It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cnn needs to fack check themselves before creating more fake-news

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You know that if Hillary had won the electoral collage and not the popular vote she would have conceded the presidency to Trump, because she is honest and upstanding like that. Not!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

You know that if Hillary had won the electoral collage and not the popular vote she would have conceded the presidency to Trump, because she is honest and upstanding like that. Not!

We need an icon that rolls around laughing for these kinds of posts.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

We need an icon that rolls around laughing for these kinds of posts.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Nope, Trump's not supposed to give the Presidency to Hillary. How absurd. Why do you guys post stuff like that? Just so the other guys in the Peanut Gallery can chime in with "Har har har, BS BS BS."

The point was that if Mr. Trump were telling the truth when he said "I want to be the President for all Americans" he would have some contrition in the face of the fact that MOST AMERICANS THAT VOTED DIDN'T VOTE FOR HIM.

Further, some of you who, like your hero, can't seem to wrap your heads around the fact that most Americans who voted DIDN'T vote for him and that most of us DON'T SUPPORT THESE EXTREME POLICIES HE'S BUMBLING ABOUT TRYING TO IMPLEMENT ... would have a bit better understanding why people around this country are upset and protesting and STOP acting like that's just some fringe movement.

One more time before I start ignoring you again ...

Who is the "Far Left"? What individuals or groups? You keep talking (and talking and talking and talking) about it but you can't say anything about it. I'm beginning to think it's just a rhetorical device.

edit on 26-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

www.urbandictionary.com...

www.thefreedictionary.com...
edit on 26-2-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Long before Trump CNN was labeled the Communist News Network with their spin on everything. It is not just fake news it is the spin on real news that they have for decades reported news though commentators and not basic news reporting.

They have been spinning news since the early 90s...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

So you can't speak for yourself?

Yep, about what I thought.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Those are the definitions I learned to identify these groups. The definition has not changed since I was in Econ in 72. Can't you open a link and read for yourself? Do you have to have someone teach you, then go to school.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Those are the definitions I learned to identify these groups. The definition has not changed since I was in Econ in 72. Can't you open a link and read for yourself? Do you have to have someone teach you, then go to school.

Of course I can open a link. I wasn't interested in the standard definitions of what Left is, nor of the Far Left.

You and I are having the conversation ... I wanted to know that you mean, who you think about when you use the term so specfically in your posts. I was initially doing you a courtesy. You are now being needlessly rude. If you don't recognize from my writing style and sentence structure that I don't need to "go to school" then I'm really wasting my time trying to talk to you.

You're referring to a non-descript group of communists, anarchists and such? Okay, that's fine. So nobody real then.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11
CNN is eye deep in their own concocted bull# that they can't even be truthful if they tried.

But two Republican Senators, McCain/Graham are more than willing to be used as anti-U.S. propaganda tools, in a globally televised CNN town hall this coming Wednesday.

CNN executives and program directors are DROOLING over how they will use high-profile McCain/Graham to insult President Trump, his policies, his family, our country, Russia, etc.. The only people in this so-called "Town Hall", who can ask questions, will be those who are willing to ask questions that CNN gives them.

Expect an unprecedented maximum effort from CNN, to damage President Trump, and our great nation on Wednesday.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: mkultra11
CNN is eye deep in their own concocted bull# that they can't even be truthful if they tried.

But two Republican Senators, McCain/Graham are more than willing to be used as anti-U.S. propaganda tools, in a globally televised CNN town hall this coming Wednesday.

CNN executives and program directors are DROOLING over how they will use high-profile McCain/Graham to insult President Trump, his policies, his family, our country, Russia, etc.. The only people in this so-called "Town Hall", who can ask questions, will be those who are willing to ask questions that CNN gives them.

Expect an unprecedented maximum effort from CNN, to damage President Trump, and our great nation on Wednesday.

It's not anti-American to criticize or disagree with the President; this has been proven for decades.

It was particularly proven in the last 8 years.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

During the entire election process CNN, The NY TIMES, Wapo and many other news agencies spent a majority of their time attacking Trump meanwhile giving Hillary and all her scandals a free ride.

What a flipping hypocrite!!!! Oh, CNN is so evil for supporting Hillary and attacking Trump. You are blind and clueless like the rest of your ilk. Was Fox at the briefing? Yes they were. You want to tell me THEY didn't savage HRC through the election and lick Donald's golden crack the whole time. They're not known as FauxNews for nothing. Face it, the Administration only wants people who will parrot their agenda. Trump can't handle criticism only praise and ego stroking. You people are pathetic.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Whine some more why don't you?

Damn lefties!

Hillary is an old hag that should be in prison.

This thread is about fake-news try to stick to the topic.

Maybe if the fake-news media would publish the truth instead of their opinion they might have been invited to the ball.

Maybe if you cry real hard and melt a little snowflake maybe they will invite you too.

Not to worry though your old hag Hillary will get a chance to run again in 4 more years, and if hell freezes over and she somehow wins. She might invite you to the ball too. (you can always dream, and remember you deserve it because there are no winners or losers on the left)

edit on 26-2-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to add

edit on 26-2-2017 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted
I did. You're calling out CNN cause they showed bias toward a candidate and attacked your messiah. Yet FOX News does the exactly the same thing on the other side but are on the 'good' list. That. my pointed-headed troll, is hypocrisy. On-point enough for you?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You're calling out CNN cause they showed bias toward a candidate

Wrong I'm calling out CNN because they lied and continue to do so.

I neither watch nor read Fox news so get over yourself!

Why should Trump have any thing to do with a media who attacked him during the entire election process?

Did Hillary get the same treatment from the media? The answer to that is a simple no.

The media has an agenda, and they do not mind lying or deceiving to see that agenda come to fruition.

The MSM has been the mouth piece of the left for as long as I can remember. Now they are paying a price for it, as it should be.

Yet FOX News does the exactly the same thing on the other side but are on the 'good' list. That. my pointed-headed troll, is hypocrisy. On-point enough for you?

Well I have got to admit it was better than your first post.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

To late now they might as well go for it all! Go full tabloid! It would now take decades to undo the damage they have done to themselves.

edit on 26-2-2017 by Logarock because: n

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
I did. You're calling out CNN cause they showed bias toward a candidate and attacked your messiah. Yet FOX News does the exactly the same thing on the other side but are on the 'good' list. That. my pointed-headed troll, is hypocrisy. On-point enough for you?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think they are a little crazy in the morning before they have their coffee.

Once they wake up they go full blown wacko.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I understand the use-fullness of the FOX vs CNN dichotomy but I don't even watch FOX. I have digital and so get network and public tv and they are as bad as CNN and the rest apparently. I turn them off now or turn on Net Flix or something. Not batting for FOX

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Wrong I'm calling out CNN because they lied and continue to do so.

You haven't proven CNN to be "a liar".

Your whole OP is based on their claiming that they don't support presidential candidates, which is an untrue and "fake news" claim made by you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join