It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthy ice cream?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have not written any new threads for over three years ,and now i have no idea how to go about it !
As you can see i got the title down ok ,but have no idea how to write a message to accompany the title ...
What i was trying to ask was does anyone know a reasonably healthy ice cream recipe what does not have loads of ice crystals if you do not want to keep taking it out of the freezer and stirring it constantly..
I had thought about yogurt but cannot believe the amount of sugar in them,and as it is for grand children would like it to be healthy.
edit on Sat Feb 25 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: moved to the OP from further down the page

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: illece
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

Doesn't look very tasty though.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: illece

I think what you need to be concerned with is what it does to your glucose levels.

So make up some of the ice cream, don't use the recipe you have listed. I think there are better recipes online.
edit on 25-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

I didn't see one thing in this OP about ice cream. how depressing, I like ice cream but I can't eat it. I have learned if I have pineapple or a bromelain pill after eating it I don't get the mucus or stuffed up sinuses and headache. I can use a shot of apple cider vinegar and a little sugar in water too....oh wait, that is for the popcorn headache. Sometimes I just get my headaches all mixed up.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Uh? What list? All I see in the OP is the "NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads. " etc. notice.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Humor, hey I tried.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Hehe, Fair enough.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Here is my healthy icecream recipe .....well ...it tastes like ice cream anyways .....Peel , chop and freeze a banana .....then blend frozen chunks in a blender or bullet machine....add a dab of healthy peanut butter or chocolate sauce or vanilla extract ..yummy yummy !!! And can add alittle ( not much ) milk ,almond milk ,or soy/silk milk too, if too thick.....yummy healthy frozen ice cream .
edit on 25-2-2017 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I have not written any new threads for over three years ,and now i have no idea how to go about it !
As you can see i got the title down ok ,but have no idea how to write a message to accompany the title ...
What i was trying to ask was does anyone know a reasonably healthy ice cream recipe what does not have loads of ice crystals if you do not want to keep taking it out of the freezer and stirring it constantly..
I had thought about yogurt but cannot believe the amount of sugar in them,and as it is for grand children would like it to be healthy.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

True.

I've already done this a couple of times. It's pretty good.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
We can make this into a mouth watering thread if we keep posting. Maybe more pictures of Unhealthy ice cream.

Hello Illece, where did you go? Edit your OP and put something in.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

See my above recipe ....the frozen bananas whipped up taste like icecream ....add peanut butter or other stuff to change flavoring ....or top with ice cream toppers liek whip cream. Carmel Sauce , berries .

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I would check you tube.

I have made home made ice cream once 5 years or so ago.

It was good and we used ice and salt in an electric maker. It was OK, not light (fluffy) enough.

Good luck and enjoy.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You just need to click on the notice, it'll disappear and and you can write your thread there.

In fact, you could still write your thread now if you click "edit" in your op.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Or.....an unhealthy ice cream is to take vanilla ice cream and blend it up with Guinness beer and Nutella ...also alittle chocolate sauce......yummy adult milk shakes ....NOT kid friendly .

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Thanks Meldionne1.
I will try your suggestions, sounds good

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We can make this into a mouth watering thread if we keep posting. Maybe more pictures of Unhealthy ice cream.

You mean, like this?

I win!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

When you start a thread nowadays, you will see two boxes on the page, one for the title and one for the text.
If you type out your title and then press ENTER, the thread posts immediately without giving you time to write out your text. I've seen this mistake many times (I did it myself, once), so I knew what had happened as soon as I saw the thread.
After typing out the title, you need to move your pointer down to the text box, and THEN press ENTER (after which, as promised, the default text shown in the box will disappear and you can type your own).

P.S. I think there is still time to edit your opening post and substitute the text you wanted.

edit on 25-2-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Thanks for advice,next time i start a thread i will do that.
Not sure about editing ...But thanks.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Really appreciate your advice Disraele,will do that ..Thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join