It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) Disproves the Existence of Paranormal?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

This is assuming that spirits can't exist without giving off physical energy signatures, which is ignorant. Our physical 3-dimensional world is not the center of reality. Spirits aren't forced to adhere to physical rules.

So why do "ghost hunters" uses a multitude of devices in their attempts to find ghosts?

This is the point trying to be made here

I don't know, perhaps because spirits are choosing to make their presences known through those particular devices so as to serve some agenda. What I do know though is that I've had paranormal encounters myself. I'll tell you about some things that have happened to me.

On one occasion, I was hanging out in this girl's basement when this approximately lightbulb-sized ball of light just appeared in the middle of the room and floated around. When she came back into the room I told her that I'd seen it. She goes "Oh yeah, that's Gabe." I asked her further about it, and she told me that it likes to appear and shut her phone off when she's talking on it, and it makes her computer act strange when she's using that. Later on I was on my phone in her basement, and as soon as I mentioned this ball of light to the person I was speaking with, the call not only ended but my entire phone just magically turned off, just like she'd said this ball-of-light thing does to mess with her.

On another occasion, I was with a friend at a local haunted spot, when suddenly the sound of what I call "war drums" appeared all around us real loud. I've felt real creeped out by things before, and I've been downright afraid... But this feeling of absolutely overwhelming evil/emptiness/oppression came over me and I was so terrified that I started crying and couldn't even talk. Needless to say we GTFO of there as fast as we could.

On a third occasion, I went on a night hike with a friend to a clearing in an area of woods. When we got to the clearing, two bright balls of light, approximately like... baseball-and-a-half size appeared up above the trees and slowly floated down into the woods before disappearing. From where they disappeared, the sound of soft bipedal footsteps came towards us. Nothing happened for a while, so we eventually started walking back. As we were leaving, something whistled at us real loud from where we had come from.

The point I'm making by telling about these three incidents is that I believe all of them involved interaction with some kind of intelligent spiritual (or inter-dimensional) being, so I fully believe that spiritual beings can choose to manifest physically in various ways - when they choose to.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Buvvy

Not in the current western scientific climate. the ideas that try to explain it are ridiculed.

Models of energetic body states, Out of body states and other synchronicities can be created and tested.

But many scientist cannot handle Jung:s observations. They reject Orch OR-Quantum directly by Stuart Hammerhoff and Penrose without true testing. They where wrong about quantum effects happening in the cell in wet and warm environment because they cannot handle the chaotic environment with their instruments. They make assumptions on reality based on how bad their technical equipment is at measuring reality.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Here is overwhelming evidence - not of the existence of ghosts - but for remote viewing of subatomic particles that not only confirms that quarks and superstrings exist but also finds amazing proof that CERN has yet to discover a deeper layer of matter in which quarks are composed of more basic particles:
Chapters 1-4
smphillips.mysite.com...&%20superstrings%201-4.pdf
Chapters 5-6
smphillips.mysite.com...&%20superstrings%205-6.pdf

Silly Cox is simply wrong in claiming that LHC has disproved the existence of ghosts. Astronomers all over the world are trying to find evidence of the existence of dark matter. As this interacts only gravitationally with ordinary matter, there is no hope in hell that CERN would ever be able to detect it. Does that mean that it does not exist because CERN has not found it? Of course not!

Perhaps someone should tell silly Cox that E8xE8' heterotic superstring theory predicts the existence of two fundamental states of heterotic superstrings: 1. E8'-singlet states that can have electric charges and therefore emit and absorb electromagnetic fields (this is the matter of the visible universe), and 2; E8-singlet states that carry no electric charge, cannot emit or absorb light and hence are invisible to the human eye. Has he ever considered the possibility that non-physical entities might be composed of the very matter that superstring theory predicts is as fundamental as the matter of the visible universe but which can interact with it only gravitationally? Perhaps silly Cox does not think that superstrings exist because LHC failed to detect supersymmetric squarks. But that's a different matter. The jury is still out on that question. Just as it is (despite silly Cox's premature pronouncements) on the issue of whether particle physics extends beyond the Standard Model. Perhaps silly Cox should wait another half century before he jumps to such premature conclusions.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The way things are going, they'll have completely finished science soon.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker

Too many assumptions.

Not enough actual fact.

Science does not tell us what does not exist.
edit on 26-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join