It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Perez elected as first Latino leader of Democratic Party

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Way to stay classy, POTUS.

link

He is an embarrassment.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Bwahaha, great choice, seriously, wow, give yourselfs a pat on the back.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Olivine

lol

Should've done something back in the Bush era eh?

Look at where we are now

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??

Maybe some more militant social justice could fix this quagmire, gahahah!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

That Tweet from President Trump shows why he's such a unique, brave person and President. He said what any other Republican President would want to say, but be afraid of the criticism.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
Way to stay classy, POTUS.

link

He is an embarrassment.

LOL

Trump won't leave them alone.

Trigger alert !!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I won't paste it all here, but if you go to en.wikipedia.org... , it looks like every action that Tom Perez took, as Secretary of Labor under Obama, was deemed to be wrong, by a U.S. court...and reversed.

That doesn't bode well for the DNC and Democrats, does it.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Wrap your mind around this.

David Duke gives ringing endorsement to Keith Ellison for DNC chair

David Duke, who is a notorious Democrat plant, endorsed Ellison last week and it just let off all kinds of bells and whistles that Ellison was perhaps the real deal like Bernie Sanders and the DNC establishment was attempting to block him.

They are basically pulling a Clinton/Sanders 2.0 on this guy. It's so #ing corrupt.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I won't paste it all here, but if you go to en.wikipedia.org... , it looks like every action that Tom Perez took, as Secretary of Labor under Obama, was deemed to be wrong, by a U.S. court...and reversed.

That doesn't bode well for the DNC and Democrats, does it.

Good material for a thread later.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Since the last reports I had read had Ellison up 2 to 1 over Perez, my first thought was - How many superdelegates did that take?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Democrats will lose a lot if they continue with the social justice warrior platform. If they can that in favor of more traditional liberal views and focus on working class jobs they can turn it around. It really is that simple.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ah, you can't trust that! CNN is fake news. Nothing they say can be taken as true.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They even claimed it wouldn't be, as in the votes could be tracked.

500 votes decided the whole thing.

I was pretty distraught that ellison didn't win

why did that one guy drop out?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Oh NO !!

#DemExit: Tons of Democrats LEAVE THE PARTY in Wake of Ellison’s DNC Loss

I’ve been keeping my eye on the DNC proceedings down in Atlanta all day. To say it’s been boring is an understatement. The Democrats did do a couple notable things, though. One, they refused to adopt an amendment that would have forbade the party from accepting money from corporations and lobbyists. That should have showed Keith Ellison supporters where the day was headed. Because in the second notable thing to come out of the days proceedings, Tom Perez, the former Obama administration labor secretary (and the guy Obama was pushing for hard behind the scenes) was elected as the new DNC Chairman.

it was a wheelchair moment

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That Tweet from President Trump shows why he's such a unique, brave person and President. He said what any other Republican President would want to say, but be afraid of the criticism.

Hey, he went to CPAC too. They all hated him last year, remember?

What a huge troll that was! You could almost see him up there thinking ... yeah, you guys can't stand me, but I'm what you have so now you all have to pretend to love me.

Smile, suckas!

And I am so mad at the so-called political elites that *I just can't care*! It's all just a huge joke and I want them to eat every single bitter bite.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Keith Ellison is snakey as they come!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
At least Ellison won the popular vote, right?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Ohanka
More of the same.

The Democratic Party becomes more and more irrelevant with each passing day where they refuse to change.

If the liberals weren't in free-fall right now they would have embraced the most vibrant wing of their party -- the Sandernistas, and voted in the Sanders-endorsed Ellison.

So, you want them to embrace the loser and his protege?
edit on 25-2-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Maybe I'm wrong but this just stinks again. First black president....first woman president.....first Latino president. Anything to get people to fall for the same old cr*p

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: lostinamazement

I called this several years ago. I said to everyone they would discuss politics around me, are the democrats going to go with Obama, then it's obvious a woman with Hillary because they jumped that train, and next it will be a Hispanic.

This was like 5 years ago. The establishment on both sides are easy to figure out if you pay attention. But, they haven't selected him or a Hispanic to ruin for president yet, so I'm still waiting I guess.

My prediction... It'll be Hillary, Warren, or insert a Hispanic next go around

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join