It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Liberal Witches Casting Black Magic Spells On Donald Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Humbaba

originally posted by: mericks74
a reply to: Abysha

Cause, mainly, there is none. He might p some people off but I doubt the universe cares. Just my 2, but if anything happens at all, it's foul play or coincidence. And I doubt even that.

We're all in the same cauldron, right? Things surface to the top as you stir it, some good, some bad... some terrible.

But it's all right there. All that can alter it is what is added. So we add stuff. To drown out the bad and terrible. It boils over from time to time and gets replenished by all manner of things. Then the one stirring has to balance out that flavor again, the efficacy.

And if it's done right, nobody will know the you added a damn thing.

I dunno. Willing to perform a ritual that interferes with a mans free will sounds bad and terrible to me. I, for one, hope your magic fizzles.

Christians do it all the time and for the most petty things. Hell, they even pray the other football team loses. They pray that people will see things a certain way or do something they wouldn't want to do. I see no difference other than most witches have some sort of ethically-based reluctance in doing so while Christians won't even hesitate to "pray for you".

Some do pray for trivial things like sports, and that is misguided. Asking God to help one team win over another is asking Him to choose sides. He has better things to do than that. If I pray for athletes it is for them to be safe or recover from injury quickly.

I was raised to believe that you pray for other people's health and opportunity. You should never pray for yourself unless you are prepared to work for your goal and accept advice from the Holy Spirit as you work.

And yes, I will pray that these witches recognize the poison and vengeance in their hearts, and seek forgiveness.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
But the problem here is that it is debatable what "love peace and what have you" really is or should be. One side believes they know what love and peace equals and how to best accomplish it and the other side believes they know what love and peace equals and how to best accomplish it. A bunch of witches deciding they know best is a disaster.

Absolutely zero difference between this and Christians praying for Obama's death.

Actually, the Witches are morally ahead on this one.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Ka reply to: GodEmperor

They have no chance at defeating the worlds greatest triggerer, he gets his fuel from the whining of intolerant snowflakes, so this will not have the effect they are expecting.

Also, anyone got any proof that witches who use their craft to harm others have been successful?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
... and the buzzwords and catch-phrases fly ...

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Their teenager-esque plight deserves nothing but condemnation and ridicule for its absolute patheticness. They need to grow up and accept reality, including the fact that everyone is laughing at them over this latest attention-whoring.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

But it is out of "love, peace, what have you". That's the whole point.

Really? Lana Del Rey? I disagree.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Well said.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
The rate at which vapid generalization gets starred around ATS is amazing.

So many people here seem to speak for "everybody."

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
sounds sexist to me.... no warlocks were invited to participate?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
sounds sexist to me.... no warlocks were invited to participate?

Witches aren't gender-specific. There are a lot of male witches out there.

Warlocks are not male witches. They are an entirely different thing.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Could you be a lamb and explain the difference please?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Perhaps we should get rid of the star system so as not to offend anyone's sensibilities?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Warlock is tradition/culture-specific. In general, those who practice witchcraft are called witches, both men and women. In some traditions, they have gender-specific terms. "Warlock", for example is used in some Scottish traditions to mean the same thing.

However, in many other traditions, a "warlock" is considered a rogue witch (male or female) who has been cast from their coven. Think of the Japanese word "Ronin" and you'll have a better idea.

So "witch" is a witch, regardless if you ride a broom or pitchfork or sport a cup vs an athame.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

Perhaps we should get rid of the star system so as not to offend anyone's sensibilities?

Whose sensibilities are offended? Not mine.

If you believe that, you should make a post about it though.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Thank you for that last. I'm not sure how many got the symbolism, but I literally laughed out loud.

That was needed. Good mojo.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
If they believe it's real, why shouldn' they get a visit from the Secret Servicev or FBI? Yes, I typed that.

If the mental health system wasn't so visibly hobbled
by now (to a level like Reagan did to the EPA) the visit
should be from a subtropical sniper and a dart of manioc.
HErz yer sigh Ace... loved that Jim movie.

Liberal witches? I know no Wicca worth her snorted bath
salts who's a conservative. One in fact was a career SJW
and fantastic Public Advocate head honcho-ette in my
Appellate circuit. She had some monstrous candles too...

I voted for Nixon once and left a hair on her pillow.
Been paying for it ever since I was 20: not laughin'.

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He was able to turn the undead (Clinton) so I think he may
escape harm from these witches. Although I am looking forward
to what else the DM (Soros) throws his way.

For EDIT, Augie.. the whole zombie horde is no match for
Sandy and Nicole working as a sister team. And if we don't get
one of their cell numbers by the next Bilderberger we coulld
still see him at least turned into a stink bug in a trick suit..
edit on 26-2-2017 by derfreebie because: By the way cool time-sensitive ava. Wish I had the KB skills

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
But the problem here is that it is debatable what "love peace and what have you" really is or should be. One side believes they know what love and peace equals and how to best accomplish it and the other side believes they know what love and peace equals and how to best accomplish it. A bunch of witches deciding they know best is a disaster.
What is the solution other than to struggle against those who do my loved ones harm in the name of what they feel is correct? You do the same thing.

No, actually, I do not do the same. I don't believe any of this nonsense is real so I abstain from participating in either side's viewpoint. This duality based world we live in is a sham...a lie...created on purpose to harness energy for a higher source (or lower source) that we are unable to perceive. I don't want any part of it but I keep waking up here every day for some reason. I get bored so I subject myself to reading the discussions taking place in forums like ATS to remind myself that you're all out of your mind for buying into it all (no offense intended).

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Warlock is tradition/culture-specific. In general, those who practice witchcraft are called witches, both men and women. In some traditions, they have gender-specific terms. "Warlock", for example is used in some Scottish traditions to mean the same thing.

However, in many other traditions, a "warlock" is considered a rogue witch (male or female) who has been cast from their coven. Think of the Japanese word "Ronin" and you'll have a better idea.

So "witch" is a witch, regardless if you ride a broom or pitchfork or sport a cup vs an athame.

I will go with the Merriam-Webster dictionary on this one:

www.merriam-webster.com...

Definition of warlock:

1: a man practicing the black arts : sorcerer — compare witch
2: conjurer

www.merriam-webster.com...

Definition of witch:
1: one that is credited with usually malignant supernatural powers; especially : a woman practicing usually black witchcraft often with the aid of a devil or familiar : sorceress — compare warlock
2: an ugly old woman : hag
3: a charming or alluring girl or woman
4: an adherent of Wicca
5: witch of agnesi

edit on R002017-02-27T17:00:11-06:00k002Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Well I suppose Websters is the expert on witchcraft, lol. You can continue to get your information on witchcraft from cowans or you could listen to practitioners. I really don't care beyond offering the correction.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join