It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals at NEOGAF hijacked a Fox News Poll!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
As part of my daily internet browsing, I check NEOGAF. It is the most PC, apologetic, anti-white, trump hating, etc group I've seen on the internet.

Well. They posted a link to a FoxNews poll on the site, and the response from liberals voting in the foxnews poll was overwhelmingly negative.

Fox News Poll

Neogaf Thread

The liberal traitorous left are trying to take us all down, and not just our president. It's as if they are committing a form of terrorism online and on talk shows. Fact is, the majority of Americans want the Donald to succeed.
edit on 25-2-2017 by FingerMan because: Mispelled word

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Thanks I just voted from London, England.

Poor leading the way.

Hahahaha.
Terrorism? Jesus Christ.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408
[Jesus Christ!]
Your answer to the dilemma is correct. But the left hate him even more than Trump.

edit on 25-2-2017 by FingerMan because: eh

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

The left hate Jesus Christ?

Got a source for that?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Is this sarcasm? OP please tell me it's sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
[Jesus Christ!]
Your answer to the dilemma is correct. But the left hate him even more than Trump.

What a bold and divisive statement. If I remember his teachings correctly he didn't like being tied to political ideology or even church denomination. He was about uniting.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Rolling my eyes..Really?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Earth shattering News, Liberals don't like Fox. When will then bend over and take it like a Man?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

[Jesus Christ!]

Incorrect.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
I agree, Jesus should not be tied to politics. But he is.
I see a different fact than you. It's obvious to me that the left have a large segment that want to tear down our western Christian culture.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I see a different fact than you. It's obvious to me that the left have a large segment that want to tear down our western Christian culture.

Your perception doesn't constitute as fact, sorry.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
CAUTION>>>>Thread drift ...Mods may be a bit touchy today .....WARNING....

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Jesus Was a commie man.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Most polls are hijacked by liberals, much of the time by design of the pollsters. Not just Trump winning, but look at the House and Senate, democrats were supposed to have massive gains in the House and retake the Senate, but of course the polls were wrong. Brexit was supposed to fail, but of course the polls were wrong. The corporatists have an agenda, and they use polls to help push that agenda. It's a form of propaganda.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I had never heard of this site before. I just went and looked at it. It's largest forum is gaming. I did not find it to have a liberal focus.

I really doubt this thread in this little website is responsible for the 50k votes on the Fox Poll the largest percentage of votes show Trump's performance as poor.

TexNeoGAF is a nexus of hardcore gamers, enthusiast press, and video game industry developers and publishers. This is a neutral ground where facts and evidence, presented within the confines of civil, inclusive discourse, prevail through careful moderation. Enjoy reading existing discussions as a guest, or sign up for a free account and be patient through the waiting period.

edit on 25-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Looks like the poll at the Fox link is getting trolled bigtime !!

Look at the "results" !!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy
Very well said.
But, in my experience,,, the online polls go in the opposite direction of the MSM.
It seems to me, this poll was hijacked, and not well publicized by the news site.

I found it interesting and so came here to post it. I could have posted it without my opinion attached, but that's how I feel so,,,.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

aka, J normally isnt, but you will make sure to

the left have a large segment that want to tear down our western Christian culture.

The left opposes a theocracy? okay, and what is the problem.

Our "western christian culture" is a culture of witch burning, slavery, gay bashing, racism, sexism, xenophobia, etc.

I prefer our western secular society that focuses on science, structure, and understanding...to hell with theocracy..let them rot in the middle east

I dont believe being anti-religion in politics is a left or right thing, its a authoritarian vs libertarian thing.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I had never heard of this site before. I just went and looked at it. It's largest forum is gaming. I did not find it to have a liberal focus.

I really doubt this thread in this little website is responsible for the 50k votes on the Fox Poll where Trump the largest percentage of votes show Trump's performance as poor.

I have surfed NEOGAF for years. It is the MOST hostile liberal community I have seen on the internet.
Now, I don't go looking for liberal leaning sites. I go there for games and tech commentary.
The site uses a ban hammer on anything ANYONE conservative leaning. But hate speech against Christianity or the Right is posted without fear of ban. Going to that site on a daily basis is like forcing myself to watch CNBC news commentary.

There are redeemable qualities of the site. Hijacking a Fox News Poll is not one of them.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Looks like the poll at the Fox link is getting trolled bigtime !!

Look at the "results" !!

Or perhaps Fox News audience sort of hate Trump and love Megan Kelly...

Its funny when progressives on Twitter do dumb polls to watch it explode against their narrative, they blame alt-right trolls for their dumb polls going the wrong way to their beliefs.
Good to see both sides of the aisle just yell troll when polls show differences...not to say that it isn't just a bunch of leftys going in and voting negative, but that in itself is also a good gauge..
Seems the left is now awake and angry and ready to vote against the government as it is in mass numbers today...lets see if they can maintain this ferver for 3.5 years and actually go to the real voting booth though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join