It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Liberal Witches Casting Black Magic Spells On Donald Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: mericks74
a reply to: Abysha

Cause, mainly, there is none. He might p some people off but I doubt the universe cares. Just my 2, but if anything happens at all, it's foul play or coincidence. And I doubt even that.

We're all in the same cauldron, right? Things surface to the top as you stir it, some good, some bad... some terrible.

But it's all right there. All that can alter it is what is added. So we add stuff. To drown out the bad and terrible. It boils over from time to time and gets replenished by all manner of things. Then the one stirring has to balance out that flavor again, the efficacy.

And if it's done right, nobody will know the you added a damn thing.

I dunno. Willing to perform a ritual that interferes with a mans free will sounds bad and terrible to me. I, for one, hope your magic fizzles.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Humbaba

Cause, mainly, there is none. He might p some people off but I doubt the universe cares. Just my 2, but if anything happens at all, it's foul play or coincidence. And I doubt even that.

We're all in the same cauldron, right? Things surface to the top as you stir it, some good, some bad... some terrible.

But it's all right there. All that can alter it is what is added. So we add stuff. To drown out the bad and terrible. It boils over from time to time and gets replenished by all manner of things. Then the one stirring has to balance out that flavor again, the efficacy.

I dunno. Willing to perform a ritual that interferes with a mans free will sounds bad and terrible to me. I, for one, hope your magic fizzles.

Christians do it all the time and for the most petty things. Hell, they even pray the other football team loses. They pray that people will see things a certain way or do something they wouldn't want to do. I see no difference other than most witches have some sort of ethically-based reluctance in doing so while Christians won't even hesitate to "pray for you".

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Well I wish they would cast some spells on me!

But mainly for better luck, and clear me of the obviously negative ones already cast on me 😂😂😂

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Christians do it all the time and for the most petty things. Hell, they even pray the other football team loses. They pray that people will see things a certain way or do something they wouldn't want to do. I see no difference other than most witches have some sort of ethically-based reluctance in doing so while Christians won't even hesitate to "pray for you".

I see your point, sort of. Sure, people pray for petty things sometimes. I bet some have prayed for Trump out. Are you saying this action is merely symbolic with no intention to change the mans actions or force him out? If so I withdraw my complaint and wish you the best. If not...fizzle!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I see your point, sort of. Sure, people pray for petty things sometimes. I bet some have prayed for Trump out. Are you saying this action is merely symbolic with no intention to change the mans actions or force him out? If so I withdraw my complaint and wish you the best. If not...fizzle!

I'm not saying that at all. Binding most certainly affects "free will". There's no ambiguity in the intent of last night's craft work; it had a very explicit purpose.

My point in the last post was that Christians pray with intentions of affecting free will, as well.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Everyone keeps using the word "bind" and I know the original call to "witches" uses this word. But I ABSOLUTELY KNOW the intent is to "blind" DT and his followers.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The only thing the witches who took part in the ritual did was harm the reputation of all witches as a whole. And their ritual is about as likely to have an affect on Donald Trump's presidency as are my chances to win the jackpot in the lottery. Possible, but astronomically small in chance to occur.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

The only thing the witches who took part in the ritual did was harm the reputation of all witches as a whole. And their ritual is about as likely to have an affect on Donald Trump's presidency as are my chances to win the jackpot in the lottery. Possible, but astronomically small in chance to occur.

Well he did just call in for the correspondents dinner without any specific reason. Last time a president did that was Reagan. After he was shot. Trump might be a little under the weather. Just saying. *ahem*

*walks off whistling*

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This has been horrible for the Wiccan/pagan community.
For one thing, we are a diverse community, but it has been continually pushed that ALL witches participated in this...and demon invoking? Seriously.

Here, we feel embarrassed by this, and alarmed. Since this has been in the news, we've all seen people talking about burning us, bringing back the gallows, ect. Tons of ridicule and hate directed at the entire community, whether or not we wanted this- many wiccans/witches/pagans are Trump supporters in my area.

Many of us were working to counter it, but of course Christians will claim the win, even as they threaten to kill us all. I was starting to like Christians, but they are no better than Muslims with their 'all witches must die, it says so right here in my Bible" statements.

This was a foolish move. In real life, we have jobs, we have children. Our children experience bullying and shunning, we lose jobs, we find Bible verses taped to our doors and our homes vandalized. No one gives a crap about us. No one even investigates and we are so low on the respect pole you'll never see a charge must less a hate crime charge.

Thanks a lot. Next time keep your TDS to yourself.
edit on 25-2-2017 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

(post by true4man removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hadriana
This has been horrible for the Wiccan/pagan community.
For one thing, we are a diverse community, but it has been continually pushed that ALL witches participated in this...and demon invoking? Seriously.

Here, we feel embarrassed by this, and alarmed. Since this has been in the news, we've all seen people talking about burning us, bringing back the gallows, ect. Tons of ridicule and hate directed at the entire community, whether or not we wanted this- many wiccans/witches/pagans are Trump supporters in my area.

Many of us were working to counter it, but of course Christians will claim the win, even as they threaten to kill us all. I was starting to like Christians, but they are no better than Muslims with their 'all witches must die, it says so right here in my Bible" statements.

This was a foolish move. In real life, we have jobs, we have children. Our children experience bullying and shunning, we lose jobs, we find Bible verses taped to our doors and our homes vandalized. No one gives a crap about us. No one even investigates and we are so low on the respect pole you'll never see a charge must less a hate crime charge.

Thanks a lot. Next time keep your TDS to yourself.

I never saw a claim that it was a united unilateral front. Wiccans and pagans do not make up all witches.

And I'm assuming you are Wiccan by your post. If so, refresh yourself on the works Gardner himself arranged against Hitler. This isn't unprecedented nor is it out of the realm of our duty and function.

To me, it seems like it is you who needs to remember that we are all individuals. We are not a political party and are only bound by our common passion for craft work. Just like Ted Nugent and Lady Gaga are both musicians... they certainly aren't political allies.

So in this case, it seems the general consensus is that a large swath of us view Trump as a global threat worth collaborating about.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

My context had nothing to do with Trump, but more to do with what they are trying to unleash.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

My context had nothing to do with Trump, but more to do with what they are trying to unleash.

And what is it that you think is being unleashed?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I have no idea. But if you are trying to place a spell on someone you dislike I am sure it is not out of love, peace, what have you. Sometimes people get consumed with hate, and nothing good comes from it.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I have no idea. But if you are trying to place a spell on someone you dislike I am sure it is not out of love, peace, what have you. Sometimes people get consumed with hate, and nothing good comes from it.

But it is out of "love, peace, what have you".

That's the whole point.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
But the problem here is that it is debatable what "love peace and what have you" really is or should be. One side believes they know what love and peace equals and how to best accomplish it and the other side believes they know what love and peace equals and how to best accomplish it. A bunch of witches deciding they know best is a disaster.

edit on 25-2-2017 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
But the problem here is that it is debatable what "love peace and what have you" really is or should be. One side believes they know what love and peace equals and how to best accomplish it and the other side believes they know what love and peace equals and how to best accomplish it. A bunch of witches deciding they know best is a disaster.

Is that any different that the daily prayers Christians pray that work against my best interests yet they view as just and "right"?

We all work (yes, you too) towards what we consider the greater good for ourselves, loved ones, and those we deem innocent. Our views on those may differ but I know I am correct in mine. Just as you know you are correct in yours.

What is the solution other than to struggle against those who do my loved ones harm in the name of what they feel is correct? You do the same thing.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Well he did just call in for the correspondents dinner without any specific reason. Last time a president did that was Reagan. After he was shot. Trump might be a little under the weather. Just saying. *ahem*

*walks off whistling*

Careful now, your true intentions for taking part in the ritual just might be surfacing...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

*walks off whistling*

Careful now, your true intentions for taking part in the ritual just might be surfacing...

Well my "true" intentions of that post was tongue-in-cheek.

Believe me, I want nothing harmful to happen to Trump. I honestly mean that.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Of course... *winks*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join