It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know of any good truley unlimited 4GLTE hotspots?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I live out in the country and have no way of getting a good hard line for data. I was super excited when I started seeing unlimited plans for t-mobile and Verizon. I went to t-mobile and asked what it was all about and they told me it had a soft cap of 22GB, then it drops down to 2G, same with Verizon.

I found a site called unlimitedville, www.unlimitedville.com who offer weird plans from the big 4 company's. Has anyone used this, they also have no contact number(weird).

I have also looked into karma but they canceled their unlimited neverstop plan due to abusers.

So what can I do? Anyone?

Also I can't do hughsnet due to high ping times.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

They're rare. But eBay has a holdout of grandfathered unlimited Hotspots. The heavy hitters (AT&T and verizon) are comparable in price, so I would recommend getting the one that is dominant in the area you'll use it the most.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I have a T-Mobile "One Rate" plan for my business that gives me 26GB of data (4G LTE) for about $70/month per line.

I frequently use that hotspot to stream video or download big files and can't complain.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Holy crap are those things expensive. Like 1600 for some!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
WOW...if ever a topic were worthy of a conspiracy website and resultant discussion, truth in mobile data plans would be near the very highest summit of any such discussion!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

What's the allure? For when you're away from wifi and need lots of data?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I frequently use my phone as a hot spot to my $50 tablet at work... Even in the woods... Just uses your phone data... Nothing extra

PS just uses your unlimited regular phone data plan... And tablets are inexpensive
edit on 25-2-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

join