Donnie is the one in "full retreat", ducking under any sort of criticism.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The President has answered more questions than your failed corrupt candidate ever has.

Once again it comes down to if I don't think Trump is a good President I must be a disgruntled Democrat.
I'm not American and I don't live in America , perhaps that gives me a better view of the disgrace that is Donald Trump.

No , but it is a tradition that the President attends but Donald doesn't want to play.

edit on 25-2-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The President can't handle being asked questions and your response is , yeah Hillary .....

Sleepwalking into oblivion.

Umm, Have you even watched his press conferences? He takes what you claim are "tough" questions but are actually politically slanted loaded gotcha questions with no substance and just looking foe a heafline. He calls them out on it and outs them in their place like they deserve.

Hillary did one press conference per year and when she took questions they were given ahead of time and/or were softballs. Same case for Obama to a more extreme extent. So where do you even formulate that opinion?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

He's the biggest snowflake this country has ever seen. The reason he's not going is because he doesn't like being criticized. He can't take it because he's thin skinned. He's proven this time and time again. Even his former staffers admit it.

He's not going because he's standing up to the elites. He's a snaowflake and that's why he's not going but I would never expect a Kool Aid drinking Trump supporting to acknowledge any of the above.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Once again it comes down to if I don't think Trump is a good President I must be a disgruntled Democrat.
I'm not American and I don't live in America , perhaps that gives me a better view of the disgrace that is Donald Trump.

No , but it is a tradition that the President attends but Donald doesn't want to play.

You're entitled to your opinion. I disagree..

Trump is already the best president in my lifetime and will restore this country to the constitutional republic it was always intended to be.

I am glad to hear you aren't a Bill Clinton's wife voter though...

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I've always hated this event, it's nothing more than a circle jerk for Washington elitists. Finally someone stands up to these fools.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join