It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Liberal Witches Casting Black Magic Spells On Donald Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Witch, Wicca and Witchcraft all come from the OE root wicce, meaning wise, knowledgeable or cunning.

Warlock comes from OE waerloga which means traitor, liar, and (literally) oathbreaker.

edit on 27-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: RickinVa

Well I suppose Websters is the expert on witchcraft, lol. You can continue to get your information on witchcraft from cowans or you could listen to practitioners. I really don't care beyond offering the correction.

I know someone that learned from a Stregarian. She laughed and said sounds like something a bunch of Gardenarians would try. Wonder how many people in Hollywood joined in on your little adventure? Maybe the Oscars debacle was blowback.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

Puhuhlease. Your derision and condescension is literally dripping from the post title. Your bias is clear and its divisiveness is unwelcome.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I heard Trump got some legal immigrant Santero to cast an Im Rubber and Youre Glue spell. Back atcha witches!

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: RickinVa

Well I suppose Websters is the expert on witchcraft, lol. You can continue to get your information on witchcraft from cowans or you could listen to practitioners. I really don't care beyond offering the correction.

I know someone that learned from a Stregarian. She laughed and said sounds like something a bunch of Gardenarians would try. Wonder how many people in Hollywood joined in on your little adventure? Maybe the Oscars debacle was blowback.

I love Stregheria! I know two practitioners who were joining in (to be honest, one was a Stregherian and the other practiced a less-mainstream Italian craft). The ritual was eclectic and broad enough so many different traditions could participate. In other words, you open your work space and close it like you would according to your practice but then you just followed the ritual. I'm not a Wiccan and I had no problem fitting it into my usual routine. It certainly wasn't exclusively a Wiccan venture as I know more non-Wiccan witches than Wiccan ones and they were all participating.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
I heard Trump got some legal immigrant Santero to cast an Im Rubber and Youre Glue spell. Back atcha witches!

Witches will never be able to conquer warlocks because females are inferior to males.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I've been watching the posts. For those who don't believe, it's all a joke, understood. For those who do believe in the spiritual and energetics be they Christian or Pagan, then workings are real, excuse me spell craft. You see, if you really do study the occult and ritual work, there is so much wrong with the idea you can just have some open ritual and join everyones energy to some goal you want. Real covens spend years learning the craft together have ultimate trust and know their intentions completely. They would NEVER just open the circle to one and all dabbler wanna be out there.

Real witches don't advertise. I've known a LOT of witches. You also have this idea that you can just mix energies of various god and goddesses, it doesn't work. It's like oil and water. Then you have the idea that you can just do some banishing ritual and have nothing come back on you? Do you even know the facts? Are you just going on emotion? I mean if you are going off of what main stream media puts out about Trump then you are really doing a banishing against them, not Trump because they are lying about Trump. He's not a perfect man, but come on, they been caught in their lies over and over.

Most adepts would never do a banishing/binding ritual on a Friday. It's considered a day for Love and unity spells, not banishing, that would be Saturday or even Wednesday. Are you putting up a circle of protection? Well guess what? You can't join in with all that energy you are trying to join with from around the world cause you are working at cross purposes as you each put up protection spells.

Now on to the invoking demons. Have you ever met a witch who tried that and it backfired? I have. Demons don't like it when they get their butts handed to them because you sent them after a protected person. Just look up Pat Holiday and her testimony. She led one of the largest witch groups in the 70's in Jacksonville Florida. I know her personally. This is not child's play. Having an open ritual invoking such things is a sure way to bring blow back.

Now, the real negative is for the thousands of pagans out there who have endeavored for years to not be seen as some crack pot crazies. Congratulations, you have just used this little escapade to ruin all that work. Quite frankly, I don't see this ending well for those who participated in it. Love workings are always the best. Set out your desire for the future, with love energy. Ask for blessing upon that, and for opportunities to stop any negative things from coming into your life. Pray chant sing, and love and the energy multiplies, but rant rave and invoke demons and havoc will ensue. If you sew to the wind, you will reap the whirlwind. Demons don't really care who they hurt as long as it causes pain. So, if you did get involved in this, I'd be doing something to negate that and stop this energy. It's only going to bring sorrow, pain, and calamity.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

That was actually a very well thought out post. I'm not partial to any religious or spiritual practices, but it's not outside the realm of possibility that true belief in something can manifest itself.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join