It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cnn needs to fack check themselves before creating more fake-news

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Can you read?

From my original post:

CNN media reporter Brian Stelter spoke out against the move by the White House to not include media outlets like CNN and the New York Times. Stelter said “We don’t see CNN or the New York Times rooting for any president, whether a Democrat or a Republican.”

See where it says " we don't see CNN or NY Times rooting for any president"? That is from the video!

Then on page 3:

(CNN) - The New York Times on Saturday endorsed Barack Obama, citing the president's policies in health care, the economy, foreign affairs, civil rights and his choices of two Supreme Court justices among the reasons for support.

Even in its original wording where it said candidate it was still correct.

Unless you think that "rooting for", and "endorsing" mean 2 different things.

It is pretty clear to me!

The second story is from 2012 when Obama was both a candidate and a president!

edit on 26-2-2017 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2017 by Diisenchanted because: filter out irritation!

Also let it be known when I thought I made a mistake I admitted and attempted to rectify that mistake. I openly admitted that to you.

After doing some more digging and finding that the OP was correct in its original form you cannot admit that you are wrong.

That is what is wrong with the left whether it is the media or just the people, you think you are always right. Then refuse to admit it is fake-news when you are wrong.

edit on 26-2-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to add

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Can you read?

Can you? More importantly, can you follow a train of thought when the grownups are talking?

Even in its original wording where it said candidate it was still correct.

No it wasn't. You added the words "candidate for" to bolster your fake argument.

Unless you think that "rooting for", and "endorsing" mean 2 different things.

The difference between a media outlet endorsing a candidate and a media outlet rooting for a sitting president seems to allude you.

It's not the job of the media to serve as cheerleaders for government officials and their agendas. It's the job of the media to serve as a "watchdog" for the American people's best interests.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

The difference between a media outlet endorsing a candidate and a media outlet rooting for a sitting president seems to allude you.

Obama was a candidate and a sitting president in 2012.

Try again. You are making yourself look foolish!

And you still can't admit you are wrong.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Right. CNN endorsed his candidacy for re-election.

That doesn't mean that CNN didn't ask tough questions about Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the Affordable Care Act etc., and hold the Obama administration's feet to the fire. They did, and they didn't get called liars or enemies of the American people and get barred from press conferences.

Continue with your empty, fake, transparent and willfully ignorant argument at your own risk. I'm done with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join