It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC staffers faced death and bomb threats after Russia hack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is coming from outgoing interim Democrat National Committee Chairperson Donna Brazile.

She was at the DNC meetings this week and gave a "farewell" speech.

Donna is a proven liar and cheater that all came out last year before the Democrat Convention.

Her speech was just as appalling and horrible.

I can't understand why Democrats are even letting her talk at all.

One of her claims is that Democrat staff workers were getting threats after the leaked emails last year.

And naturally she is keeping up the "Russians did it" act.

2 articles and a video featuring "Professor" Brazile at the meeting.

Brazile: DNC staffers faced death and bomb threats after Russia hack

Democratic National Committee staffers faced death and bomb threats after the leaks of internal emails last year as a result of Russian hacking, interim party chair Donna Brazile told DNC members Friday in an impassioned plea to prevent disagreements from dividing the party.

“When it comes to the staff of the Democratic Party, I will stand by them. They are the best and the brightest, the hardest working, the most dedicated, and — let me say this — the most courageous people I know,” she said in the morning session, as party members gathered in Atlanta to elect new leaders. “I know people who had to march and then came home in the South to see blood on the hands of those who tried to get people to register.

Donna Brazile’s emotional farewell to DNC: ‘We came up short. I will not sugarcoat it.’

Party leaders sought to inspire hundreds of delegates at the annual winter meeting of the Democratic National Committee on Friday, trying out different messages for the party going forward, after its staggering losses in 2016.

Saturday morning, the DNC will vote on its next chair, and there’s currently a close race between former Labor Secretary Tom Perez and Rep. Keith Ellison of Minnesota.

Donna Brazile, who took over as interim DNC chair after Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s ouster last July, launched into an emotional defense of the party and urged delegates to be unified.

“I am grateful that both Hillary and Bernie stood by us as this party was hacked by a foreign, hostile, military intelligence unit,” Brazile nearly shouted, as the members clapped.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well she's half right the e-mail affair was dangerous for staffers DNC staffer Seth Rich was shot and killed walking home in Washington....but it wasn't Russians

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She's just setting the tone for her farewell speech at her trial next year.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
S + F

Great post!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
There was an Podesta email chain where Podesta was doing a leak hunt.

It's in the Repository Thread, but I dont think I added that one to my categories series.

It was talked about. There was probably a specific thread.

Google results arent bringing it up for me with ease. "Podesta" and "leaks" together in a search string oh noes.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Mod note: PLEASE GET BACK ON TOPIC!.
The subject is "DNC staffers faced death and bomb threats after Russia hack", not who Quaker oats is hiringor other such inane rubbish.

Any further off-topic posts may result in post bans!

And as usual, DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Well she's half right the e-mail affair was dangerous for staffers DNC staffer Seth Rich was shot and killed walking home in Washington....but it wasn't Russians

Even if the cliché of the Russian hitman is still vivid - remember that But Putin is a killer interview, there's been 4 dead Russian Diplomats in 3 months.

Great thread.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
She has proof the Russians did it.

All of it!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
She has proof the Russians did it.

All of it!

LOL

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

If Donna Brazil was good enough to be the interim DNC Director for 6 months, why didn't the DNC just make her the permanent grand puba?

new topics

top topics

join