It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You heard of the Three Amigos, meet the Three Idiots...

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: jacygirl
a reply to: Night Star

I dunno.
I read about a sacred tree and unicorns...and I'm feeling violated.
Have we been plagiarized?

Little forest animals and fae?
Are they...making fun of us?????

(I will be so butt-hurt angry if they are!!!)

The orders were simple. Cause as much butt-hurt as possible to the happy little forest creatures. While they are distracted, steal the unicorn blood and violate the sacred tree.

It worked.
I'm logging off now to cry and eat my weight in pastries.
You win!

lol

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
From the Kingdoms of the magical lands there was a gathering of dragons. They were alerted to the nasty, vile and evil humans below. High above the tall ancient trees and through the smoke filled skies they flew circling the enemies below. Night Star, Jacy and the other 'wimmin' climbed the backs of those that landed. Gleaming swords in hand and magic spoken in the language of the white witches of old, they came to save the day.

edit on 20-3-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

From the Kingdoms of the magical lands there was a gathering of dragons. They were alerted to the nasty, vile and evil humans below. High above the tall ancient trees and through the smoke filled skies they flew circling the enemies below. Night Star, Jacy and the other 'wimmin' climbed the backs of those that landed. Gleaming swords in hand and magic spoken in the language of the white witches of old, they came to save the day.

Using their razor sharp swords the Wimminfolk began to slice delectable slivers of prosciutto, rare roast beef and a cuts of brisket so flavorful and mouthwatering that a vegan would abandon their horrid diet if they were to dare take only one taste. They then began to assemble sammiches of the most amazing quality, proportioned with the perfect amount of condiments and accompanied by steins of beer filled with amber liquid as cold as their witch hearts.

The Three Idiots, with the day indeed being saved, toasted each other and then banished the sammich-making interlopers to the outdoor kitchen to get a jump on dinner.

edit on 20-3-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I love cheese pizza

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What the hell realm are you in? Get with the program. Oh and...make your own damned sammiches.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You in a man's world now, you just a squirrel lookin' for a nut.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Every time Jacy is around I think of Nickelback.

"Now the story's played out like this
just like a paperback novel
Let's rewrite an ending that fits
instead of a Hollywood horror"

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

...Nickelback.

Potentially the worst thing anyone has said in this thread so far.

You should get a post ban. Seriously.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Oh I get it, you are from the realm of the cavemen. Now go hunt us down some wooly mammoth or something.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...Nickelback.

Potentially the worst thing anyone has said in this thread so far.

You should get a post ban. Seriously.

Canadian racist!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Now go hunt us down some wooly mammoth...

You really shouldn't refer to Canadians that way, they may get somewhat upset.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Canadian racist!

Psst! Look above this post.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Suuuure, avoid the real issue. Like most people, you don't like Nickelback. I love them myself! And...they and Jacy are from Canada and that is cool in my book.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I would rather listen to the screeching wails and lamentation of the wimminfolk as they were forced to place DB's sweaty tube sock over their mouths and noses then listen to one second of Nickelback.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

EEEW!

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Exactly.

I would rather slowly insert #2 pencils into my ears than listen to one moment of that 'band'.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Howl to the moon, and howl to the stars
Howl to Jupiter, and let us howl to Mars.

Crying for my brothers.
Whom I so adore.
In sleep there is one language,
Brothers make it snore.

In sleep there is one language.
Who could ask for more?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Ewww Socks???
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

They really should be classified as a bio-weapon.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I tossed a rabid ferret into a box with broken guitars and accidently wrote a Nickelback song.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Using their razor sharp swords the Wimminfolk began to slice delectable slices of prosciutto, rare roast beef and a cuts of brisket so flavorful and mouthwatering that a vegan would abandon their horrid diet if they were to dare to take only one taste. They then began to assemble sammiches of the most amazing quality, proportioned with the perfect amount of condiments and accompanied by steins of beer filled with amber liquid as cold as their witch hearts.

The Three Idiots, with the day indeed being saved, toasted each other and then banished the sammich-making interlopers to the outdoor kitchen to get a jump on dinner.

"Truly, I say, these sandwiches are of a most pleasing sort", said IAMTAT.

"Perchance, yon witchy wimmin folk might also don comely garbs of fine lace and silk...whereby, they shall then amuse us merry idiots with a fine battle of mortal combat armed only with utensils of the scullery."

The Three Idiots found this idea most pleasing and cast their eyes with expectant gaze kitchen-ward in rapt anticipation.

edit on 20-3-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join