It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Liberal Witches Casting Black Magic Spells On Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: liqua

No..kidding..pfff

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: 3daysgone
they will be met with how they meet.

So will Trump. That's the point. Duh.

Uh but that's just plain karma. And not in some far out kinda way..
edit on 25-2-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mericks74

originally posted by: 3daysgone
they will be met with how they meet.

So will Trump. That's the point. Duh.

Uh but that's just plain karma. And not in some far out kinda way..

Why can't people be agents of that karma?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Cause, mainly, there is none. He might p some people off but I doubt the universe cares. Just my 2, but if anything happens at all, it's foul play or coincidence. And I doubt even that.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Cause, mainly, there is none. He might p some people off but I doubt the universe cares. Just my 2, but if anything happens at all, it's foul play or coincidence. And I doubt even that.

We're all in the same cauldron, right? Things surface to the top as you stir it, some good, some bad... some terrible.

But it's all right there. All that can alter it is what is added. So we add stuff. To drown out the bad and terrible. It boils over from time to time and gets replenished by all manner of things. Then the one stirring has to balance out that flavor again, the efficacy.

And if it's done right, nobody will know the you added a damn thing.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

We're all in the same cauldron, right? Things surface to the top as you stir it, some good, some bad... some terrible.

But it's all right there. All that can alter it is what is added. So we add stuff. To drown out the bad and terrible. It boils over from time to time and gets replenished by all manner of things. Then the one stirring has to balance out that flavor again, the efficacy.

And if it's done right, nobody will know the you added a damn thing.

Uh, not sure what you mean, but whatever you want, it's up to you. Don't get too upset

Sounds very superstitious.

Peace....

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: fandancego
Trump has Jesus Christ. That's a demi god. No magic can get through a demi god.

The Prophet Jesus was a "share the wealth", Middle Eastern, former refugee to Egypt, pacifist religious man who greeted his disciples with the phrase that means "Assalamu Alaikum/Peace be with you" (John 20-21). If he returned from the dead and tried to come to the US, he'd get detained at the airport and deported.

edit on 25-2-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
The Prophet Jesus was a "share the wealth", Middle Eastern, former refugee to Egypt, pacifist religious man who greeted his disciples with the phrase that means "Assalamu Alaikum/Peace be with you" (John 20-21). If he returned from the dead and tried to come to the US, he'd get detained at the airport and deported.

I wonder how Muhammad (peace be upon him) would be greeted by non-Muslims if he were to rise from the dead? Interesting to ponder...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
If they believe it's real, why shouldn' they get a visit from the Secret Servicev or FBI? Yes, I typed that.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
People who believe in fairy tales scared of other people who believe in magic.

You reminded me of this for some reason:

Though I may joke about that, I am pretty sure witches are real. Some witches do not even know they are witches. Some cast spells unknowingly by repeating certain chants or certain phrases or certain memes. For example; the pepe meme that went around. Was it just a meme? This video made me wonder about some things:

The world is a far stranger place than we realize. Can we really afford to pass things like this off as rubbish when there are real paranormal things going on around us? Truth in the end may be stranger than fiction.

Yes We Can - when reversed becomes - "Thank You Satan"

Edit to Add:

More on this story by Mark Dice

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 25 Feb 2017 05:37:59 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 25 Feb 2017 05:37:59 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
originally posted by: enlightenedservant

But neither Egypt nor Israel are included in the E.O.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

This:

"..right there. All that can alter it is what is added. So we add stuff. To drown out the bad and terrible. It boils over from time to time and gets replenished by all manner of things. Then the one stirring has to balance out that flavor again, the efficacy.

And if it's done right, nobody will know the you added a damn thing."

Just sounds like a covert poisoning threat. "Witchcraft" is another subject.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Yeah.
edit on 25-2-2017 by mericks74 because: propriety. goodnight all..

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: mericks74

It is an interesting thought. I'll keep that in mind. You can never tell the real intentions behind these sort of things.

PS: Just a heads up cause I know you are new here.

You may want to edit certain posts if you want to remain in these forums. We generally don't use curse words. Just a heads up, because we do try and keep things civil here.

Most of the posts that contain insults go in the Political Mudpit Subforums. (but even then curse words are not allowed, to maintain civility.)

Not a mod, just a friendly heads up before the mods show up.

Overall try and keep a civil approach on here even in the face of trolls. It will take you farther.

But thanks for the input. I'll keep an eye out for any plot attempts. Cause I know there are people plotting against Trump and are weighing their options.

edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 25 Feb 2017 05:50:43 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 25 Feb 2017 05:50:43 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Yeah ok but I literally typed "number" and I'd rather you not tell me what to do because I'm sure you're not a mod. Please don't. Okay peace. And im sure also that the pros are better than you or I at "plot attempts." No offense meant.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

No worries; it was a friendly heads up. However you did raise an interesting question on the possibilities that these "witches" may be plotting something subliminal. I know there are people in power that like to communicate in forms of codes. But the problem is that not many of us are keen on all those codes to unlock what they really are saying.

This was also shown within the pizzagate scandal aswell in the wikileaks, with code words like "hot dogs" and "pizza" meaning something else entirely.

But even if these things do happen, it is extremely hard to tell because they will always say that we take things out of context or we are looking too much into it, or seeing something that "is not there." Until concrete evidences show up, it remains simply a theoretical possibility.
edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 25 Feb 2017 05:57:48 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 25 Feb 2017 05:57:48 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

there are some activities to be done during a waning moon, problem is to use magic to attack a person, violates some of the basic tenets of the religion, I hope they are ready for the blow back.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Ok I'm with you there, only as to avoid a witch "hunt" I'd also suggest it's not just present among witch "communities." But that's just my 2c. Bad stuff is bad regardless.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I'm sure there is but I've never heard of any "ritual day" as described and I'd like not to lend it any credit. Part of not wanting to cause silly hype I guess over what some superstar says. I don't doubt though that she is attempting to cause harm even if it does nothing. At this point I think she's mad.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Ok I'm with you there, only as to avoid a witch "hunt" I'd also suggest it's not just present among witch "communities." But that's just my 2c. Bad stuff is bad regardless.

Pretty much, but don't dismiss the paranormal either. There is more than meets the eye, and through my own personal experience, I know witchcraft is real and should not be taken lightly. There is a reason why those in power secretly practice it behind the curtains. Especially at Bohemian Grove

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join